What's that revolutionary tactic of yours waiting to happen in football?

what's that revolutionary tactic of yours waiting to happen in football?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqhM_bZ03Hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

9-1-0.

Defend like fuck, then meme counter with 10 players at once, overload them

so 2012 chelsea?

reverse inverted fullbacks, speedy little manlets who move to the centre back positions in possession to help with pressing and quick ball recovery in the event of a transition, while the centre backs move out to the fullback positions to stop diagonal hoofs
it wouldn't work but it's mine

4-3-4
no goalkeeper

4-4-2

*Vamos vamos*
But with a whistle instead of clapping.

Bring back the sweeper. When I was young my team played with one and it was so much fun.

8-2-2
Keeper comes up and plays like an extra defender. Midfield on the wings to help with the attack.
I expect to score like 9 goals a game so I can bring soccer to the American audience.

Have you watched The Longest Yard? You know that part where they have everyone surround the ball carrier so the defenders can't get close and tackle him? I'd do that but in football.

playing with 12 players is revolutionary indeed

>8-2-2
Even with a keeper, user, I....

3-2-3-2

so 3-5-2?

Bring back the W-M formation

Forgot pic

Looks like Conte's 3-4-3 but with Pep's meme inverted fullbacks tucking in as halfbacks with Matic and Kante higher up or viceversa role switch

this might be just crazy enough to work...

False forwards, basically play two CF's but every time, they move to the Winger position, while the players in CM take up the CF space.

Shit, that's basically what Barca do now with Suarez, Dembele, Paulinho, Messi

I'd say it's closer to Arsenal's formation when both their wing-backs go charging forward.

Kek

Or that

Arsene playing 4D chess

I have a good idea involving fake wingbacks that I think could win one game. they act like they're defending the opposing wing/fullback, get beaten, but never backtrack and then you hoof it up the field for them to race after with their superior speed. It's a good idea

Works on the playground desu

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqhM_bZ03Hg

Mouyes' Inter

1-8-1

0 - 7 - 1

In the Bundesliga a lot of teams play with a sweeper again, maybe that's wha they aren't competitive in Europe.

3-4-2-1

Out of possession it's more like a 5-4-1, so meme defend, then when we counter, the full back on one side gets the ball and switches the play with a diagonal to the opposite wing where one of the big target men strikers has peeled off against the full back. Full backs are not great in the air so got a good chance on winning the first ball and then the two pacey attacking midfielders for the second ball

Basically Allardyce's Sunderland when Anichebe played left wing.

Centre backs on the flanks.

This is literally what pep's city play btw

his big innovation is playing a prehistoric formation but with pressing

0-0-10
and the 10 are all kane
[spoiler]hart in goal[/spoiler]

Instead of hoofing it to a big man in the box, have two big lads on the wing. Then whenever you clear the ball from your own half, hoof it to one of the far corners. The big lad will pick up the ball then pass it to your technical players in the centre.

Underrated post

no:

GK
RCB - ball-player - LCB
RDM - LDM
RAM - CAM - LAM
RS - LST

3-5-2s have wingbacks and a CDM and are better called 3-1-4-2s. The 3-2-3-2 is closer to a 3-4-1-2 - the exception being that the wide players are closer to being wingers than fullbacks and that the two central midfielders are a dual pivot and are not allowed to venture too far forward, if at all.

Instead of just one ball...

You have two.

Fuckin delet dis

American in charge of counting

The QB pass-like action.

The guy with the ball stands, looks everywhere ahead, wait for a teammate to move, and then, just before the opponent comes to him, he passes quickly the ball, all the players are running and making calls.

I've done it today, but it was in futsal, I don't know if it would work in "soccer", I guess the field is too big for that

Ronaldo?

0-10-0

Fat Ronaldo, duh

More advanced corner and freekick routines. They currently feel like an outdated aspect of football.

Start 4 CB and give them the sole responsibility of defending. Let the other 6 players on the pitch deal with creating and scoring goals. Don't bother with fullbacks since they're worthless.

Very common already, but I just want to see it more, not the players listed, just players with that sort of skillset for each position

Do any good teams even play a 4-3-3 with attacking fullbacks any more?

>fullbacks are worthless
>the absolute state of english management

set, planned, intricate passing moves. set plays that aren't dead ball situations

the flying v

very militant style football that gets exposed after half a season in the prem