American...

>american ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''journalism'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/article/a3nq3j/ranking-every-premier-league-manager-by-how-likely-they-are-to-eat-a-worm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody here considers vice journalism

>Vice
They used to be good.

im sorry we are so shit, especially our liberal retarded media

Pretty sure a lot of people here do, along with Buzzfeed, Mother Jones, Vox, Salon, and Slate thanks to Reddit invasion

Vice News, they're actual news arm is not bad. But their US politics coverage is the same ABTrump agenda as the rest. Otherwise good though

>holier-than-thou hipster bullshit from day one
'no.'

They had great documentaries on often ignored subjects when they first launched a couple years ago. Granted their journalists have always been tryhard and awkward.

smoking in a room alone and crying between shots of b roll does not constitute journalism

vice.com/en_uk/article/a3nq3j/ranking-every-premier-league-manager-by-how-likely-they-are-to-eat-a-worm
very interesting article
i think pep totally eats worms but in secret though

Their "Vice guide to" is legitimately great journalism . Where else are you going to see frontline coverage of Syrian civil war or reporters sneaking into North Korea?

"That happened" on Vice Sports is good too

>making stuff up to justify why you don't like something

t. Vice employee

>Vice

Pretty sure vice and buzzfeed aren't even financially solvent, they are subsidized by parent companies. Even redditors do not respect them.

((Vice))

they gave a show to eddie fucking huang.

Show your real flag, leaf

I'm actually Jamaican

That article actually had me laughing
Klopp should be higher on the would eat worms by choice spectrum in my opinion. Number 1 or 2 most likely

>journalism
It's a feminist rag that nobody else takes seriously
Also it's dive grass how can they make serious journalism about a joke """"""""sport"""""""?

don't worry, your conservative retarded media is shit too

Vice is Canadian you idiots

>...and that's a good thing
what the fuck do they mean by these

>let us tell you how to think