POWER RANGERS MARATHON - /prg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ChKW_tjp3Tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trini's Aerobics video...where?!

it should be illegal to be this thicc

Saving the stream one episode at a time.

Anyone have Zack Dancing webm?

Are we gonna get to see the Trini ass again?

Silly putty

Going to be long but I'm ranking the Power Rangers seasons. I am personally excluding MMPR from this list because I don't want to have to place it.

1. In Space. Not much needs to be said. It was the best way to finish years worth of continuity and semi-soft reboot. All of the characters are strong and work well together.

2. RPM. Similar to In Space, all of the characters were very strong and all worked incredibly well together. The fact that they were able to adapt a parody series into a grim dark post apocalyptic series and actually make it work is incredible. You can tell that they cared.

3. Time Force. I think Time Force is when they figured out how to make a standalone series without relying on previous continuity to help set up characters. Ever character is charming, even if a little underdeveloped. Wes and Jen were the closest we actually got to real chemistry visible.

4. Jungle Fury. I feel this is the most underrated series of the entire PR franchise. I skipped this when it was airing after having been scorned from Mystic Force and Operation Overdrive. Again, each character is strong and plays off each other well. Everyone has their foil, a purpose and not just there to meet a status quo. It also created original rangers that fit the theme fantastically.

5. SPD. Everyone knows why its good I just ended up liking the theme of Jungle Fury more.

6. Lightspeed Rescue. I still don't like the motif but the characters are strong and I think Carter is the best Red Ranger.

7. Dino Charge/Super Dino Charge. I was thoroughly impressed. It turned out better than I expected.

8. Ninja Storm

9. Dino Thunder

10. Lost Galaxy

11. Zeo

12. Turbo

13. The rest suck and don't matter. Only reason Turbo is above this is cause TJ is a cool dude, he got baked into a pizza, did you guys know that?

Feel free to make fun of me.

press x to jason

Gymnasts are the best

Holy autism, Batman.

Rea talk

How big is Jason's dick?

Final /OurGuys/ picture.

KEK

>jewish man "borrows" idea from japan and all he has to do is film non-suit scenes and adds stock footage afterwards
>makes hundreds of millions doing it

Is the original Power Rangers the most jewish TV show of all time?

what episode is this

The 90s was a great time. So fit and THICC.

Tommy a shit.

>RPM that high

Jason will never out lift bulk the musical.

Where's Koda and Ivan?

episode 3

tommyfags btfo

>childhood is idolizing the Power Rangers
>adulthood is realizing the Putties makes more sense

wheres koda

nice

i thought it started way earlier

They're going to make Tommy a girl in the sequel.

where's koda

Silly Putty

too pure for this world

Tzachor pls

Top blblblblblblblb

Reminder that Jason is the most alpha power ranger. Everyone else is a beta and cuck. Especially Tommy and Zhane

>post yfw nu-Tommy in the sequel says SIC HIYAAAAH

why is sphinx bro so thick

What happens to Ranger actors when their show is over? I've never really heard of any of them hitting it big.

Why did she wear a gimp mask?

Build a silly monster

gotta say those Dino intos and zord assembling are still unmatched

I'm really glad people took SPD and Jungle Fury to their hearts. Dino Charge/DSC too.

Back when the Power Rangers could take on two giant monsters at once before Tommy joins the team.

Word

iZombie?

Dino Thunder is too low, I'd switch RPM and Time Force, and disagree that MMPR is shit and isn't in the top 10, but agree with the rest and where they're placed

Well my friends, it's time to call it a night.
I think this marathon has genuinely been some of the most fun I've had in a long time. Glad I was able to spend the time shitposting with you guys.
>mfw I'll wake up and this will all be over.
I sure hope something on the same scale happens soon.

>shut the fuck and leave faggot
Goodbye and goodnight bros. I'll leave you with my favourite of wasserman.
youtube.com/watch?v=ChKW_tjp3Tc

>just realized those cones on ritas chest were supposed to be her tits

Anyone got good Sentai JAV recommendations?

Wrong.

It varies heavily.

Be honest with my Sup Forums.
Have you ever thought of a stupid Power Ranger OC growing up?
I once thought of a evil ranger that was a sentient creature born out of the Morphin Grid that had green grid lines around it (sort of like ecliptor) and it even had a green grid on its visor.
It drew power directly from its own miniature Morphin Grid and could use it to create weapons, zords, powers, and more.
It also had shapeshifting and there was a percentage bar of how much Morphin Grid power it was tapping in on its arm

Read the intro, I didn't want to place MMPR on the list.

>ernie gives out a free cake because Jason broke a record

Ernie...your business...

Seconding this, but without rape.

SPLAT

it would be a really awful decision on all accounts
nobody wants tumblr tommy and they'd forgo their opportunity to have twilight with power rangers

>Have you ever thought of a stupid Power Ranger OC growing up?
I have like three seasons worth of content in my head just waiting for someone to make the stupid mistake of asking about it.

I'm 25 fucking years old.

but...I just got here

BRIDGE
BRIDGE
BRIDGE
BRIDGE

To those who grew up on MMPR what elements ticked you off the most?
The cast change?
The Dinozords becoming Thunderzords and the Thunderzords getting replaced by the Ninjazords?

LESBIAN DOM

>Giving cake to kids in the gym

5 7 8...

It's okay. He'll turn into an Indian guy.

Backlash would be too great

Although I'd love to see a Jason/Tomi relationship

I became a teenager with attitude

>most alpha
>only red ranger to canonically be cucked out of the leader position
Teehee

Time Force should be ahead of RPM, since the characters not only conflict with each other but with themselves at times.
Other than that this list is just about right imo

Shitpost for the both of us. There's always next time, hopefully.

Care to share user?
Can't be that bad and you're not alone on this

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

AFTER 10,000 YEARS I'M FREE

WRONG

I can't tell what the fuck they were thinking with these edits.

they aren't that great
can meme the hitomi ones
akiba's malshina has done some

Greenfaggot is a glass canon blowhard. Jason let him talk while he did all the real work.

Somehow I missed that. I'd put it at the number 5 spot personally.

Female green ranger would be cool. We've only just gotten one in Kyuranger.

But Kimberly vs. Tommie waifu wars

>you will never be Carter Grayson

I guess I'll post these again

The cast change when I was a kid. Now what bugs me the most is the suits are all dinosaur themed when everything else isn't.

ERNIE IS T H I C C
H
I
C
C

It's going to take about 10 hours to get through the rest of this re-version, should still be on unless you sleep a really long time.

B & Y

>there are people on this board, and on this planet, that don't have kimberly as THE best pink ranger

Bridge is so great.

Kyuranger is the next to be adapted after Ninninger, so they'll definitely have the Female Green. No idea about what they'll do about Pink, Black, Blue, Gold and Purple.

>tfw Great Satan was the final bad
>PR just made him some random monster of the week

May but now I wanna make one.

Blood Ranger.
Black suit with a red jacket kinda similar to Super Megaforce pirate suits, but it's like a trench coat.
Black helmet with a red Fedora covering his eyes/glass.
His weapon is a Katana and only speaks in cheesy one liners.

His real name is Damien (son of Lucifer).

Do you like my OC?

Jungle Fury turned out amazing, I'm glad more people finally got to experience it, the furry shit at the end is so hilarious it makes it even better.