WTF Sweden, what did you do to Singapore?

WTF Sweden, what did you do to Singapore?
I want my Asian brother back to normal again ٩(ŏ﹏ŏ、)۶

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-hurricane-aid-dickinson-israel-boycott-pledge-harvey-financial-help-free-speech-a8011141.html
sg.news.yahoo.com/new-laws-fake-news-introduced-2018-shanmugam-053605318.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not join in the fun, Taiwan-kun? We can suck the same cock together! Or maybe we can suck two different cocks, side by side!

>Doctor, we are losing him
ENOUGH

You're new to this, user? M-maybe I can teach you... *begins kissing you gently*

They put something in the water here. I don't even remember liking girls.

singapore cock poster likes white cocks, big difference to a swedish bbc lover

What's it like for homos in Singapore?

If you use bubble gum flavoured condoms you get 21 lashes of the cane!

But I'm used to my white masters whipping me until I scream, so that's nothing!

follow his example

T-there's more than one of us, user!

This poster has been paid handsomely to post that in such quantities, his dedication and hard work for a cause he doesn't truly understand is all the while admirable.

I am sorry taiwan, but both our degenerate island must go down

Burgers will pay for this

Degenerates are those who don't love cock, and pursue roasties instead!

Goldstein-san, I'm not paid! I just want to sincerely express my admiration of strong white men and their girthy members!

Keep going, you are doing very well

You are the result of all those freedom institute paid causes

I have no faith in this island, it must go down like Gomorrah

I regret asking.

Someone must've discovered the wonders of proxies/VPNs

I don't like this island either, user! I want to go to America, land of BIG VEINY COCKS!

B-but if I were paid, Silberberg-san, where is the money from?

This isn't gay, this is faggotry

Just say the world and we'll open the flood gates to make you guys an Islamic country :^)

I visited Singapore and absolutely fucking hated it. Everything was more fake than disneyland, you guys work like mindless slaves, you import shitskins to do manual labor, you have fake elections, everything is expensive, and Tharmun is a cunt who complains about how "Singapore has been penetrated by the internet"

Might I suggest leaving if you want to have any semblance of half-freedom, like at least we do (if you aren't black or poor, which I am not)

I... i can't... take this... anymore....
*commit suicide*

Honestly I couldn't care anymore, either we become a island of sin or ISIS starts popping up in SEA

The fact that I actually have to fight for this bullshit is depressing

Are you talking about yourself?
Maybe the mainland commies were right

I d-don't know how to proxy, Nigel-kun...

Once I tried proxying as Suriname, but I couldn't post!

This, Singapore is a horrible nation. I want to go to somewhere where the cocks are bigger and the government doesn't penalise you for it!

>where is the money from?

You shouldn't concern yourself with that

Your passport makes traveling to the US very easy and we will happily tolerate your queer ass here, as long as you don't vote Democrat ^.^

I don't, Krakauer-kun, because I don't get paid!

>I want to go to somewhere where the cocks are bigger and the government doesn't penalise you for it!
H-Hello

He's not me, America-san! He's a filthy dick-hater!

I want to go to Kalispell, Montana, so that a cute hunter boy can take me as his!

>Move from sin island to cuckold central

If Lee Kuan Yew were alive today he would've sent you to the gas chambers.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
S-sorry, Singh-kun, but no thanks!

There is nothing wrong with sharing your cute bf! I want to watch my master fuck my bf and make me clean up his cum afterwards!

Unlike in your stereotypical view of the USA, we actually have a fuck ton of freedom here if you are smart about it. Just don't be poor or black or very public about whatever degeneracy you are trying to do.

Unlike in Singapore, who literally jailed Amos Yee for MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS LOOOOOOL

Thanks Singabro :) We would happily welcome you here. Just bring them chinese-laundered funds.

my wife chino is so cute

I want to visit Charlottesville, VA, so I can see the great Miss Christine Weston Chandler herself! But I don't want her cock because it's bent and disgusting...

>Freedom *
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-hurricane-aid-dickinson-israel-boycott-pledge-harvey-financial-help-free-speech-a8011141.html

>USA
>cuckold central

We have 330 million people. 70% of them are poor, retarded cucks. We keep them hidden far away from white man's land.

