Movies often show women engaged in hand to hand combat with men but can women even hurt men with blows?

movies often show women engaged in hand to hand combat with men but can women even hurt men with blows?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1999/10/03/us/when-a-man-meets-a-woman-in-the-ring.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y1Yb9WiqCzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alimony blows, yeah
also blows to the ego are mortal and insidious, it takes decades before the victim realizes he is dead

as somebody who had an abusive ex girlfriend, yeah they can fucking hurt.
Obviously an average man is always going to be able to hit harder than an average woman, but if they catch you off guard they can do damage too

why did you use this picture OP? are you trying to give me nightmares?

Kek

Nah no not really
Source: I beat bitches on the daily

A woman has defeated a man in a professional boxing match in 1999 MacGregor (a woman) defeated Loi Chow (a man).

nytimes.com/1999/10/03/us/when-a-man-meets-a-woman-in-the-ring.html

Yes.

boxing is a sport not combat

Aileen Wuornos killed seven men

>tiny yellow peepee Vs roided-up potato-nig
so the man won?

Funny, she doesn't look roided up to me. In fact, Loi Chow is the one who looks to be roided up.

What is it even a picture of in the first place?

A very ugly Moray eel

The worst is when a woman below six foot with less muscle definition than a 4channer is able to take out several giant ripped dudes without really breaking a sweat.

I get that's it's a movie and shiet but it's hard to really ignore this.

Fury Road. Did it pretty good. The breeder girls had to actually team up to fight one guy and furiosa gets fucked up pretty bad during fights. A lot of movies barely seem to give females 'battle damage'

I well placed blow to the right place, and I'm not talking about the balls.

Kawaii as fuck

I really, really fucking hate the hurricanrana shit every female action start seems to do nowadays. Just fucking spinning around guys heads and throwing them around as if they weighed nothing, and as if getting thrown like that would knock them out.

Yes. Women being less strong than men doesn't mean they can't still be strong. I recently saw a video circulating around nigger Twitter where a sheboon walks up to a dindu from behind and punches him full force in the side of the head. He immediately collapses and isn't able to stand back up on his feet for minutes afterwards, she completely knocked him out and caused severe disorientation afterwards. Women can definitely do some damage.

look friendly

>Just fucking spinning around guys heads and throwing them around as if they weighed nothing

It's the pussystank that's rendering them unconscious.

If they are superpowered like Black Widow, yeah, they can.

Gabi GarcĂ­a would fuck most people here up, but she's superpowered

youtube.com/watch?v=y1Yb9WiqCzM

captcha; humpsfor piazza