What the shit is this?

what the shit is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZxEuXG3hkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Selfish asshole kills himself because he doesn't want to live in a wheelchair. If a girl loves him, fuck her.

a film made for women

>""""""""""Acting""""""""""
>youtube.com/watch?v=mZxEuXG3hkI

didn't he leave his entire fortune to her

too far

she cant act and yet she gets roles all the time

really makes me think

IM ACTING
LOOK AT MY FACE

Being on GoT makes people think you can act, see: Jason Momoa

It's literally a female wish fulfillment trope for fat girls who can't fuck right.

A sexually impotent but handsome man is interested in you and your mediocrity. You are fundamentally changed by her but you decide to die so that you can be out of the picture. At the end, you give her all your money so she can FOLLOW HER DREAMZ

I don't think it is made for fat dumbos living in council houses but rather fat dumbos living in shitty studio apartments in the USA.

chick flick

For some reason being on GoT=tons of free rolls.
But while most of them waste their GoT fame on capeshit, based Alfie Allen used it to get into Keanukino.

When will Hollywood stop pretending that Emilia Clarke/Kit Harrington/Sophie Turner/Jason Momoa/Maisie Williams are good actors?

GoT is such cancer. They have some GREAT actors in that show, but for some reason the main characters are all played by CW-tier "talent". Only the Lannisters were lucky to get good actors.

Didn't she have a boyfriend or am I thinking about the wrong film?

OP here
>boyfriend of 7 years C U C K E D by le suicidal handsome wheelchair

The worst part is that they play him off as being the unreasonable one in the film, when the bitch was already emotionally cheating on him.

I mean yeah you could see it coming, yeah he was a runner nut but I figured he was new on the scene of whatever but SEVEN YEARS she could've broke off something that obviously wasn't working.

But nah.

There are 4 good actors playing main characters left on the show.
Based Alfie Allen
Lena Headey
Peter Dinkledge(tho hes admittedly been phoning it in since the start of season 5)
Nikolaj

Like you said, the rest of the main cast are garbage and people only like Momoa because "o so sexy yes let me race mix right now!"

i want to punch her in her eyebrows

i dont want to be that guy but someone make a me for you and put bane and cia on the cover

Lol. Don't worry the guy can't act either

BRAVO

jesus christ are we sure somebody didn't those with cgi as a joke?

Emilia says she's very proud to finally be able to act in other things besides GoT because it allows her to be more expressive

>be more expressive
I could get it if she was on stage but... yeah that shit is hilariously over the top for a movie.

>to be more expressive
She truly is the Leonardo DiCaprio of our generation.

moving your eyebrows alot does not count as being expressive

>pull down your pants and underwear

>she gives you this look