PIT:Fichtner expected to replace Haley as OC
FA:Morton out as Jets' offensive coordinator
JAC:Leonard Fournette gets in limited session
NE:Brady (hand) limited at Wednesday's practice
MIN:Adam Thielen (back) absent on Wednesday
PIT:Steelers QBs coach Fichtner 'favorite' for OC
FA:Steelers allowing OC Todd Haley to leave team

Other urls found in this thread:

247sports.com/nfl/jacksonville-jaguars/Bolt/Trent-Dilfer-apologizes-for-calling-Jacksonville-Jaguars-Blake-Bortles-NFLs-worst-quarterback-113855552
youtu.be/x-2HoDa84g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Urlacher is being sued for 125 million from his baby mama.

That Niners/Saints game was pretty damn good.

>Thielen absent
NOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR YEAR
OUR
YEAR

Saints literally left a Owl on the table by losing that 49ers game

Saints may have left a Owl on the table this time too, we'll have to see the last 3 games before we know for sure

>JAC:Leonard Fournette gets in limited session

>NE:Brady (hand) limited at Wednesday's practice

>MIN:Adam Thielen (back) absent on Wednesday

go eagles

Never forget

If there are any Steeler fags left, how did TJ Watt do this year? I heard a lot about him then midway through the season he stopped getting mentioned.

We are literally two plays away from talking about the Falcons/Saints NFCCG this weekend

>NFC South

which would the browns rather have? bradford, keenum or teddy?
I think keenum would be a great starter for them next year.
you know instead of throwing whatever poor bastard they draft directly into the fire like every year.

>Vikes fags can't handle banter.
Imagine what the crowd was yelling at him through whole game, especially when they were down 17

If the Vikings win the Superbowl, should they get an asterisk? They'll be the first team to play the game in their own stadium, so it's an unfair advantage in their favor. Should they relocate the game if they make it? Why don't they just have a neutral stadium that only the Owl is played in?

probably would've been a better game than the crap we'll get instead desu senpai

Who's next?

His baby mama is legit crazy

>

Both Bradford and Bridgewater are just chess pieces at this point. They are so unreliable that I wouldn't sign them for practically anything. Case is good and solid, but some other loser team will likely offer him more than we are willing.

I have literally no idea what we will do for the QB spot next year.

if the patriots dont have an asterisk then the vikings absolutely should not. after all, at the beginning of the season the team hosting has a chance for a home superbowl

>PHI: Carson Wentz, the Eagles only good player still out
W E W
K
O
L

I don't think they get the full home advantage because the superbowl will have a lot of neutral fans

>was there
Not much really. We just make noise; cheering, jeering, not really taunting. Bad as it got was some people shouting "loser".
Unlike aints fans, we don't send death threats to other team members, much less out own :^)

>Jason Peters
>Jordan Hicks

Nice try

>Jason Peters
literally who
>Jordan hicks
LITERALLY WHO

How's the weather for both games expected to be on Sunday?

Dubs and jags and vikes superbowl.

>implying

Vikings fans will cause a riot

Bradford is actually a good QB though. He’s worth it to keep for the right price. Teddy is both fragile and awful. There’s no excuse for him to be on the roster next year. Vikes should ideally keep Keenum, Bradford, and Sloter - or at least two of the three.

>it's a "pats leak a fake story to bait their opponents into taking them lightly" episode
You know, brady is pretty good after all, maybe they don't need to constantly resort to such tricks to make themselves look like gods over and over. It's kind of pathetic

Ooh sorry it looks like it's a Patriots Vikings Super Bowl

2/10 only cause i replied. shame this is what trolling looks like in 2018, take me back to the glory days.

Why does anyone want Jacksonville in the owl? Jags vs Eagles or Vikings would be the lowest rated super bowl in years, and would be as shitty as the 2015 bowl. At least that one had Cam and Peyton, Jags Canada Vikes/Iggles is a bunch of literally who’s. There’s nothing in it for anyone except
>well at least the pats didn’t win again hur hur

He had a good rookie year, nothing outstanding but he'll be the best linebacker on the team next year

if singles Eagles Jags superbowl

>post two literal whos
Nobody knows who they are
>Oh You're just trolling about not knowing my obscure backups!

The only reason the SB is in Minneapolis is because the taxpayers subsidized the new stadium like the retards we are. We will NEVER host another one until after we build our next stadium.

Almost all SB are held in southern states because who in their right mind would want to come to MN in February. It's more of an indictment on teams that play in the south. How in gods name have you guys not had a home SB game in all these years?

I think it's more a case of people not wanting to see NE in the Owl again.

It won't be packed with just Vikings fans. A chunk of them are saved for those with money to spend, regardless of who they support.

Upload Steelers one with this

>nobody knows a literal HoF left tackle

k

I stopped caring about AFC football 15 years ago, it's always Manning, Brady or Big Ben representing them. and i'm sick of it.

If this ends up as a pats eagles super bowl I'm not going to watch it and will probably just get drunk instead

Not quite "full", but if they make it to the owl, the bandwagoner's will be out in full force. You know that they'll want to say
"Yeah, cheering for the Vikings when they won the Super Bowl in Minneapolis"
The opportunity to "be a part of it" will be way too much to resist.

>Hall of fame left tackle
Then why haven't I heard of this legendary tackle Jordan Hicks?

Matt Patricia has a suprisingly high voice. Maybe the beard and angry look 24/7 is compensating

will foles get tired?

