I just ate a bag of hot chips, a meat pie and a sausage roll I think I'm a fatass

I just ate a bag of hot chips, a meat pie and a sausage roll I think I'm a fatass.

Thats a balanced meal

Amature.

I just ate handful of gummies and drank a sprite.

That meal contained carbohydrates, fats and protein like said. Are you /fit/ perchance?

Now I want some gummies and sprite.

What the hell is a hot chip

I just ate baked beans. I think I'm British.

Spicy potato chips. Crisps.

I don't mean to brag but I am a bit of a nutrition buff, the real thing not the shit they peddle normally.
There are 4 main food: Chips, Solid pastry food, semi liquid pastry food and then the rest. This ticks 3 of the 4 boxes of essential nutrients to give maximum performance enzymes and microfibers for peak muscle building while also maximising fat loss.
I probably shouldn't say this officially but you really don't need the other food category you get everything you need from the first 3 groups.

do you really eat this?

It's a pretty good combo.

Get the fuck out of here with that hamburger shit, cunt. Hamburgers aren't even allowed in the same room as meat pies here the way it should be.

Soon you wont fit in the same room with meatpies

no one ever got fat from eating mince and cheese pies

it's the fizzy you've got to watch out for

Hot chips? Like chilli sauce over them?

literally chips above room temperature

chups*

I feel very devalued having my culture not appreciated. ameriorks call the long deep fried tube fries and the salted baked flakes chips. Poms call Belgium beauty fingers chips and the crunchy delights crisps.
Australia has bipolar and calls them both chips and to distinguish the hot ones are called hot chips /

based goosey

sorry lad. love you

those are french fries

Straya so desperate to leave her old dad.