Has he solved football?

has he solved football?

Impossible to tell with Brady as the qb. Also why its impossible to truly rate Brady's achievements as a qb, with Bellichick as coach. They are both so good it muddies the situation.

He's too old to try with another QB since there's steam on Brady for at least another season. Seems like Brady and him will retire together.

He solved football like 30 years ago when he turned the Touchdown Thurman Thomas Bills into the Bills that we now know them as.

Does it seem that way to you? I dont know if they are tied at the hip like that. Obviously bill could keep coaching longer than brady could play qb.

That's the way I would like it to happen since seeing Bill or Tom in different uniforms or without each others will make me cringe a lot. Like when Jordan left the Bulls I never watched NBA again. I hate changes.

Yes. And football solved him.

he solved scouting
everything is downstream from scouting

he broke football
he reduced it to its most basic, elementary movements and mentally crushed the pieces, one by one
he destroyed franchise after franchise, super bowl after super bowl
once the greatest team, the mighty bills fell to his and his underling Brady's onslaught of cannon fodder offensive weapons
he was unstoppable
until one man came along
one autistic man
named Eli
maybe his older brother couldn't do it
but he knew he could
"the Patriots haven't lost a game all season"
"they're literally 18-0"
Eli just smiled his Manning smile
and off he went one crisp February evening in 2008
and the rest is history

>he solved scouting
Until you look at all the Patriot draft busts

>has he solved football?
Belichick and Saban have
> hold your chimps to a standard
> don't allow your team to nog out, you win games
funny how simple that is

He's solved getting value. He sucks at high draft picks

Cringe

>Saban

The biggest system babby of them all. The Bama system

Saban mostly benefits from recruiting the best players in the country. He was a mediocre coach in the NFL and is too scared to go back to a more even playing field

>system babby of them all
except he has changed DCs and OCs like underwear and they all had a different flavor
however, the assertion still stands.
They win by fundamentals.
Both programs are based on no chimpouts

>He was a mediocre coach in the NFL
had Drew Brees cleared the physical with the Dolphins, they would've owned the East. Try paying attention instead of getting spoonfed narratives from idiot sports writers

>NFL
> go back
NFL is apex niggerdom, the antithesis of winning football games

>Impossible to tell with Brady as the qb
nigga belichick won the owl with Jeff fucking Hostettler as QB of the Giants. His defensive scheme shut down that amazing Bills offense when no one else could that season.

No, he's simply not a good enough to go toe to toe with Belichick, the Dolphins might have been better, but he was never a great NFL coach and he knows it, which is why he has never returned from the minor leagues.

>why he has never returned from the minor leagues.
what is to "prove" in the NFL?
It isn't the best football. You don't control anything. Fans are idiots, Press are idiots.
The NFL exists to sell jerseys to faggots
The formula still remains.
Both win because they perform consistently
There are no chimpouts on these programs. Loafers are shipped out

>he turned the Touchdown Thurman Thomas Bills into the Bills
and did the exact same thing to Marshall Faulk, who was unrivaled in his production

The NFL is the more advanced form of football, it has a tougher competition, and a more level playing field. For a competitor it's the ultimate test of your abilities.

You may like the game of college football more, which is understandable, but as a competitor, avoiding the top level and spending your time dominating lower leagues isn't that impressive.

Is there a website or YouTube video I can watch that actually explains what he does with his coaching and what it looks like on the field

Lame.

He doesn't do anything crazy. On a week to week basis, he just comes up with a gameplan that takes away the strength of his opponent.

He drafts/signs players who are hard working and smart, combined with his ability to teach, they become good intelligent football players with great fundamental skills.

He also teaches everyone on the roster, not just the best players, so when someone goes down, their replacement can play at a similar level.

>more advanced form of football
which is why the NFL is 5 years behind NCAA trends. The NFL has more physically developed athletes, but its premised on parity and common schemes. Every team does the exact same thing.
NCAA (out of the Power 5 in particular) is the best of the sport because it must devise ways to compete against better opponents

>spending your time dominating lower leagues isn't that impressive
> lower leagues
this is what you call the AFC East

Belichick has a better record outside the AFC East than in it.

