Where were you when you realized your reality was a lie?

It's a Dr Phil gets WOKE THE FUCK UP episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIWssyyAk0I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
voat.co/v/pizzagate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are doing God's work user

she's a bad actor

>it's fake news
>it's fake news
>it's fake news

Was it supposed to cut to a certain point in the video? Didn't do it for me but that's happened before

I'd rather not watch an entire episode of Dr. Phil

OP is a dumb ass and could've just linked link related. Here you go, anonsama.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

KEK his father hates him.

*giggles*
better watch out, anonkanoochi. he'll pinch your ass too :3333
*blows kiss at monitor*

You've had dubs twice in a row sir.

I hope not, I would feel violated.

Has anyone figured out the man who owns her?
Is it Dr. Phil is this some sort of complex gambit?

Would it matter if she named him? People are so entrenched in this current idiocracy they'd likely shrug it off.
You all think you're clever but are ALL living a fabricated existence.
The Matrix wasn't far from the truth tbph sendpies

Red pills for all user>>
voat.co/v/pizzagate

this is a cunny board. get out.

>Would it matter if she named him?
Yes

>People are so entrenched in this current idiocracy they'd likely shrug it off.
I think you mean some people, even most people, but not all people.

Do you work for the man who owns her or something, shill?

>Do you work for the man who owns her or something, shill?
I certainly do not. As for being a shill, well I guess I'm shilling for truth..only I don't get paid.
Stop being so paranoid user, I think we're on the same side.

>shilling for truth
You are shilling for obscuring his identity and the nature of reality, though, the total obfuscation of truth.

This is fake right?

Jesus Christ dude. I could never do that to my dad. The fuck is wrong with some people?

>You are shilling for obscuring his identity
No I'm not, I just don't think there's enough awoke people for it to be of any real consequence.
How many known pedos does it take before people wake up....seriously?
> the nature of reality
Is a fabrication, and if you think otherwise I will fight you.
>the total obfuscation of truth
Kill yourself my man.

what a fucking awful video. Only takes up maybe 1/3 of the visual area. Fucking autistic cunt

>>Would it matter if she named him?
>Yes

Not really because then it's just your word against that person's which ultimately resolves nothing. Of course, that assumes there's no autistic Sup Forums brigade or someone else around that can basically dig out dirt on anyone and once THAT is out in the open shit changes.

>pinched him on his behind
you make a good looking girl
>just joking
:^)

>Implying it isn't Dr. Phil that owns her and isn't doing this as a type of next level torture

Don't want to watch, what happened?

>i watch daytime television targeted to fat housewives
Kill yourself now and save the universe another three decades of your existence.

Typical mind break doujin plot hijinks

That's the only way to get past it automatically taken down by youtube's anti copyright bots you fucking autistic retard.

>implying Phil has that many beans in his account

How do you expect to wake the public, user? Through a medium they don't even use?

>wanting to upload a fucking whole dr phil episode
fucking kill yourself

Because the whole episode isn't interesting, right? Shut the fuck up you retarded nigger. Everybody is on to you pedo scum now, you're all getting rope'd.

autism

Not him, but all I need is the points and not all the retarded filler most of these shows have.

Keep being a warrior for social justice you wannabe fat housewife faggot.

eh day time television sucks. hard for me to take this story seriously when its delivered in this ridiculously over produced format with all the cutaways and psuedo-interviews aiming for a 'shocking' soundbite

the franklin cover up documentary is better at the same sort of thing. local bigwigs grooming orphans into sex slaves with the cover of the authorities.

>How many known pedos does it take before people wake up....seriously?
So you admit it will help to name him and gather more evidence?

>Is a fabrication
Of the human sensory organs, yes.

>Kill yourself my man.
Its like the Matrix, whoa, like it wouldn't even matter and in a way I would be killing you or something, just don't look into the man who owns her because not enough people are insert black people memes.

Do you even understand the term 'spoonfeeding'?
If you were to play "A Conspiracy of Silence" on daytime TV, people would literally explode.

I've been thinking about this. It feels like an act. Why is she standing there behind the scenes all by herself and waits for Phil to lead her in? At the very least she should have studio people there comforting her, right? Why isn't Phil naming names or at least saying something to the effect of him wanting the person to be arrested? Why is he only focusing on the psychological part? And first and foremost: why did the TV execs let him make this episode?
Sorry but my conclusion is that this feels like controlled opposition. Maybe they are trying to make pedogate victims all seem like liars?

I'm more questioning how she can remember getting fucked at 2 years old, I mean that's an impressive memory

ok, but this is Sup Forums not daytime tv.

i mean like make a thread about 'chilling documentaries' with a conspiracy of silence in the OP to organically generate a discussion about the same thing without littering the board with shitty youtube rips of full episodes of dr. phil and lashing out at people who dont want to waste their time watching an entire 40 minute episode of trash tv.

it makes me think you haven't been posting on Sup Forums for very long, like youre an enamored Sup Forumstard in his honeymoon phase of browsing

Try getting fucked at 2 years old and see if it leaves an impression...

>Is it Dr. Phil is this some sort of complex gambit?

I'd pay to see Dr. Phil reveal he owned her.

Of course it's an act, dumbass, it's a talk show. First rule of talk shows and reality tv is its all fake. Cops, How to catch a predator, Survivor, Late Night, etc. Do you think comedians just get paid to talk shit on shows? Watch some of their stand ups, all the answers they give the hosts are just parts from their stand up. They go there to entertain, not answer questions. Learn2entertainment. It's meant to seem real, but isn't.

So you're saying the elite don't have sex with children?

No, they're definitely fucking children alright, I'm just saying daytime television is manufactured bullshit.

>the elite

lmao, classism isn't fucking real, you Marxist shill

do you also believe in the patriarchy because some men in history hurt women?

quit generalizing people you fuckwit

>littering the board with shitty youtube rips of full episodes of dr. phil
come again?
lashing out at people who dont want to waste their time watching an entire 40 minute episode
>come again?

>classism isn't fucking real
HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

cant even greentext right, you need to lurk more shortstop

>Themends Oohomie

Who is this code for?, Brad Pitt?

>Lmao, classism isn't fucking real
Well played, you almost rustled my jimmies with that one.

implying
>:^)

>shortstop

Kek

What a load of shit. They would never let her reach adulthood.

You don't believe the story about the pedo version of The Most Dangerous Game?

Are they going to assassinate Dr. Phil now?