/heem/ - CoDillashaw Edition

News:
TJ smacked my ass. Once on each cheek. Then he was running his hand around my ass, then pushing his hand on my trunks onto the crack of my ass: his hand was resting on, and pushing against my asshole through the trunks. His mates were cheering. I was stuck, couldn't move, and felt his hand rubbing, then pushed against my balls. I struggled but there was no escape. His hand moved away for a moment, then I felt his hand going into the waistband of my trunks. He was fingering me. We had got so sweaty that I felt his finger pushing into my sweat lubricated ass, slipping through the ring.

I'd never done anything with a guy, but here I was being assaulted. I heard TJ whispering in my ear: "I'm going to fuck this little mancunt in a bit, because I can feel how much you are enjoying it."I struggled a bit more to no avail.

At last he released my legs from his legs, and I let my legs fall back to the ground so I was lying on my back, held firmly by TJ. However, as he allowed my legs to fall to the ground he had held on to my trunks, and pulled them down my thighs. As I lay there my trunks were around my knees, and my ass was exposed.

It was so tight as TJ knelt behind me and put the tip of his cock to my ass hole. After rubbing it gently for a moment he had grasped my hips and thrust into my ass. I screamed -- it was so tight. He waited until I relaxed, then I felt him sliding his cock deeper and deeper in to me, into my stomach. I had never done anything like this. Not had a gay thought. Yet I was being fucked. And it was the most amazing thing ever. Within seconds he was pumping his cum deep into my guts.

R8 my fanfic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9MW427NKJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's see /heem/'s reaction to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=A9MW427NKJQ

Whale cum to HEEM enjoy ur time here No Bully zone buddehs & Bisping is goat

Good thread. Really am sick of that WMMA and /heem/ news nonsense. Is anyone taking Invicta picks?

disgusting pedophile cunt
kill yourself

l o w k e y bless buds haters are out in force today

you know the styles, now check the vibe

Rate this weekend's $64.99 PPV card:

Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Francis Ngannou
Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Volkan Oezdemir
Calvin Kattar vs. Shane Burgos
Gian Villante vs. Francimar Barroso
Thomas Almeida vs. Rob Font
Kyle Bochniak vs. Brandon Davis
Abdul Razak Alhassan vs. Sabah Homasi
Dustin Ortiz vs. Alexandre Pantoja
Dan Ige vs. Julio Arce
Enrique Barzola vs. Matt Bessette
Islam Makhachev vs. Gleison Tibau

FRANCIS! STAY AWAY FROM OUR WOMEN NIGGER

Schaub Bless Bisping Bless

>Khabib, a Muslim brother, is now winning over white bread American nuclear families
>the average blonde soccer mom likes him so much she insists she should be in the picture
how did it come to this?

thanks dockiebro

>sochi olympics hat
they are prolly russians
khalabeeb is a good guy

Now that Meek's been exposed, get ready for the next real Euro GOAT

>white bread
>not eating whole wheat

>tfw a 10th Planet black belt is a 10th Planet black belt near me

is the average young russian milf that cute? where's the dad?

Russians are the blacks of white people

literally who

bless bros lel

why don't europeans want to move to america anymore?

Actual non-fanfic non-meme non-gay thread

>black hair
Modern euros everyone

he will be everything that luka the arrogant jelcic isn't
next ufc champ
they look russian to me
dads prolly drinking in a bar across the venue

stop it

BiSpi Bless buds

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE """"PEOPLE"""

>dockmanlet thread
kek let calendarbruh make de next thread, idiot
did you even check the schedule

do you think she wanted to bend down and lick his ass hole ???

Dead day I guess

yeah

Who here is going to have the superior setup of watching UFC on your laptop, with Bellator on the TV?