So I found out we have Tesco here

So I found out we have Tesco here

Here it's "imported food" from "Great" Britain

is it true it's considered low class in the UK?

Any tesco I've seen outside of the UK usually doesn't really stock what the do in the UK. Czechs have tescos aswell but it's basically just branding with a few shitty imports

this
ours have a lot of their own Tesco products and local products

>is it true it's considered low class in the UK?
Tesco? No not really.
We'd say Lidl is lower class and Waitrose is upper-middle.

Tesco's is so-so
Don't think many people do weekly shopping there

It's overpriced but not really good quality, so like lower-middle while LIDL is scum-class while being the best store.

Oh ok I thought it was a way to export mediocre stuff and sell it for more because it's imported

The juice tastes like water

What did you get?

This is weird though. The prices in Waitrose are almost the same, and actually sometimes cheaper.

This

I should have known what I was in for when it said juice drink and not actually juice

Brits, I'm going to England in 3 days. What do you guys reckon is the best supermarket?? I thought tesco was a pretty good chain, but apparently not so?

Waitrose if you can find one.

Morries la

waitrose, sainsburys > tesco but both are "ok"
AH > everything apart from waitrose though

EuroSpar

Fair enough, I'll have a look around for waitrose. Really just need some pot noodle and scotched eggs. But I really don't like tescos scotched eggs

Sainsbury's is the exact same as tesco but even more overpriced t b h, it has the same old people clientele as M&S but they aren't as snobby

We've got Tescos and they're meh. Definitely above Lidl and the like, but it's a rather crappy hypermarket chain.
Props for having 24/7 stores though, that's handy.

tesco and asda are the places for weekly shopping.

asda is for povvos, tesco is for people who don't like associating with povvos.

anyone doing their weekly shop at aldi or lidl is weird imo

>anyone doing their weekly shop at aldi or lidl is weird imo
So a huge (and rapidly growing) percentage of your country's population?

>juice drink
>drink

Avoid 'juice drinks' as they're always 2% juice and 98% water and taste like shit

Why are you coming here m8?

They're morons, Aldi and Lidl are fucking awful and the food is shit but people delude themselves into thinking it's good because it's cheap.

Seeing senpai there. Im a halfbreed so half my family is British

faм, fuck you mods

They had waitrose and tesco products in Taste in HK. They were just mid range products though and for around twice the price they would be here. Your supermarkets are overpriced shit generally.

Sainsburys is shit, the same satisfactory quality as Tesco but without any of the low prices or multi buy discounts. They stock rubbish beer too.

Asda and Lidl are fucking pleb tier and I will never ever go back.

Morrisons at least have things like £1 boxes of wonky vegetables, which I think is a great idea but most other things I ordered for delivery from there were on the verge of expiry.

Waitrose is probably the best all up, especially service, followed by Tesco.

M&S have good quality produce but I always find their stores pretty bleak when basically half of the floorspace is dedicated to ready meals.

It's the most popular supermarket, kind of mid-tier I suppose.

Asda is really good for toiletries, good prices. Their own brand stuff is much nicer than Tescos.

Surprised Morrisons is that low down. I like Morrisons.

Used to go to Tescos weekly but they seem expensive now, rarely go to Sainsburys, ASDA is fucking shit, Aldi and Lidl are shit, I only go to Co-op to get stuff I've forgotten or the odd small thing, Waitrose every now and then, M&S every now and then, Iceland once in a blue moon.

The stuff in Tesco here's cheaper than Wellcome and Parkn' Shop, i buy milk from there all the time

tesco is good
sainsburys is good too

waitrose and marks & spencers are ever so slightly more upmarket