Montana is literally god-tier USA :) I hope your plan works out. You should also check out Big Sky or Jackson Hole

Don't feel down, Zhang-kun!

Brah, the cuckholds are the white guilt middle class fucks that fill our streets

You are the largest consumer and producer of cuckoldry

>Jackson Hole
>full of D voters
>only county in WY to vote blue
Disgusting! Leftie cocks are small and wimpy!

you guys are the only asian country that legalises gay marriage, 'grats you can legally fugg a sing twink now

what is actually the penalty for being gay here and in Singapore?
Ura2 masuk kem akhlak je

Lets become full commie and start a progrom targeting degenerates

He strikes again.

We won't have to, at some point China will just claim us to be tributary states again

Gayposting shall rule this board. The numbers I have on my payroll can crush any army of shitposters.

It is not the Jew, Sharia-kun! It is what my heart desires!

Now this is the Jew: Amman should be ruled by Jerusalem!

>a news article about local authorities being fucking retarded in the USA

Dawg, Ima spell it out real clear for you. The USA is a massive, massive place where local rulers are effectively corrupt and retarded. Smart Americans live in good cities. Everyone else is too poor, so they live in retarded cities, like Houston.

There will always be people who have no freedom in the USA, and people with total freedom in the USA.

So all of your news articles literally don't apply to me, because I don't live in an area where I have to rely upon the corrupt ass government.

This differs from singapore, which crams 5.5m people onto a small ass island and CONTROLS EVERY ASPECT OF THEIR LIFE

>I-it doesn't affect me my country is not a shithole

Lol I mean sure, you can look at it that way, but Wyoming is Republican as fuck, and I damn sure don't want to visit Cheyenne or something lmfao.

Jackson Hole is still comfy and so is NH despite both voting D. Florida voted R, but there are sooooo many places you shouldn't go in Florida lol. It's not a good barometer for judgment.

You have a real brokeback mountain fantasy in your head, don't you, Aloysius?

Ahhhhhhhbbbhhbb

>Brunei posters always based
how do you do it?

Masterful demonstration!

True... What about Reno?

psst... Jabal Druze is also Israeli land!

Dawg, what fucking part of my argument are you not grasping? Do you not agree that someone in Sentosa has a completely different and fucking awesome life, compared to some PAP-voting Malay cuck who lives in public housing and goes to polytechnic?

>this entire thread
Who is at fault here?

not him but
>someone in Sentosa has a completely different and fucking awesome life
No actually
The entirety of SG is controlled by a trashy authoritarian government that wants to control whether I can suck four cocks at once! bad
As long as such a government is in power, no sane person can live satisfactorily!

That is actually better than some of the homeless or NEETing Americans I've met on discord

I take full credit.

Nice ploy Taiwan, but ain't fooling me. You're still the gayest Asian country. Grab what's left of your honor and nuke your island already.

Reno, fuck yeah, why not? Nevada is good shit. You'd like the East Coast too though. New Hampshire and Maine are fuckin awesome. Also North Carolina outerbanks if you want to show off your gay twink body and find a mate hahahahahahhah

I met a lot of singaporeans in my last job. They all were closet gays and did fuck tons of drugs here

Me! Because I am the poster in OP's image!

has nothing to do with it! >:(

Cool
I want to get in by finding a nice STEM job in NC or something!

Sounds good to me.

Truly wonderful

快点夺回台湾

>imblying I care about the poor unwashed masses in my country

Uncle Gng, I don't think you're understanding. I literally don't care if the 200m poors in my country are all dying and wallowing in filth. I hope they die sooner rather than later.

When you Singaporeans work 10 hours per day with a 2 hour MRT commute, your taxes and fees go to supporting a government that sticks cocks in your ass, but doesn't let you stick your cock in someone else's ass.

My government, to which I barely pay any taxes whatsoever (literally 10% of my income or less due to stocks and tax writeoffs), let's me do whatever I want, wherever I want.

