HAHAHA

HAHAHA
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

/biz/ JUST HACKED THIS BIG SPORTS TWITTER ACCOUNT

mobile.twitter.com/sport/status/953934477650165760

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/sport
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/biz/ is filled with midwest yank morons pretending to be in the know pajeets.

mobile.twitter.com/sport

Shoot I wonder if Twitter kicked him out

so what, edge meister (clearly a butt-blasted pajeet)

ded? Kek how did /biz/ manage this of all boards. Also ta for the heads up

So what happened with this then give us the scoop

Instead of copying the format and posting something slightly believable

No, let's post some dumb shit le epic haxor xDD also messi died

I don't know but /biz/ is actually one of the few unique cultures left on this place as stupid as they are. They kinda remind me of Sup Forums back in the day. I don't really understand what they are doing but they seem to be having a good time (as they lose all of their money).

it's full of crypto shills now

I don't browse /biz/ but I can almost guarantee that at every stage since it was made someone has said "it's full of X shills now"

There are many ways to do it. A subtle troll to genuinely alarm people clearly wasn't the aim here, it was just a bit of bants. Calm your autism.

But why did /biz/ of all boards do this?

is it true that all of biz is in nuclear meltdown after losing all their money?

/biz/ here

AMA

you would be surprised of the shit that happens there, once a dude shoved a spoon up his ass for btc, time stamped and everything

Diari sport is one of the two unofficials barça newspapers

update us on this story ffs
Was that all /biz/ posted? How did they get in? What happened next?

I mean, I'd shove a spoon up my ass for a whole Bitcoin too. That's just a smart investment.

would you do it if user is the one who promised it to you?

Now what's the next step of your master plan?

/biz/ here

Should I kill myself

How do I get started in the crypto game? What's the easiest way to buy and track?

they will bounce back, you only lose if you sell

You've diversified and didn't over invest so I'd say hold. You lose if you sell now.

Opening a coin base account and you can buy bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin cash, and transfer it to some exchanges if you want to do trading.

Keep track of it with coin stats. Just manually enter how much you bought and at what time and it will keep track if how much you are profiting/losing

Also watch loads of videos about bitcoin, ethereum and blockchain technology so you understand blockchain.

Thank you, I appreciate it. Is /biz/ a good place to read or is it just the usual Sup Forums bullshit?

As a UK bro which coin base account did you use? Not many directly accept GBP and so you have to pay a little extra on conversion

can be at times.

theres a lot of memeing and shills, but you get good advise at times. my best coin luxcoin was a suggestion on biz. obviously dont just buy because someone said so on Sup Forums, do your own research first. but it can be a good place to find suggestions of good coins

just coinbase.com

think it was maybe about £3 fee per £50 or something.

they have a sister site called GDAX, and they don't charge transfer fees. so you can buy coins on coinbase, transfer them to your GDAX wallet for free, then transfer them into a crypto exchange free too

Well I'll start lurking there then and see what it's like. I never make decisions based on what one, or a few, people say to do. I've been looking into cryptocurrencies for a few months but I'm so fucking poor and jewy it takes a lot for me to risk my money. It's time to try something.

>perf

post some pink wojaks.

Calm down Pajeet

>January 2018
>Only just getting started in crypto
Kys tbqh

Yeah use GDAX, you don't get jewed on fees if you do it there. Buy and sell through setting a limit order and you won't pay any. Coinbase is just the front end if you're a brainlet that isn't capable of anything other than pressing a 'buy' or 'sell' button and then getting jewed a couple of percent of your trade.