Wow, I agree with him. The Patriots actually suck

Wow, I agree with him. The Patriots actually suck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yW-mK5KQ4Pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do retards talk about southern states as if they're warm all year round? Tennessee gets cold too

he's from new york so nothing exists south of Queens

nasvhille is actually two degrees colder than where i'm at, in norway. kind of shocking to me.

The cope is strong with Kellerman.

It was 26F for the Titans/Patriots game.

Kellerman is an idiot

Peak Kellerman.

Good thing the steelers took care of a warm weather team in the cold like real professionals and didn't get clowned.

(((Kellerman)))

that's some top tier bantz.

Wow, I really need to stop coming here...

Great post, guy.

Happy to make your day better anytime

Tennessee "cold" is nothing like Massachusetts. But then brutal weather never helped the Bills win.

>mass
>cold
Lol

Yes, stay in r*ddit

Positive numbers aren’t cold.

>coaching and playing are the same thing

max kellerman pees sitting down.

>Be Ashkenazi Jew
>Pretend to not be race realist despite higher than average IQ but susceptibility to certain diseases

Why do liberals pretend they’re not

>B-B-B-BRADY WILL FALL OFF THE CLIFF ANYTIME NOW Y-YOU'LL SEE I'M RIGHT
>A-A-ANYTIME NOW

these are the same faggots that will argue the MLB needs more black players. why? who the fuck knows

Because they think they are arguing "for them" and not just basically embarassing themselves and those they feel they are standing for

This is the same guy who's been saying Brady'll fall off a cliff this season for ten years now, right? Dude's a fucking moron.

wow the NFL really needs more white players, pretty clear discrimination in favor of black players going on

youtube.com/watch?v=yW-mK5KQ4Pc

You faggots talk like Massachusetts is actually cold and doesn't bottom out at like 21 degrees

just last week
>heh its 10 in MA
>and 15 in TN
>TN cold is nothing like MA cold

proving that guy right

Typical Jew shit

blacks should be 90% media executives and bankers too. Isnt that right Kikerman/

>it's 15 degrees right now
>last week was 20 below with wind chill
>had a blizzard

You're just a gulf stream babby. You have to be inland to actually get cold

His New York bias is showing. New England has been doin this thing for a while now.

Most head coaches aren't former NFL players, so what the fuck is his point?

Go back to HBO max. You know shit about about boxing, you know less about everything else,

I'd rather Shannon Sharpe desu.

Max hates whites more than Al Sharpton. It boggles the mind sometimes.

Just moved from Germany to Alabama and Im pretty sure its been colder the last 3 days here than it was in Germany.

I need to get his response to this statement

>This is the kind of people that doesn't accept Tom Brady

Global warming is gonna turn us into wine growing north-alpine italians.

what happened to Max? Over the years he's slowly become a far left radical dumb ass. Did the Jews warp his brain?

espn and jemele hill I suppose

3-5 years from now when Brady is throwing Peypey passes all the way to his 8th ring Kellerman will be bragging about being right about him declining, kek

>It boggles the mind sometimes.
he's Jewish, many Jews hate non-Jewish whites

Is he trying to be the anti-Skip or something?

>year is 2020
>70% of the head coaches in the NFL are black
>teams of the 30% that aren't consistently win

Remember when israel got its ass kicked in 2006 by Hezbollah? LMAO

>you can't celebrate your team's success

what a whiny faggot

I’m a Clots fan so I naturally despise the Pats but I think I hate the soyboy types who hate the Pats even mode

hey guys dae hate le kikes and le libcucks and le niggers?

Warm all year round you say?

Liberals always project.

Full SJW mode, hoping jemelle will see his tweets and grant his wish of getting pegged by her

>in the cold

Why should this matter? They're men, right? And it's not like it's an altitude thing that actually affects your body.

I hate the Pats, but weather conditions like heat vs cold are literal memes. They mean fuck all to the performance of teams.

Now when it comes to things like dome teams playing an away game in open stadiums while it’s raining (Falcons vs Jets) or snowing (Colts vs Bills), then you can consider who has the real home field advantage.

Not even a Pats fan but if Brady gets a ring and causes massive asshurt among faggots like these then I'm all for it

Tennessee is a warm state. America has vastly different climates between them.

>mfw ESPN's Brady article was not well received so theyre forcing their on-air talent to push the narratie that Tom Brady is finished

hope he wears his MAGA hat after winning his 6th ring just to trigger the fuck out of all the soyboys on E!SPN

They're pushing the "Brady's finished" narrative so that in three weeks they can push the "Brady's still got it!" narrative, dumbass. Think past tomorrow and your "us against the world" idiocy.

They mention the cold so much because Brady has a crazy good winning percentage in cold weather/snow.

When the temperature is 20° or colder, the Pats are 4-1.
When the temperature is 32° or colder, the Pats are 30-8.
The Patriots have never lost a game (home or away) with wind chills below zero

You've never seen the Brady is Olaf memes?

It was -28 fahrenheit here last winter

>worst record there is still 0.789
Holy shit, he might actually be the GoAT.

It's both
If they put an article up every year saying Brady is finished, inevitably they will be right unless he retires on a good year like Peyton, but his ego is too big for him to do that

#waitgate #deflategate #spygate*****
I know im missing a few. The radios mysteriously going haywire and channeling in the Gillette radio on 3rd downs I believe?