/brit/

Actually not related either jazz or funk edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/yesung-kim-korean-student-attack-brighton-england/
youtube.com/watch?v=R7Tc9YGNDJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ood3teygwh8&t=224s
youtube.com/watch?v=LlOSdRMSG_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2004 was 22 years ago

/brit/

*13 years ago

Stop hating America it is not nice.

We are closer to 2030 than we are to the year 2000.

alri lads

I haven't been on Sup Forums since the winter. anything interesting happen?

I've been posting here since the sheik got arrested and tried in jersey btw. which was 2014 I think?

business idea: invent an ideology and see how many troglodytes i can dupe into doing my bidding

stop caring
most of the people here are bitter suicidal virgins, they will look for anything to blame other than themselves. you just happen to be here.

I want to smell Emma Watson's farts.

Think she's fallen asleep on me fs

>a green stop sign

No wonder Amerinogs are so retarded

America is Britain's enemy and has been right from the very start. Powell realised this as did Alan Clark, we'll never get along, it'll be either us or you that comes out in the end

Is it because your mother was mean to you as a child? It's okay not everyone's life is perfect but hating on a whole country won't fix that find love someone is out there for you.

they've already won

they dismantled the empire and our people don't know

>Powell realised this as did Alan Clark, we'll never get along, it'll be either us or you that comes out in the end
Boy, this reads like someone who hasn't the vaguest idea of what world he lives in
You keep eating that good old boy prop they feed you. Nobody cares about the UK here but apparently your raging hard on is generational for the Americas and you'll only find us on rare occasion in London
Grab a firm grip on yourself, if I was British, I'd wack you upside your fucking head and tell you to stop being so fuckin obvious. you are an embarrassment to all white people

I want to smell Emma Watson's farts
I've got those Emma Watson's fart blues
I want to smell Emma Watson's farts
I want to smell Emma Watson's poos

it's like you have no clue that Jews are your and my main enemy

>Nobody cares about the UK here
exactly the problem.

evagelicucks should be exterminated first

Wow you hurt my feelings. I'll just go to the hospital and get them checked FOR FREE LMAO

this one got me

Do people in the uk look down on people that live there and speak with an american accent?

any nihilist man in

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan showed no retreat from his diplomatic row with the United States, accusing Washington of what he said was 'uncivilized' behavior over recent US charges against his security officers.

Yes. It is generally considered polite for Americans to pretend to be Canadian

listen i just want to say that i have been to canada several times and it is exactly the same as here

Post your signature and I'll assess your personality

Just wait for the snow to stop if it ever does. I will be at the beach here in Miami.

doxxable information

Turkey needs to be wiped off the map and renamed the Hellenic Republic of Constantinople.

is your name Rutt lmao

Ok, I understand. Then just post your runescape password and I'll assess your personality

Miami is filled of kikes, and cuban gusanos EWWW

Nah lad the average pleb might not understand but our policymakers knew exactly what they were doing. It was all very cynical. Read Geoffrey Wheatcroft's stuff he goes over it really well (even if he's a europhile).

cockcobbler41

where

t. mexican nigger

This
I'll take my frozen wasteland over getting hepatitis from a needle some cracked out basketball-American left lying on the beach.

>exactly the problem.
you took that as a negative. I mean we don't think about your country in our daily lives, the UK is irrelevant now, but you'll find most americans have no problems with british, probably have positive opinions of them by and large.
I still think it's really good propaganda, only thing that can account for the misplaced anger. You should place that anger towards the people currently destroying your own country, Jews and the immigrants they allow in your country.
Wasting your time on Yanks is like helping spread the gasoline on the unlit fire

it's hard to write your signature in mspaint

from niagara to toronto and back twice

not the same guy
don't care about restoring the UK anymore just want america to experience the same decline we did.

this is for breton woods and suez

southern ontario isn't canada

Brexit Britain

nextshark.com/yesung-kim-korean-student-attack-brighton-england/

it's time to get introspective
youtube.com/watch?v=R7Tc9YGNDJ4

literally the america of canada

what a childish state of mind, if genuine
your life must be irredeemably grim

tell that to southern ontario

have you guys watched this anime?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ood3teygwh8&t=224s