And any article you can find about civil forfeiture or forced anal probing at the border or something like that is just an example of a poor being retarded and getting unlucky.

There's a reason you don't see Bill Gates getting anally probed by the local Kansas City Police Department. He just doesn't go there

等你先戳爆老美的菊花

So your country is still a shithole

Call me back when it isnt

遵命将军

We have a lot of student visas that are easily abusable and extendable in addition to work visas. NC definitely prefers to hire foreigners too lol.

Also a car here will cost you like $2,000 maximum, all in, fees and insurance and everything.

You will need one at all of the places you have mentioned, so you should be able to get one I think. Or you can just rent one for like $25 per day when you need it

Why are all Asians bottoms and worship white men? How do gays over there that don't have access to Western tourists have sex?

Thanks user

Call you? Will Lee be monitoring the line? Will he arrest me for propoganda and hatred when I try to fly through Singapore to go fuck cheap thai hookers?

Call me when you move out off over-priced HDB smelly shitskin slums

Lee's been dead for some time now

Theres a Malaysian top here somewhere so maybe he can asnwer your tahi-post

>tahi
Kys fag

Most HDBs are disgusting and they're an example of how commieblocks are not restricted to the ex-Warsaw Pact
t. knower

>ISP monitors his line
>Gets raped for torrenting Japanese cartoons

>imblying his son isn't PM

Bitch don't act like I don't know what's up in Singapore. I spent a month there before I couldn't stand it and had to leave early, it was so bad.

I would have gone to JB, but it was a muslim shithole. So luckily Chiang Mai took me in as a refugee, with all the Westernized pussy and cheap food I would ever need

Dumb muttposter >-< stop pretending that SG doesn't have anti-piracy laws!

also >laws against fake news
sg.news.yahoo.com/new-laws-fake-news-introduced-2018-shanmugam-053605318.html

I lived in one for a month with my now ex gf. It was straight up torture lol.

Come to the land of the free

>Fake news allows retard to be elected
>Said retard ruins decades of American policy

(You)

ye

This is concerning

>imblying I haven't been torrenting and downloading since 1998

HMMM still isn't adding up, Tharmun! I don't get it! How have I not been arrested yet??? Maybe it will happen tomorrow.

I haven't even received a letter saying "please stop". Could it be that everything you read about America is either not true, or only happens to the poors?

You are the most based Singaporean ever, I really hope you can work out your situation :)

Singapore's government is corrupt and feudal and refuses to change bullshit sodomy laws.

T-thanks user!

>His president also is preparing to fuck up net neutrality

Please inform me of the policies he's ruined. My stocks have been increasing and I still own all of my guns.

>Demeans nearly all American allies except for Israel
>Has given Russia and China a free hand in the developing world
>Has not brought back any jobs

>lives in a country where his freedom of speech provably non-existent

Sure, I concede our ISP situation is fucked up and Trump will make it worse.

Luckily we are working on open source tools to block ISP injection, anonymize our browsing even further, etc. My ISP is fuckin god-tier and does none of that anyway.

South Africa already has ISP injection, and you guys straight up censor the internet. So comparatively speaking, if Comcast wants to find a way to charge $70 a month for "PREMIUM INTERNET ACCESS" instead of the current $40, well we can fight that battle when it actually happens then.

Gayest thread ever holy shit

>Lives in a country where people are so base the use of their rights is to lie,demean and segregate each other

>Demeans American allies

Nigga what? Were you bullied in school? It's just bants. Our allies need to pay up. We spend 700B per year protecting the world leeleelelele.

>Russia and China have a free hand etc
Bro we literally financed the overthrow of the Russian economy in the 90s and their currency is completely dog shit ever since we tanked their oil profits.

Russia is cucked, don't read the news, all of Russia's sphere of influence does lots of business with the US

Similar story with China, they launder their money through Singapore and then send their kids to college here ;)

>Hasn't brought back manufacturing jobs

I literally could care less about poor people having employment in this country. They should off themselves.

You sharts really are something, I'll leave it to the future to sort you out

Sorry but I have done nothing, ask japan and their gay doujins.

This

t. the poster responsible