Nordcucks btfo again :DDD

Nordcucks btfo again :DDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ400MKMhbY
youtube.com/watch?v=NIGGVRAKZs8
youtube.com/watch?v=jzlBjo69n50
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izzat_Ibrahim_al-Douri
foxnews.com/world/2017/09/11/afghan-migrant-admits-to-raping-killing-teenage-girl-in-germany.html
foxnews.com/world/2017/10/19/rejected-ghanaian-asylum-seeker-convicted-rape-in-germany.html
theaustralian.com.au/news/world/the-times/afghan-asylumseekers-in-germany-held-over-rape-of-teenage-girl/news-story/2ae2d5593920e80cc501d0a4a12e69b3
yahoo.com/news/refugee-trial-rape-murder-german-student-102129023.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop bully Nordic people, we have feelings too.

What's going on?

Nordcucks always claim that Meds are actually Arab/Middle Eastern hence they have no relationship with ancient med empires/kingdoms/people

We control more than back then, you control less. Why is it that people feel the need to LARP about something they lost in history? Your empire is gone, ours remain, that means you're all losers.

No one here claims that Southern Euros and Middle Easterners look the same, sandnigger
Stop searching for (you)'s of superior Germanic bulls, we use the time usually to develop our countries

>Superior germanic bulls
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ400MKMhbY

>[autistic sandnigger screeching]
youtube.com/watch?v=NIGGVRAKZs8
This is what happens if the white man chimps out, Yusuf

doesn't even remotely look similar kys you european wannabe

btw do you know what separates man from animal ? the mediterranean sea

"the Irish" guy is actually an Arab, white sub human. His name is "Mohammed Fadel Dobbous"
now get the fuck out of here before i rape you with bbc

read this you european sub-human
try to not be illiterate when you reply to your masters

So what ? An Arab dune coon beats up some random Turkroach sandniggers
Mohammedan subhumans fighting each other, average day in the Middle East
The only thing you inbred fuckers deserve is a nuclear carpet bombing from Casablanca right to Islamabad

>so what
you thought he was white, and i corrected you
>mfw whites are even more retarded than i thought

>muh meds and middle easterners are a different race race from Northern Europeans meme
Both are part of the Caucasian race, period. There are Northern Europeans look can pass as meds and vice versa. If they were totally different races, that wouldn't be the case at all. Northeast asians (Japs, Koreans, Mongolians) look pretty different from Southeast Asians (Malays, Indonesians, Thais) and no one claims that those are two different races.

An actual white Europid specimen would have genocided half Istanbul with his bare hands, you filthy muslim ape
Know your place in the hierarchy

And here's an Iraqi who looks like a Northern European

Every caucasian person with fair skin can pass as a local in souther europe
prove me wrong

clearly albino tho

Is this the Olympic athlete face composition thread?

Meanwhile in g*Rmany :-DDDDDDDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=jzlBjo69n50

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WH*tttttE SUBHUMAN BTFO

No he's not

No
Actual facial features make the difference
Mtebid, Semitic or Turanid features are mostly alien to Europe, Mediterraneans have not only some fairer pigmentation compared to Middle Easterners, they look more European

Yes, pretty clear he is albino.

It's mostly memes yeah.

However. There are some people here who say are "native" that are clearly not, they would be more local in NA. And I still remember visiting Tunisia, and meeting a dude who was a native there who look like a regular Western European.

I wonder if those dudes ever think of immigrating, it would be much more easier for them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izzat_Ibrahim_al-Douri
Nothing in his wiki article about him being an albino

>Finns are mongols

All though great source of memes, a terrible meme in itself.

Sandniggers are not eruopean.
fuck off

nice bait, cockroach

read dumbass monkey

I shouldn't have made this thread
white/wannabe white sub humans are cancerous. they deserve nothing but death by bbc.
and the worst thing is that those retards unironically think i want to be e*Ropean :DDDD fucking brainlet sub humans

That still doesn't changes the fact that your women is getting BIC'D (Big Immigrant Cock) :-DDDDDDDDDD

foxnews.com/world/2017/09/11/afghan-migrant-admits-to-raping-killing-teenage-girl-in-germany.html

foxnews.com/world/2017/10/19/rejected-ghanaian-asylum-seeker-convicted-rape-in-germany.html

theaustralian.com.au/news/world/the-times/afghan-asylumseekers-in-germany-held-over-rape-of-teenage-girl/news-story/2ae2d5593920e80cc501d0a4a12e69b3

yahoo.com/news/refugee-trial-rape-murder-german-student-102129023.html

There is dozens of this should i keep posting ? Lmao you only have 1.5m immigrants and we have 4m immigrants yet not a single rape happened in Turkey thats how cucked your goverment are :-DDDDDDD

Why are Turks often so obsessed with Europe? Were you denied asylum, what happened?

>Why are Turks often so obsessed with Europe?
I'm not obsessed with it,Lmao how im obsessed with yurop ? im not op btw

>Were you denied asylum, what happened?
No i didnt apply for it, Your goverment have accepted all immigrants i could have fabricate fake syrian id card and get german citizenship like any other 1.5m syrians in your country if i wanted to but i dont want to do it.My family owns a steel door factory in İstanbul and i cant leave it. Im prolly way richer than you and most of your kin why would i try to come your country

>TURKS
>cauc*Soid

KARA BOGA