It's the only part that matters steppeniggers

< you aren't canada

You are a detached, somewhat laid-back person who finds humour in absurd or dark things. You tend to get bored with common "water cooler" conversation, whether about news events, the weather, etc. You can be quite insecure when talking to people about sex, dating, or really anything about your feelings, but you're happy to discuss most things around close friends, especially as they relate to your personal interest. Of course, you don't have many, if any, real life friends, so naturally you feel most at ease - and most like yourself - online.

the jews sure would be lost without their phony holocaust

explain this vietnamese poster

the americans deserve the same decline and humiliation we received from them

maritime independence when

this only applies to southwest of kingston, eastern ontario is actually an alright place
rest can burn for all i care

this is so me

Get your countrymen the fuck out of here. Your pho soup fucking sucks and I don't know why so many basic white bitches like it.

when the maritimes stop relying on gibs from the rest of the country

The gf was being a bad girl and wouldn't go home when I had important business to do like post on Sup Forums and shoot guns

literal newcunt fuck off

post feet

>the americans deserve the same decline and humiliation we received from them
What about the Jews that toppled your economy, control your entire government, academia, foreign policy, and jail people for having conservative opinions online?

For me, it's Newfoundland, British Columbia, and Alberta, the ONLY real provinces of Canada.

was that ur GF omg

Waking up to a loud crash rarely means something good is happening. It’s never “CRASH! Mom made pancakes!” or “CRASH! We decided to adopt a Golden Retriever!”

So when I woke up to the sound of my car crashing through the wall of my second-story bedroom wall, you could say that I was pretty irritated. Granted, it was a crappy, hand-me-down Toyota Camry, but I still would’ve preferred an alarm clock.
I wasn’t sure what had thrown the car through my window—in the Philadelphia suburbs, tornadoes and severe hurricanes were out of the question, even with global warming—but it was clearly bad news. I leapt out of bed and rushed down the hall.
“Mom! Dad! Jessica!” I yelled. “Something weird is going on!”

I poked my head in through my sister’s bedroom door. It was dark except for the dim light creeping in around the edges of the window blinds. Her bed, positioned across from a Taylor Swift poster on the opposite wall, was empty. She hadn’t been gone long, though; her head had left an indent on the pillow that was still visible.
I ran upstairs to my parents’ room. It was the same story—they had clearly slept in the bed, but they were gone now. Had my family run from whatever was wreaking havoc outside and left me behind?

My self-pity party was interrupted by a low growling behind me. No, it wasn’t that new Golden Retriever I talked about. When I turned around, I saw what looked like the result of crossbreeding an angry wolf with an even angrier lion. It was pitch black except for its blood-red eyes, boring into me so vehemently you’d think I had just said something rude about its mother.
Before the rational part of could process what the hell this thing was, it started walking slowly towards me. This was somehow scarier than if it had immediately decided to pounce on me; the demon dog was so confident it could tear me apart that it didn’t bother to rush.

You are a somewhat uppity person who thinks themselves better than average in almost every capacity that you consider important in life, barring your glaring personality flaws that have confined you to permanent virginity.

You have probably experimented with some depraved sexual fetishes. Maybe you spent a couple nights "training yourself" in attempt to suck your own dick. Maybe you just enjoy fingering your own prostate. But either way, people can tell that you're a weirdo even though you think you keep all that stuff secret and close to you.

You are literally being this guy right now

youtube.com/watch?v=LlOSdRMSG_k

the man with the gook gf

alri forer?

not a syllable

he is a jew

moving to cambodia to become a /brit/ personality

just cummed so hard i farted

just realised my initials are one letter away from "cia"

Do you like fried spiders?

this is what i love about the oriental physiology
so soft and plush
still prefer white women any day of the week

beto is an anti-semite

wtf!

No shit

yes, I have been before

I'm honestly surprised how powerful it even is.

I never expected the reception that my virgin walk image got (although I'll admit much of that was owed to the chad comparison, which wasn't mine)

cannot STAND socks with necks that are so low

the virgin sock wearer

haitiANO

I probably have the best socks out of anyone here

Take the ankle sock pill
Never used to wear them but they are much more comfortable and airy

reddit should be exterminated

CHURRANO

I'll move to laos to become one of the SEA /brit/ lads

Aren't you literally a Jew by blood?
Bet you can't even read the Latin Vulgate

i'll be the 40 years old virgin hahaha

beto is a self-hating jew, huh

West Canada is Best Canada
Newfoundland isn't even real Canada, but that's a good thing

statistically if you're caucasian then it's quite likely that you're jewish by blood due to the jewish matrilineal descent rule