We can agree on this, right?

We can agree on this, right?

I understand that in most cases, Eagles would be the bad guys and Vikings the good guys. But it feels different somehow. Eagles have suddenly become likable top seeded underdogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zFRPtEah7dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's wrong with the Vikings? I'm a freakin' Lions fan and I'd be totally fine with them winning.

yeah thats about right

No. The eagles are the bad guys. Jaguars and Vikings are the underdogs

What did the Vikings even do? They haven’t been to the owl in 40 years, give them a break.

This. 100% finally someone on this website agrees with me.

>eagles
>the good guys ever
kek

Nah, Iggles are still bad guys.

There's just something really likable about Nick Foles. I don't know what it is. But for some reason I always want to root for him.

Philadelphia is a shithole filled with scumbags. No way they can be the good guys

Anybody else fucking hate the Jaguars? Fucking unruly chimps I'm totally rooting for Brady to crush them.

Correct

>Iggles fan reported

Pats are the only bad guys

BINGO

Eagles fans throw batteries

Bad guys 100%

Everyone except the Patriots are the good guys.

This.

>Flyover crackheads
>Good guys

kek. anyone from "Minnesota" needs to eat their TV dinners then off themselves

I want all 4 ofthese teams to lose. Sad times for me. Can't get excited for any champ games or the superbowl, boring, snore.

Swap the vikes and iggles if your autism needs it to have 2 good and 2 bad. If not, just make the pats the only bad guys

Did you see the way that guy was posturing after the TD? And how they were all celebrating like they just won the fucking super bowl, even though they still have more games to play?

They are bad guys.

Like I said in the other thread
Good guys order is
Jags > Vikings >= Eagles > Pats

Wentz could be one of the next greats, and Foles winning with the eagles this year would stunt his growth as the other eagles wouldn't have as much to play for anymore.

Lions fan here as well, anyone from the north is okay except green bay to win

nice reddit opinion and reddit spacing. typical of an iggles hater parroting events that happened 30 years ago

This seems fairly open and shut.

Everyone is the good guys compared to the cheatriots.

>t. xhecawk fan

>Celebrating after winning
Those bastards. Do you think we can get them disqualified from next week's game?

>not rooting for /our/ guy

Philly trash is the absolute worst and that city deserves zero reason to be happy.

Fuck that. The Eagles had their chance and blew it against Brady. And Philadelphia fans were on par or worst than Cowboys fans all season til Wentz went down.

If the Pats don't make it then a Jags/Vikes owl would be cool as shit.

Yes. This is the owl I want to see.

Imagine the Pats beating the Vikes at their own home turf in the bowl.

Can someone explain to me why eagles are bad guys? Yeah I know "fans throwing batteries" but that happened years and years ago. What I see right now, is a team without their star QB, and going into each playoff game as an underdog and everyone writing them off. I see a team that has to weather really tough conditions

>lions "fans"
Fuck off posers

No because you eagles fags constantly shit up the bored with eagles threads that are obnoxious seriously not even pats fags are that bad

>yes

they were celebrating like they just won the fucking super bowl. they have a really disgusting amount of vanity

Fuck that eagles and their garbage fans are obviously the bad guys.

This. Come on spee, that's Nick Foles

its because the anti-eagles reddit circlejerk has been real for years because everyone likes to parrot the same shit that they weren't even alive to witness. DUDE BATTERIES! DUDE SANTA! LEL ESPN SAID IGGLES R BAD!

No, fuck the Eagles and their injury cheering fans...I hope misery continues to follow anyone amd everyone from that shithole of a city with it's fake hero Rocky and shitty cheesesteaks. Fuck them all to death.

Eagles have Foles and are trying to prevent Vikings from being able to host the Owl in their own stadium. They are the good guys

So I was doing some research on Jacksonville. Did you know that there are no jaguars native to Florida?

Digits says this is correct

aahahahahah oh my god spee is a bunch of fucking pussies. you scream racial slurs all day on here but get butthurt over fans cheering an injury. go look up double standard in a dictionary

This is the only correct version

I love Foles but I hate the eagles and how the team and fans treat him, so I want him to have an AMAZING game and then the defense choke at the last second like the Saints.

>losing your starting QB
>losing your backup QB
>losing your starting backup
>various defensive injuries
>unproven rookie center
>making it to the playoffs and barely defeating one of the best teams in the NFL
>with case keenum and a 7th round draft pick
>your other WR is a walk on
>not celebrating

This. I live 0.5 miles from US Bank Stadium and have never been so proud to be Minnesotan. I'm not a bad guy :,(

>The good teams are the bad guys
Who created this meme?

eagles-vikes is kinda a toss-up since both teams overachieved this season with young players, there's good reason to like both and the vikes are coming off a hilarious hail mary win

fuck the vikings
we can be happy the puckers failed but there’s no way I’m rooting for you

They were all but guaranteed to lose. It was one of the most clutch plays the Vikings had ever experienced. Of course they were ecstatic, you filthy shitbird.

This

Remember when the Falcons lost to the Patriots?

vikings fans are just as fucking bad as iggles fans

It was a miracle play and right before that saints fans were shitting all over them. You sound like a salty saints or Packers fan.

Only correct post here

This, fuck the Vikings

t. the rest of the NFC North.

Vikins are without a doubt the worst fanbase on this board. They don't get as much hate as Cowshits or Cheatriots, but they objectively some of the most smug retards on this board. It's funny because their team has been shit for years without even a meme player to be proud of. They're the worst this board has to offer and I hope someone BTFOs them back to the stone age.

fuck off nazi

>vikings
>#1 defense
>underdogs
L M A O
M
A
O

Their fans cheer injuries and the city of Philadelphia in general is a smelly sewer full of manlets that think they're tough but really can get fucked up by anyone in under 3 seconds...Fuck them all to death. Misery for Philly always and forever!!!!

good guys: patriots
bad guys: everyone else

mediocre QBs being carried by their team dont deserve to win the championship

The only label Brady prefers is champion

t. white boy who got honked at by a black guy on 76 once and was shook to his core

Vikings are objectively NOT the underdogs, they will be favored for this weekend. In fact right now they are literally favored -3.5

user, if he brings the ship home the city will erect a gold statue of him.

At least they didn't throw beer at the bench like green bay

/thread

The Vikings are not the bad guys. They've never won the Super Bowl in the history of their franchise and they could do it with a 2nd string tier quarterback in their home state. The pats are the only bad guys left.

This was a news anchor in Philly in case you were wondering about the caliber of people that live there

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zFRPtEah7dY

>the city that invented the country you live in
>b-but they threw snowballs at a drunk guy dressed as santa in 1968

How in wet fuck did Jax struggle to put up 10 points v. RAZORCAKES and proceed to score 45 points in yinzer central?

right
wrong
100% correct

Pretty much everyone but the patriots are the good guys.

Because they play to their competition

because he's bad

I dont like or hate the patriots, but am sick of them always in the super bowl. Really just want jaguars vs either nfc team. Don't care who wins.

This is the correct chart.

If Jaguars actually prevent the Pats from making the Owl, they will be all our heroes.

t. false flagging philthadelphia ape

No they won't. They'll still suck Wentz's dick.

If you're an NFC North team rooting for the Vikings you're just cucking yourself

Correct

Fuck off. Only teams I hate are gb aints and cowboys. Lions fans are above most of the toxicity

Someone make one that has Eagles under bad guys but Patriots under worse guys

Eagles are bad guys. Their city is a shithole and the people are trashy animals

salty taint detected

Nigger please.

t. average midwestern viqueens fan