Blacks in New World - Nigger music, rap, hip hop, twerk, shake ass, etc

Blacks in New World - Nigger music, rap, hip hop, twerk, shake ass, etc

Botswana - Rock, New Metal and Heavy Metal

Why? JUST WHY???????? Europeans only imported the worst people from Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9jXnZS3ouU
youtu.be/P9_PTKP6Y3c?t=123
youtube.com/watch?v=kDe3qOhrJLo
youtube.com/watch?v=oCB6wQ1R0WA
youtube.com/watch?v=KpbkJrJodcQ&t=396s
youtube.com/watch?v=5ger8PgN-Os
youtube.com/watch?v=ecJWTcdw9cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uph0CERrjPM
youtube.com/watch?v=6qwv2f5m0xM
youtube.com/watch?v=LNFiDWJh2FA
youtu.be/O4ld_W9a4kA
youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY
youtu.be/MSrTnWDTdwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=X9jXnZS3ouU

the ones imported from Africa were all conquered people enslaved by superior tribes

so yes, literally that is the answer

>o que é mpb

Why ignore jazz
Its much more sophisticated than rock or metal

This is what make sucess in Botswana. I'm jelly as fuck. No nigger music, no asses shaking

youtu.be/P9_PTKP6Y3c?t=123

Put in 2:04

Blues, Jazz, Soul, R&B >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Autism metal

Jazz is good, but it's a pretty dead genre nowadays

Holy shit, great solo.

I loved the guitar solo, do you know more?

lol kill yourself

if black people still did jazz nobody included you would like it, kek

True, jazz is very fecund and expressive and is predominantly black. But our media unironically pushes ignorant blacks into the spotlight.

>metal

>what is Milton Nascimento
>what is Gilberto Gil
youtube.com/watch?v=kDe3qOhrJLo

>Europeans only imported the worst people from Africa
Leaving that continent with the best intellectuals.

Nobody besides grandmas listen this shit.

Ah yes, clearly nobody knows any Gilberto Gil song, like Aquele Abraço. Which is literally the second anthem of Rio
youtube.com/watch?v=oCB6wQ1R0WA

Ultimate cherrypicking. We all now this is the prototype and average successful nigger in Americas

Uhm no, since we are not the USA

>Why? JUST WHY???????? Europeans only imported the worst people from Africa?
Why? Blues, Jazz... It's also American Black music.

youtube.com/watch?v=KpbkJrJodcQ&t=396s

Same shit. Our niggers just copy everything from them

Botswana is the whitest of the nigger countries. Democratic, low corruption, peaceful, relatively strong economy and good quality of life,

>music from 1974 and also cherrypicking

Wake up to the reallity. Only monkeys make success now.

lol Botswana is still a shithole. Get a fucking grip.

Yes so much cherrypicking we used it at the Olympics to represent our country
youtube.com/watch?v=5ger8PgN-Os

Play metal in Africa is easy, massive balls has these guy who make metal in saudi arabia, if they got by the government they would be killed by satanism

youtube.com/watch?v=ecJWTcdw9cQ

You must live in a bubble.

youtube.com/watch?v=uph0CERrjPM

>black people don't do jazz anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=6qwv2f5m0xM
Yeah. The hipocrisy lies in that it's white people that are pushing the sales of those kind of artists, in turn creating demand for more of those kind of artists.

What people don't seem to understand about these "dumb" or "degenerate" popular artists are just symptoms of capitalism.

yes I clearly do, the olympics sure don't represent our country

could be worse

youtube.com/watch?v=LNFiDWJh2FA

You know exactly what I meant you stupid spic. i bet you discovered Jazz through some white musician first.

now i want african metal with actual african language, their english doesnt work, it just makes it bad.

No, i don't know what you meant then.
And no, i got into jazz through Charles Mingus. He's still my favourite.

In South Korea and Japan some cult people know a New Metal band from Botswana, Arka'n

youtu.be/O4ld_W9a4kA

Suffering, liberation, contest, no twerking, no thug life... High IQ music. Impressive.

Because it can't really be the music of an opressed people if it goes mainstream so blacks have had to switch genres every time whites make it cringy by adopting them, rock, funk, disco, rap, etc. I mean ffs they can just sing autotune to lame, bland music and it will be a hit at this point so I think they're just trolling.

Same thing with their slang, they have to update every couple of years, I think that's why they're making a stand on whites not using nigger

It's also much more pretentious and elitist.

Africans don't have this inferiority complex and don't give a shit to "black identidy"

"Black identidy", "black music", "black + everything" are as retarded as muh heritage europeans.

This stupidy create nigger music and awful nigger culture

yeah

but it's also fucking shite

Africans are inferior to African Americans

You're mutts from New World, are all funny.

"Proud of being black", nigga, Africans hate themselves. Africa is not a country and have shit tons of ethnic groups. Same as Europe. Europe is not a nation, neither an ethnic group, if you're half Swedish and Half British, you're a mutt.

What are you talking about? Jazz is still black music. It's sophisticated and well-thought enough to counter-argument wha OP said. Whether is not popular anymore is not important.
for you

>thos comment coming from a fucking jew
Take a look in the mirror, first, sweetie.
>"Proud of being black", nigga, Africans hate themselves. Africa is not a country and have shit tons of ethnic groups. Same as Europe. Europe is not a nation, neither an ethnic group, if you're half Swedish and Half British, you're a mutt.
Race is is supra-ethnic :)

>Race is is supra-ethnic

Only a mutt would believe that.

>boring wh*Teoid """music"""*
*yawns*
THIS is the real music : youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY

This music makes me want to hide my wallet. Also rock was created by them too

Rock was destroyed and peed upon by wh*Te scum such as yourself

>metal
meh..

this is the real deal
youtu.be/MSrTnWDTdwI

>brazilian education
Did you know Rock was made by black Americans?

Slaves were literal untermensch who were conquered and sold. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that some actual Africans are half-decent people.

BLACK > wh*Te

American musical pop culture is thus, black people come up with an interesting and novel concept (rock) that becomes an international sensation and then white Americans run it into ground with autism and mediocre adaptations (metalcore, landfill indie, pop punk) in 20-50 years. During this time black musicians slowly abandon the now dying movement and begin planting the seeds of the next major musical movement.

You definitely aren't deliberately trying to shit on blacks with you obviously unbiased statement.

Oh so now that it's more formalized and legit in the eyes of people it's trucking pretentious and eltitst? Nothing pleases you plebs.

They have post colonial and regional/pan identities user.

You'd mock it or come up with another inane reason to dislike it.