Spidey poster

Trailer 2 soon, are you ready for Spiderkino?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST

God this looks terrible. Even by Marvel standards.

How has every single Spiderman movie been worse than the one before it?

Is he in Starfleet?

That's an awful poster

What are the lines on the blue part supposed to be?

whats with the shitty jacket?

Why, did they bring back Kikestriker Raimi?

It bothers me more than it's not straight, it makes it look tacky

They need to stop using real world skyscrapers in these posters. It's just a matter of time until somebody allah ackbars it and ruins the poster forever.

One of worst superhero posters ever made sheeeeesh

>mfw the Netflix shows don't have the Cucksters Tower.

Shouldn't he be using his spider powers while relaxing? Shouldn't that make it for a better poster?

I like it.

That's kinda cute.

Stupid, almost looks like a fake, but cute nonetheless.

What exactly was that trailer supposed to hype me about? It's the same shit we've seen before but the supporting cast is awful save for rdj, old batman and aunt may i fuck dat ass

It may be worse than the Garfield ones

This desu. The poster is pretty good but they should have basically remade the image you posted.

Yeah I mean, if they're going for a more light-hearted, relaxed, down to earth version of Spider-Man there are million of more creative things they can do visually. Like him sunbathing on the side of a building or something I don't know.

>A-am I fit in big guys?

fucking christ scott is still the best

What the fuck is even Valerian? Is this a movie I'm supposed to know about?

Luc Besson sci-fi

>Directed by Luc Besson
>Stars young females

>like him sunbathing on the side of a building
They could have literally turn spidey or the city 90 degrees and it would have been a 10/10 poster

It's the next Luc Besson visual masterpiece. Watch it for the same reason you watched Avatar.

>How has every single Spiderman movie been worse than the one before it?
Except SM2 is miles better than 1 and not even TASM is as bad as SM3.

for your information, i started the laughing meme

nah it looks pretty good, sorry it's not grimdark like you kids prefer

would hang that alien poster on my wall/10

>What the fuck is even Valerian
If only I could reach through the screen to strangle you.

its what everybody wants some was to dazed as confused to the fifth element

Yeah that Aliums poster is based.

It looks like deadpool.
This smells like reddit

Hail Satan.
Also no shit, it's Spiderman. Expect 150 minutes of nothing but quips.

Light and quirky is the new grimdark

2 minutes in KRITA

The Valerian one is just lazy.

There you fucking go. Thank you.

Fuck this just got a whole lot better.

How is it some user on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum can produce better posters than paid employees of multi million dollar companies

Shame they can never show the Baxter Building since they don't have the rights.

How is he sticking to the wall?

This really is all you needed. I'll even allow your shitty choice in art programs

>paid employees

Probably made by some intern

Shit, that's much better.

His right hand

This actually looks awful.

Repulsor technology.

Dubs decide the reddit insert song for the movie.

Gangnam Style

Looks really good desu

10/10
Just fire everyone at Sony Pictures.

It's gonna be some indie WOAH OH OH OH OH clapping and whistling shit

Aren't intern usually trying to prove themselves? I'd be expecting next level shit from interns

What is the logo on that jacket?

Dubs and it'll be Fall Out Boy

DD had it in a poster

>chilling under the broklin bridge

Ke$ha - TiK ToK

Sup Forums reference

In the aeroplane over the sea

There we go

how can his headphones not fall off

Again. Bravo.

Trump

Douchechills

It kinda pisses me off that they replaced the Baxter Building with the Avengers Tower. Those aren't supposed to ne the superhero team he shares a neighborhood with.

How can he toss cars around and stick to walls?

user, now that's a poster

I remember being young when the Raimi Spiderman movies came out. The trailers and posters gave a real sense of excitement and adventure to the viewer, you felt like you were going to be soaring through the sky and shit with Spiderman, it was just fun and new, even adults were excited. Everything about this latest iteration just screams "We're too cool for you, look how progressive we are, don't like it? Not our problem."

I don't even watch capeshit and never had any intention of watching this, but I do feel a little bad for capeshit babbies for what happened to their genre.

Dont forget the xylophone and the ukelele!

no i did

Literally Reddìt: the poster

the same way he sticks to walls.

What is that jacket he is wearing, and why is Spider-Man just lying down flat? The dutch angle is seriously so annoying, too.

That seems to be you.

Even better tbf

I heard about the Raimi Spider-Man movie from my Mom's friend. A lot of adults wanted to see it.

>trailer
You guys don't seriously watch trailers right?

I believe it

>modern day NYC

Christ they sanitized that city. It's like Disney presents: New York!

Bring me back to the days of finding dead bums with paint huff still on their lips and abandoned cars in front of tenements.

What do you mean? I wear headphones while I'm laid down, that's how they supposed to work,

Reddit reply

>Avengers
I HATE THE AVENGERS BEING IN A SPIDERMAN MOVIE!

Doesnt work well at all! Better to see Spidey fight villains on his own and go through his own demons himself with no help from people like Tony Stark

Idk of comics to this. I hate it.

I also hope Fantastic Four and X Men never join the MCU.

Thank God for the Sony Venom movie that has nothing to do with the MCU

Do you lie down upside down stuck to the bottom of a bridge defying gravity when you lie down you fucking ignoramus?

This
Watching trailers in 2017 is just pleb

I dont care if comics do this i meant to say.

Raimi and Webb movies are far better with portraying Oscorp as the Tower of Babel where all Spidey's villains come from (except Venom I guess but still).

Sometimes the trailer are better than the movie.

-The Neon Demon
-Thor 2
-IM3
-BvS first trailer

>2017
>watching movies
>not just watching the RLM review

>Spiderman is a quipping millennial

Great, just what we needed

>I HATE THE AVENGERS BEING IN A SPIDERMAN MOVIE!
It's only Tony, dweeb. Calm your tits.

>Youtube
Nah, piss off

Did anyone think this was visual kino? It sucked, but it was the only spiderman movie to get the comic book look right.

Trailers are designed to appeal to the redditors mindset

But he always was a quipper

Capeshit is designed to appeal to the redditor mindset.

Why is he wearing that gay jacket?

That costume was the closest to the comic book look we ever got.
The rest of the movie was pretty bad.