Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

*runs over OP*

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

i never forgot

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

Living proof that you can do anything as long as you pray hard enough until you play New England

Angel Young
Angel Young

HE'S A GAMER

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

*Takes a knee*

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

You now remember that chink going on a mad run in the nba

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

you now remembering Bradying

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

Is New England God more powerful than god?

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

This was the original Tebowing.

Carson James
Carson James

Thanks for giving me that touchdown god, it really means a lot!

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

implying i ever forgot tebowing
it's my go-to celebration. and i don't even play football

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

honestly if I was god I'd starve all them lil niggas too I dunno what your pic's on about

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

why do you think the Judeo-Christian God is just and benevolent?

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

I hope he gets to the mlb just for the shitstorm him tebowing again would ensue.

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

whoa...

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

I was there for that game

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

HE'S A BALLER

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

ALL HE DOES IS WIN

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

What would I do if I were God? If I were nothing but a holy and righteous God I would strike every human being on this planet dead and cast them all into hell. Find me the man that deserves the love of God. Find me the sinless man. Find me the man that isn't worthy of God's wrath. Look at the world through the lens of God's laws...if you've ever told so much as a lie before you deserve death and hell because that's how perfect God is. It's been said the greatest problem humanity faces IS the goodness of God. Humans are "sinners in the hands of an angry God."

Would this child have grown up to be sinless? Who is responsible for bringing this child into this world without the means to provide for them? God created moral agents (and provided for them) until they sinned against him and brought sin, death, sickness, wickedness, evil into the world. God doesn't owe anybody anything.

Fortunately, God is ALSO (not just) but ALSO LOVE and provided a means of reconciliation. Jesus.

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

Still do this in backyard football

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

never forget

Camden James
Camden James

anybody have a higher res version of this?

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

HE'S A WEAPON

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

Tom Brady is the only true God

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

God that was a lame time in American history. Not even so much for him, guy was just a QB with a one hit wonder season no problem there. It was more that republican candidates felt the need to honor his heroism.

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Would he be a better QB than Semen/Osweiler/Lynch?

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

when he faced the pats and ran like 50 yards in the other direction

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

he still did better than Andrew Luck

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

Even Mark Sanchez has had a more successful career lmao

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

damnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

best post. listen up Sup Forums

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

what a beast

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

wow so deep
gonna go be atheist and do gay degenerate shit all over san francisco now

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

So what you're telling me is that over 75% of the world is going to hell. Nice God you got their.

Owen James
Owen James

I'm so excited

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

tfw stayed up to 4 am to watch that game

bring Tebow back

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

is 24 the safety there??? what the fuck happened, you see two steelers secondary running after thomas on the most basic slant route

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

You've done Gods work user

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

question for the burgers,why he had a hard time after leaving the broncos?

was he that average?

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

NFL teams don't want to run a college-style offense

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page