Fuck these "good" guys

>Get the whole country to kiss your ass becuase "Boo hoo we've never won a superbow"

>Give tickets to an elderly lady fan cuz "How could you break this poor old ladys heart"

>Ass kissing intensifies

>Preform Last second miracle to advance to NFCCG

>ASS KISSING LEVELS THROUGH THE ROOF

>Now you have everyone rooting for you because everyone wants a feel good happy ending to nice story

I hate this and can't wait to beat them

What team you play for senpai?

an sweet old lady said she wants to win a superbowl? awwwwww how sweeet

>underage Sup Forumstarded Aints fan detected

I'm not even mad about this. Let them feel good before the inevitable collapse at home.

t. Loins

The underdogs

Don't worry the Empire is looking to claim another superb owl this year.

iggles fan

stay salty faggot

t.pats fag

>home
who said they're making home from Philly?

go watch soccer you bandwagoning brit

Im an Eagles fan btw not saints not pats

Let us have this, god dammit.

t. Vikesfag who remembers 1998, 2009 and 2015.

don't act like you are the only team without a ring

Philly waits

Root for me

I've supported the Vikings for over a decade
Stay salty

I am an eagles fan as well but I like the vikings. They're like ash ketchum to our Gary oak. Sorry that they are also a Cinderella story, just the way things go

Also, all ringlets must band together

not this weekend

The Eagles are talking too much shit this time around. I hope the vikings put them in their place

What

this, but not this week, brother.

>the virgin viking hater

>The Eagles are talking too much shit
>The Eagles
>Eagles
when??

How do you justify being bitter about the Vikings making it this far?

>autistic rage

O

t. assblasted bountyfag

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm rooting for the Pats. They'll take good care of this meme team in the superb owl.

sorry but when it was decided the Super Bowl was going to be held in Minneapolis and then the Vikings made the playoffs, "your turn" got rescheduled.

Vikings are the only possible good guys

>the vikings are a "meme team" meme
you haven't watched a lot of football have you

>he mad

or you chould just have tackled him

Lmao get a load of this faggot.vikings are the good guys

>yfw if Barr hadnt been collar tackled by the aints he would have returned it for an 80 yrd int TD

post yfw this "team" gets crushed before they even face the pats in the owl

Literally backwards if you mean the fans

Good one. The Eagles fans are notorious fags. Although anyone but the patriots would be great

Thanks for the support you limey, cheeky, cunty, m8 of mine!

Filthydelphia is so shitty they have to have a jail in the basement of thier stadium. Why would anyone root for those fags?

Seeing how eagles fans behave here before they ever won anything, I'm comfortable saying Pats winning is the lesser evil. I have no doubt eagles winning their fans behavior here would be 2014 xehawks or 2011 packers tier.

Without sendejo they are so exposed top kek

>three teams in the conference championships don’t have rings
>Pats win back-to-back

Doubting the good guy vikes, i see? Have fun with that

Eagles fan are extreamly dedicated to their football team , I dont get the hate for them. The vet is gone now .

>Aaron Rodgers and Case Keenum are about to have the same number of super bowl rings

Sendejo is made of titanium and is just waiting for the leave to OK him to play Sunday. I'm more worried about our O line.

>case keenum is starting a championship game
Hallmark movie when?

That D folded as soon as he was out mang.

>Case Keenum shows us how to overcome a meme college offense to elite level quarterback play that brought him the Lombardi trophy in his team's home stadium in The Great Cucking, coming this summer

nice false flag vikesfag
We're all gonna make it bro, you don't have to be like this

Realistically, it's our year and not yours though.
Vikings:
-triumphant return to the SB would be getting disemboweled by Brady at home
-immediate SB hangover activated, higher expectations and a larger regression to be expected in 2018
-contention window screwed up
the Vikes aren't ready
Eagles:
-Defense peaking, top 3 defensive line
-Locker room added several 1 year deal vets with playoff experience, they expected to go as far as possible in postseason
-Eagles strength along both lines makes them a better match against Brody
-Even if they lose there's no fear of the SB hangover because you-know-who is coming back

>implying

Patriots fans would rather play Minnesota in their home stadium so Tawwwmy can add "winning a super bowl as a literal away team" to his repertoire. Plus it'd be sadder to break Philadelphia's heart twice in a career.

Where have you been? Philly fans have been talking shit all season, it only quieted down recently because Wentz died

the eagles had the best record in the league and got nothing but disrespect. Not because they had faggot Cam pouting his way to MVP, but because they're the Eagles. How do you expect people to respond

By not acting like Cowboys fans?

Absolutely obsessed

DAMN that's salty.

>2009
>but, but, muh katrinams
>paid-for pity superbowl "win"
>2018
>*unblocks our path*
>stay salty my friends

cowboys fans usually avatarfag
other than that I can't say they really stand out to me. What is a cowboy fan like?

yup fuck the vikings. hope they crash and burn , cheating faggots

*blocks your path* wyd op?

maul him

what part of Minnesota are you from bro?

Not that guy but I'm from Rochester

o shit thats a pretty hot meme pic. BUY BUY BUY SAVE SAVE SAVE

>Every post in this thread

tell us more

>Preform

Fuck no. Eagles are the

All depends if their defense and special teams let him have one.

Look at him. That's the face of the man who will destroy Brady in every owl for the next 5 years

If you think Eagles are the shit talkers then you're fucking blind lmao. Eagles fans are cunts at the stadium but everyone at home is cynical and dejected almost every game. They were a great team this season and people got excited. You have phenomenally low t if you think Eagles fans are shit talkers

>implying Brady will even play 2 years from now

in which world do you live where someone above 40 can be a pro athlete ?

The one where a 40 year old is about to win his 6th ring. I hate him but Brady is a legend and as long as his O-Line can keep him safe, he can play as long as he wants

Vikings are my NFC North Team. I'm excited to root for them. I even ordered a Diggs jersey