One of the worst NFL seasons in recent memory

>one of the worst NFL seasons in recent memory

>3/4 divisional games were pure kino

How?

I dunno but I'm glad I watched this shit wow.

I can't believe how good this weekend was. Besides the NE/TN shit fest, these were some of the greatest games I've ever watched.

Saved all the memes for the final stretch
Only thing left is a jasg/vikes owl

Let's hope this keeps up next week and into the superbowl too. Love ridiculous football like this.

When teams that have been terrible for 10+ years that turned it around recently with no experience in the post season come together this is what you get, pure kino.

Lots of franchises who haven't been good in recent history and who haven't seen a SB. I thought this year had some great storylines. I'm hoping the Pats don't steamroll everyone else though. Really wish Wentz was still playing since the Eagles probably have the best chance of beating the Pats (though Jag's D is very impressive).

There are people who missed this because they are triggered about kneeling or not kneeling or national anthems or whatever the fuck.
I honestly feel sorry for them.

That fucking vikings game

People who said they were going to stop watching the NFL for that aren't even really football fans, they're the type of guy who just plays fantasy football casually and looks up the stats after the game to see how his team did.

>one of the worst NFL seasons in recent memory
Based on what? Teams winning that you don't like? With Vikings, Jaguars, Eagles, Jimmy G, Xehawks and Cowboys collapsing it was a fun season all around.

I like this though because when people mention they are boycotting because of the kneeling I can say "Hey cool, I now know that I'll never want to talk to this person and they have no value whatsoever"

How was this a bad NFL season?
your team must suck dicks.

Reg. season was ass because everyone sucked and there were only 2-3 good teams.

Now we so those teams playing in the playoffs against each other and get close matchups.

This isn't complected.

Spotted the neurotic bugman

This NFL season was pure kino all around. The kneeling fiasco only felt bad in the moment, but it was pure drama kino in retrospect.

>steelers/jags shitshow
>falcons/eagles shitshow

There was only one good game this weekend

What's up with Teddy, is he just shit? I'm super casual when it comes to the NFL. I'm a boreball person.

FUCK THE VIKINGS
FUCK TRUMP

WHO DAT WOULD WIN THAT SHIT 9/11 TIMES

No one cares about you

Yikes.

nah he is right. It's not sport as it doesnt effect the game at all. It's not politics as it has no policy implications. Literally just TMZ shit.
This is probably true of both sides desu.

He’s not as good as Bradford and Keenum is the hot hand. His future is up in the air.

They are special snowflakes that need a safe place from people that hurt their feelings

The quality of play and the officiating has been terrible this season across the board. The playoffs have been great though except for a few games.

The NFC was much better than the AFC. It was NE or Pitt from about week 1, and its going to be NE

That's just virtue signaling. They just pop on a stream on their computer and 'boycott'.

lol fuck white people amirite?

Playoffs this season making up for the last. Only game this month that's been shit was NE-Tits, all the other games have ranged anywhere from close and tight to fucking legendary.

>Games are shitshows because I say they are!

He was alright when he played but he was injured all of last season and most of this season. He's basically done for.

>The quality of play and the officiating has been terrible this season across the board
You guys say that every year

tits pats was expected.
If Jags beat the Patriots, this will go down as one of the best post seasons in history. It doesn't even matter what happens after that. Bonis points if BEWD wins it all though.
The league is so thirsty for QBs there is a 100% chance he starts somewhere next year. Bradford too probably if they stick with Keenum.

>high scoring massive upset
>close game that came down to the wire

You're retarded

>there are LITERALLY le who have been talking about the downfall of the NFL all year and how unexciting it is
>there are LITERALLY people who think the NBA, yes the NBA, is more exciting than the NFL

its true every year. They need to fix reviews and playoff "all star" officiating teams.

And yet the Pats will still win it all.

NFL sucks.

It was a shitfest because the refs rigged the game in favor of a team that was going to win. That makes for god awful football.

Discounting the jags is exactly what the Steelers did today, Patsbro. Don't say anything you won't be able to take back.

