Why are you learning a useless language like Japanese instead of a useful one like Chinese, Hindi, or Spanish?

Why are you learning a useless language like Japanese instead of a useful one like Chinese, Hindi, or Spanish?

nobody learns japanese or hindi desu

Imagine your cum flowing down her cleavage mmmmm

Only virgin weeaboos learn Japanese. I have never met someone who learns Hindi.

Chinks are subhumans
Put the memo of this posting in the most noticeable place
it will save your life

This.
Japanese are honorary Aryans.

>useful one like Chinese, Hindi, or Spanish
Those language are useless.
Try german+french and english if you want to learn a second language with better career opportunities

shut up sneaky chink

>useful
>Chinese
>hindi?
Only spanish is kind of useful. Chinese isn't, unless you want to go into business maybe. Hindi is absolutely fucking useless.

>hindi
>useful
The trend is towards speaking a Hindi-English creole and to speak the language properly will have the type of people you will likely encounter (educated, cosmopolitan) be weirded out. They consider it a sign of backwardness. We're truly the ultimate cucks.

> Hindi
DESIGNATED

Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, there are people that learn languages just for fun?

>We're truly the ultimate cucks
My people would like to have a word with you

Unironically Japanese would be more useful than Chinese or Hindi, you can sort of make some income in the West out of Japanese eg working for one of their corporations, tho most of those are jobs/conditions that would not appeal to your average weaboo. Hindi and Chinese are mostly useless unless you actually plan to live over there.

There is no language more useful than any other, if chinese or indian culture have no appeal to you in the first place, you'll never manage to learn. Just learn what actually interests you and what you're ready to invest time in.
I learned spanish in shcool because it was the default instead of italian that i really was interested in, and i always regretted it + i never spoke a word of spanish in my life

this

>working for jap corp as foreigner.
Yea... nty

Agree

>Try german+french and english if you want to learn a second language with better career opportunities
>Try german+french and english
>french

You must have missed the memo, no one cares about learning French anymore. It's about as relevant as Italian at this point.

>actually wanting to deal with asian jews, poo in loos, and headless horsemen

why would I learn spanish

Hapa