Germany vs Switzerland vs Austria

Which is superior and why? Also why do Germans always shit on Austrians in /deutsch/?

Also are the Swiss aware that their firearms are superior? You guys get to keep rifles in your homes right?

>pic very much related

>why do Germans always shit on Austrians in /deutsch/?
same reason Americans shit on Canadians, English shit on Scots, Russians shit on Ukrainians etc

Switerland is superior, obviously

Austrians

cuz austurians are discount germans

All subhumans

From the threads and weak german skills I figured Austrians had less education and were on average not as well off.

Don't you all get angry that you're forced to choose certain career paths based on your performance in early Highschool? In the US we have many more chances to change what we want to major in

Bavaria>Austria>Switzerland>everything else

>Also why do Germans always shit on Austrians in /deutsch/?

liws! we're all Brothers in /deutsch/! Stop undermining our morale with your anglo propaganda!

It's not what people make it out to be if actually read the regulations.

Wandern die Germanisch junge? Wir lernen im Deutschkurs dass alle Deutschen gerne wandern

That's what I figured, usually only pro2a guys would reall ever talk about it

Ja, wir wandern! am liebsten ins Ausland mit geschultertem Gewehr

The opposite is the casr. Austrians are better educated and richer

Kek

Wie lustig!

.zweifel

wenn nicht wandern, was sind gemeinsame hobbys in österreich oder Deutschland?

-Schnitzel essen
-Wörk
-Vernichtungskriege starten und die Hälfte seines Territoriums verlieren

jerries

Wie taurig, du schikanierst mich.

Zumindest ist mein Deutsch irgendwie gut?

>Don't you all get angry that you're forced to choose certain career paths based on your performance in early Highschool?
Not the case.

I thought you went to different Highschools based on your test performance, and these different highschools prepared you for different kinds of secondary learning (technical, university, etc.) which would lead to different occupations

There was a regulation that when you were shit in elementary you couldn't get to Gymnasium (best secondary school), and if you were really shit you couldn't get to Realschule (second best secondary) but had to go to Hauptschule.

If you weren't accepted to go to Gymnasium you were really dumb and lazy though, elementary is easy as fuck even for the children. SJWs were unhappy though and that regulation was abolished, meaning that now the standard at Gymnasium and Realschule is lowered to make the dumb children that now go there happy. Also you can do your Abitur (highest secondary graduation - A-Level) even if you only went to Haupt- or Realschule, you just need to do two more years or so (which results in the same effort, because Gymnasium takes longer anyways).

TL;DR: If you're not literally dumb as shit you could go to Gymnasium, but even if you couldn't you could get the same graduation anyway.

Beer

Wandern Amerikaner nicht gerne? Ihr habt so eine vielfältige Natur!

>Wait wait wait
>So what you be sayin is
>There are dumb Germans?

Also how was my german before?

nein nein nein wir haben
*Zersiedelung*

>Austrians are better educated and richer

>Also how was my german before?

>Wandern die Germanisch junge?
Doesn't make sense
>wenn nicht wandern, was sind gemeinsame hobbys in österreich oder Deutschland?
Und statt oder

The rest was correct

Thanks

I knew it