THEY HAVE TO GET THROUGH ME FIRST

the reviews and penalties are still an issue thats hurting the league

Dilly dilly!

We never needed them.

It' s all HAPPENING because Trump loves the Northmen.

>its true every year
So then it was a normal season not "one of the worst NFL seasons"

BB NEVER overlooks a team, he could make the Brown look like the 85 Bears during his weekly prep. Bortles does not go into foxborough and beat the defending champs

Retard. Seriously kys. Games aren't bad because you say they are you fucking mouth breathing mongrel

never said otherwise. I swear to god reviews are getting fucking worse though.

No. Each year is progressively worse than the last. We thought last year was the worst and the league hit rock bottom, but then this season happened. Granted the injury list for this season was ridiculous and filled with some of the best players in the league.

Trump and his 32% approval rating can't even fill a D2 college basketball stadium for a 'rally'

Reviews are even more detrimental to basketball due to how fast-paced basketball is. Refs hold too much power to the point players build their game around drawing phantom calls and refs can pace the game to THEIR liking

I can still hurt the NFL by watching fewer games. I used to watch 4-5 games a week. Now it's 1-2.

thats not true, his rally's are packed stay mad cuck

/4 divisional games were pure kino
both teams actively trying to lose games.
The team that screws up trying to lose, advances to the next round

Same. This week and last I watched 4. Before that I watched even more. Now Next Week I swear to god I will only watch two. Then I'm boycotting for a whole week and only watching one more game this season.

Teddy to Miami, Bradford to Broncos.
Alex Smith to Cardinals, Redskins resign.
Buffalo stuck with current crew, Jets and Browns pick out someone from draft.

>All-Time Classic
Vikings/Saints

>Borderline Classic
Titans/Chiefs

>Great
Eagles/Falcons
Jaguars/Steelers

>Good
Saints/Panthers
Jags/Bills (Competiveness > Quality of Play)

>Boring
Falcons/Rams

>Garbage
Patriots/Titans

Everything except the Saturday night games have been entertaining

>worst season
What?
>browns FINALLY go 0-16
>bills make playoffs on a miracle catch
>multiple perpetual playoff teams destroyed by injuries
>jaguars turn themselves around
>Steelers-Pats GOTY
>Carson Wentz's god-tier Eagles
>Nick Foles redemption arc
>Based Keenum and the Vikes go 0-16
>Ravens have 97% chance lmao
>Saints finally catch a second wind
And then in the playoffs:
>mariota to mariota for the TD
>Falcons' upset and choke
>Vikings-Saints insanity bowl
>steelers-jags shootout
>Bills-Jags defense bowl (lowest scoring yoff game since the 70s)
>Saints sweeping $cam
Only bad thing about this year is the reffing.

>>vikes go 0-16
whoops

>Smith to Cardinals
entirely possible but the Chiefs front office would be absolutely insane to do so. They have a top 5 QB for Christ sake.

Get rid of cable bro. Watch games at bars or with friends. Ever since I got rid of the liberal propaganda box my life has been so much better.

Gee I wondered which black and yellow team this assblasted user is a fan of

There's been a lot of good storylines this year and there's lots of hope for the future with new young teams seeming to be pretty good (Eagles, Rams, Jags, Jimmy G's 49ers, Titans). NFL's biggest downside is proving to be the bullshit rules regarding what a catch is/isn't.

I dont think you got the joke. Which really outs you as a filthy fucking casual.

>implying he isnt a pats fan shiiting himself.

the problem is that football is just too physical to NOT have a lot of penalties

this daft gunt

>those are the only games left

Clever "joke" Trudeau. Makes me want to grant asylum to another 10,000 illiterate "refugees."

>liberal propaganda box

>another Sup Forums thread with pol conservacuck political bait

hilarioius

They don't appreciate him at all much like the 49ers and will be sore about perpetual playoff losses just before the "quality" AFC teams duke it out.