247sports.com/nfl/jacksonville-jaguars/Bolt/Trent-Dilfer-apologizes-for-calling-Jacksonville-Jaguars-Blake-Bortles-NFLs-worst-quarterback-113855552

When are you going to APOLOGIZE for bullying Blake?

>calling anyone else fragile while Bradford is in the same sentence
>especially someone who only got injured off of one monster head hit and one freak tear

I think Bridgewater is mediocre at best but are you serious?

cause its your first year watching football

>Bradford is actually a good QB though

Bradford is a really good QB(much better than Case), but the fucker missed the whole season on a non contact injury. He can't be trusted at all. He's basically in the same camp as Bridgewater, but just at a higher starting point. Both are huge risks.

what does he sound like? sisumbaji?

fuck that pussy shit.
dubs Eagles Jags owl

Nope. Been watching for 20 years now. Just because you like some special teamers doesn't mean they're good. It goes Wentz>>>>>>>>% of the league>>>>>>Malcolm Jenkins

>you now remember Bob "My Everything Hurts" Sanders

singles confirm Eagles-Jags

>Trent dilfer
>Calling anyone else shit
That's some real pot:kettle shit

I'm out

LOL EAT SHIT

Who better to recognize shit than shit?

I remember that he would've easily been a Hall of Famer if he could stay healthy. Was better than Troy Polamalu

you've redeemed me my brothers

Eagles Jags owl confirmed

If this post ends in 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 Patriots Vikings confirmed for Super Bowl, with Hoyer vs Bridgewater being the QBs

If non repeating digits, the Vikings are legit dangerous

>Lmao I'll pretend to dum, that'll show them

>00

JAGS OWL

4 CONFIRMS

if digits superbowl

Will Andrew Luck play a full season ever again?

>lmao i'll pretend my literal who gunners are special players, that'll show them

The Jaguars went 3-13 last year and have been one of the worst teams in the league since 2011. If they won the super bowl it would make a nice worst to first feel good story that even the shittiest teams can be good one day.

If anything dilfer should have been hyping bortles up, he's another name that can go on the worst qbs to win a ring lists

>Continuing to try this hard

why don't people like the Jags, im a Bear fan, but I don't get all the hate, it it because of their loudmouth corner?

>finally get a good OC
>fire him

Bortles = ELITE

Patriots vs Eagles owl, it completes the 13 year cycle

What's your predictions for Sunday?

Mine:

The winners of both games will face off in the Super Bowl.

How much trouble is the NFL in once Brady retires?

Brady is bigger than the NFL. A significant portion of the public will not watch the Super Bowl if Brady is not in it this year. So what's going to happen when he hangs it up?

OFFICIAL INDISPUTABLE COTY POWER RANKINGS

1. Doug Pederson
2. Doug Marrone
3. Sean McVay
4. Bill Belichick
5. Sean McDermott
6. Sean Payton
-
-
-
7-31. The field
-
POWER GAP
-
9001. Hue Jackson

>Even the shittiest teams can be good one day
Except the browns. And the lions too I guess

Whoever scores more points will probably win the matchup.

what does it all mean?

dude! same!

none, but NE is in huge trouble.

It's actually kind of funny. The company I work for is involved with the SB committee here in Minneapolis, and they(and all our vendors) are rooting against the vikes because of all the potential out of town money they will lose if the home town team actually makes the owl. I never even thought about it until it was brought up in some christmas office meeting. MN businesses involved in the SB desperately want the vikes to lose. kek

all their bandwagon fans will find a new team.

The problem lies in the fact that no one is interested in another Tom Brady Super Bowl. It's not like the NBA with Lebron where we've got a guy chasing Michael Jordan. Tom Brady is already the GOAT just like Jordan is, absolutely no one was interested in seeing Jordan win a 7th just like no one is interested in seeing Brady win his 6th.

youtu.be/x-2HoDa84g0

Way too much mean spirited shit talking for a team that won 1-5 games every year until 2017. They picked in the top 5 so often they had no choice but to git gud eventually

>Pederson number 1
>Sean McDermott aka the guy who benched a functional starting QB for Nathan peterman and needed an incredibly lucky break to make the playoffs being listed at all
>Hue Jackson only 9001
Apply yourself user

I work for a sports website and do a lot of Jaguars content because I'm the evening desk and don't cover any specific team.

I can't root for the Jags openly because our company is going to lose out on a lot of PVs/money if the Patriots lose. If we had our way the Cowboys and Steelers would be in the Super Bowl every year.

Does he ever not have the pencil/hat combo?

You're walking down the street as a backup QB and accidentally bump into this guy and he says "Watch where your going Case Faggem" what do?

why would you lie on such a pathetic board? We all know you will be here on sunday

WHAT THE FUCK! HE SOUNDS LIKE CHARLIE!

>Pederson number 1
Correct
>McDermott aka the coach that ended the Bills playoff drought listed
correct
>Hue Jackson only 9001
that's as low as possible

immediately fire him for his insensitivity towards the gay community

You could have just said shekels.

Pederson is a Carson Wentz babby and Marrone is a Tom Coughlin babby. Mike Zimmer should be COTY.

Also, Ron Rivera shits all over Sean Payton and unlike Payton isn't a complete fucking tool who mocks the other team when he's about to win only to get BTFO.

checked

>Ron Rivera shits all over Sean Payton
Ron Rivera went 0-3 against Seaon Payton this season lad.

>Pederson is a carson wentz babby
He literally won a playoff game without him, that argument doesn't exist anymore.
>Marrone is a Tom Coughlin babby
that's not how football works
>Mike Zimmer should be CoTY
Nope.