>coach for team owned by best friend of godemperor of the league
>get all the calls and get away with cheating
because of it
Not a very easily replicated solution

What kind of crack are you smoking?

Why does he keep losing to the Dolphins and the Giants though?

Belichick made Brady what he is

>bill belly w/o brady and goodell
>perennial shit on the browns

>bill belly w/o brady
>11-5, 3-1, etc

>brady w/o bill belly
>14th string QB on michigan

good question. Anybody want to answer that?

Why? He doesn't have alzheimer's, and all he has to do is stand on the sideline.

Hey beat the Giants last time without gronk and Edelman if I remember correctly and helped Coughlin lose his job that season. Also Goodell attended the game. I was concerned about Coughlin going back to the jags before the season started and look who's team is standing in the way of the Pats going to another super bowl. It's like he came back from the dead.

I'm pretty sure coaching involves more than just standing on the sidelines at the game.

Whenever I watch the team Im amazed at how well they are coached. They always seem so motivated and always seem to move so swiftly and sharply; Patriots players always seem to just get a few extra yards out of each play more than most players.

kek

>Belichick made Brady what he is
Drew Bledsoe drafted to be the savior of New England
> gets injured, enter Tom Brady
Drew Bledsoe acquired to be the savior of Dallas
> gets injured, enter Tony Romo

Kek, what's the story here

well it's pretty easy to solve when you cheat

and then years later eli sat on the bench wondering where his train ran off the track

yes

dont overpay aging stars

the end

Beating the regular season Giants isn't much of an accomplishment, especially in their superbowl years.

The team just seems so well disciplined compared to every other team

So what you're saying is getting to hold Bledsoe's clippboard and learn from the god is the real key to success?

>Tomy Romo
>success
Hmmmm

>Alabama is allowed to manipulate its own schedule for favorable matchups against unranked teams before big games by paying them to show up.

Yeah, so advanced. How does he do it?

Every team in the P5 gets cupcake teams a few times a season

Shut up

>b-b-but mAh beast mode

>People just show up at your doorstop on their own accord during recruiting
That's a skill of being a college coach you fuckwit

Every team with a lights-out a franchise quarterback wins 1, maybe 2, rings.

The difference-maker in New England has been Bill.

Think about how important the coach is. How did we get from the 2016 Rams to the 2017 Rams?

I'm actually old enough to remember him at Michigan, he was shit on for Drew Henson who ironically was suppose to become what Brady is now
>1st half Henson fucks around team gets behind
>Brady comes in lolwewin
It was mind-boggling why he didn't start even back then

name 2 collegiate meme schemes that have lasted more than 3 years in the NFL

>you know remember the NFL was stupid enough to spam wildcat for a year or two, even when it obviously wasn't going to work and the numbers by like week 2 proved it was disasterous to run
That one wins for me

that's my favorite because hoo boy was that "revolutionary" and now you see it maybe sightly more frequently than the flea-flicker

i would have to agree

>>b-b-but mAh beast mode

> behind by 10 in the 4th qtr
> make tackle after running back gains 15 yards
> get up and pound your chest
> still losing
stop niggers from nogging
amazing how you can win games just on this alone

Yeah it sucks when you get an amazing quarterback and have a shitty coach because they tend to stick around. Look at the packers amazing quarterback and shit coach so they barely win in the playoffs. They would be like the patriots if they had a good coach. Rodgers goes down and they suck. Brady goes down Patriots still win.

Same with Steelers Tomlin is highly overrated and they only win because Big Ben is so good.

> zone read
> RPO
> triple option with bubble screen
> 2 trap fire zone
> tempo no-huddle

I was just driving home from the store and sports radio was talking about the rockets/clippers ordeal last night and why now are these people behaving like thuggs. i had to laugh.

'cause nigs will invariably nig?

he's drafted like 2 busts in the first round in 18 years

>One autistic man
Kek

While sucking on a rocket pop. Never forget the rocket pop.

Tell that to Marino.

>t. Pats fans