>They don't appreciate him at all much like the 49ers

didnt appreciate him? the 49ers stuck with his bum ass for 7 years

Then dropped him for a below average backup LMAO.

>tfw Bills fan
>tfw ending the drought now isn’t even close to the most interesting playoff story

Welp, back to obscurity and wings I guess. Stay strong fellow western NY bros.

winning the superb owl next year will be tho

Wish Chargers got the spot desu. Would have been fun with another actually good team in the playoffs.

Kaepernick broke the record for most rushing yards in a playoff game that year.

Kaep was actually fantastic until teams realized how to defend the read-option.

And got rid of him for MEMEKING that rushed successfully because he played like 5 regular season games and defenses hadn't adjusted yet.

For what it's worth. I would've loved to watch you smash that smug cunt Brady into the fucking ground.

not with tyrod

See

When I went to my city’s rally, the line just to get on the bus to be bussed to the airport where he spoke was easily 300+ deep when I got on, and I was on one of the last buses allowed to go. The actual airport was insane. You’re a faggot.

they didnt drop him, they got a good trade haul for him, and kaepnerick took them to a super bowl behind his meme read-option skills. there is no way noodle armed alex sith would have gotten them to the super bowl

theres a reason why that noodle armed checkdown artist blew the lead against the colts and blew the lead against the titans. he is not reliable to win a game.

Me too user, me too. Unfortunately, they fell for the black QB meme.

Alex Smith won enough games to put them in a good position for the playoffs though. I'll admit Kaep worked briefly, but again, rushing as a QB becomes very predictable if you don't show ability in the pocket. I think RGIII suffered a similar problem. Cam Newton would be in that box but one, he's fucking big, and two, he can actually pass pretty accurately, and at >10 yards.

What the fuck are you talking about? Watching the Stoolers receive a vicious cornholing from the Jacksonville fucking Jaguars, at home, and for the second time this year was fantastic for so many reasons.

the real problem with kaepernick was that he never developed any more as a passer. the 49ers couldnt have known that after one half season of play. for all they knew, he could have been a better version of cam newton or michael vick, or he could have been another flameout. they knew what they had with alex smith, a guy who always needs a top run game and defense to have any success because they allow him to do safe passes all the time

im gonna trust jim harbaugh over the randoms on the internet. in fact, it was even said that harbaugh knew by 2014 that kaepernick plateaued as a passer and wanted the gm to move on and the gm refused to

>noodle arm
didnt watch this year did you? fuckerbdropping bombs down to Tyreek Hill.

>alt right
>is retarded

Like clockwork.

Don't understand the strategy of sticking with a relative unknown that relies on his legs to gain yards. That's what runningbacks are for, if I'm starting a QB I expect judgment and arm strength.

>GM wouldn’t let Harbaugh decide the QB

Why don’t these guys just pull a Belichick and be the GM? It just doesn’t make sense to me.

I unrionically think at this point you'd have a better chance running a read option running the read with Smith since there is a chance he pulls out for a pass option, and he still has good legs.
To be fair it works wonders if it makes them put a guy on spy and frees up some coverage/blitzing. Unfortunately for Kaep he was so bad it got to the point they could literally just let receivers go uncovered. And he can't do any presnap reading at all, so the read option became a crutch.
Cause Chip Kelly almost ruined the Eagles for like 30 years when they let him do it.

because in 2012, read option was king

the gm trent balalke was incompetent but the woner sided with him over bully harbaugh

yup, thats why harbaugh had enough of kaepernick, because of how incompetent he was at reading defenses and never learned

packers vs cards cannot be topped imo

>because im 2012, read option was king
Fuck that was fun to watch though.

tyrod's long gone

>This person has no value whatsoever
>For protesting what they feel is disrespectful to their country/troops
I love how easy it is to pick a soyboy out of like 400 posts.

i was travelling for work and only caught the Patriots game. fuck my life.

i watched the entire rest of the shitty season, too, and even went to two games.

But who is next, user

>Gommunists
>can't detect meta humor

Typical