What are some movies about pulling the perfect con?

What are some movies about pulling the perfect con?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/top-insider-confirms-hillary-odor-problem-actual-demon/
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/22/hr-1628-–-american-health-care-act-2017
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/697182075045179392
c-span.org/video/?405003-1/donald-trump-campaign-rally-las-vegas
web.archive.org/web/20160303021149/https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/an-america-first-economic-plan-winning-the-global-competition
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/in-florida-trump-blasts-obamacare-and-proposes-real-change-that-will-put-am
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-remarks-at-the-philadelphia-health-care-event
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/the-decimation-of-the-democratic-party-visualized/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Matchstick Men

Can you name 20 American films Pajeet?

What are some movies about buttblasted libs getting their threads deleted?

Calling it now, he's gonna quit before his term is up.

You fool no one Shareblue. Fuck off.

What are some movies about liars?

>drumpf will drop out any day now

Why the fuck hasn't the president released his top secret plan to defeat terrorists to the internet???

>100 rubles have been deposited into your account

How do you know that he's even started to carry out his plan yet?

Putin will have him off'd before the midterms and InfoWars et al will blame it on "muh libcucks". Three months into the term and he's at record approval rating lows. Having him assassinated turns him into a martyr and solidifies pro-russian "Trumpism" for the next 20 years. When the US becomes unstable and NATO is weaker than it's ever been, Putin will have an opportunity to reassert Russia as a global power.

I thought tinfoil hats were only a right wing thing?

To be fair, he said he'd defeat them in 30 days.

He never stated WHEN he would begin said campaign :^)

>Autistic tripfag newscum is a libtard
Colour me surprised. You're stiff as a board, I'd snape you in half.

Truly tripfags are cancer.

KEK KEK PRAISE KEK BASED GOD EMPEROR SOROS BTFO EPIC FTW

>h-he's going to drop out of the primaries any day guys

So Trump's master plan to weaken the USA on the global stage is to increase military spending by 50 billion ?

This is obviously part of Putin's master plan !

Seriously though, you lefties are mentally ill. At least the whole "obama is a muslim communist" conspirancies were mostly ironic, you actually believe the crap you spew.

Holy shit is all of this true?

DEUS VULT!

8 years is a long time, he doesn't have to start right away :^)

>drumpf will never be president

#pizzagate

>this is what liberals actually believe
Holy shit you guys are literally transforming back into the party of Scoop Jackson as we speak, at least maybe the other neocons like Graham and McCain will follow suit with you retards.

>Why doesn't the president release military plans
hmm

holy shit you are literally insane

>At least the whole "obama is a muslim communist" conspirancies were mostly ironic
lmao

>So Trump's master plan to weaken the USA on the global stage

Reading comprehension, m8. I said nothing about Trump having a master plan.

infowars.com/top-insider-confirms-hillary-odor-problem-actual-demon/

>INSIDER CONFIRMS HILLARY ODOR PROBLEM, ACTUAL DEMON?

Not insane

>I've talked to special forces people and Blackwater folks, separately, and they said that you'll get into a helicopter or a car or whatever, she won't even talk to anybody unless she's cussin' at ya, and then she'll, almost like a robot, just switch off and like go into a trance. Did you ever see that, or is that something newer?

Not insane

>Well Alex, I'm just going to tell you the one thing I know about it. As you know, I had to justify her going out to LA 'bout every four to six weeks to "witches church". Finally, when it got so bad I had to confront her and I said, "Hillary... At LEAST for show. At least for public show, if we get caught you're gonna have to stand up, I know you go to methodist church, you're going to have to stand up and say you believe in God. And she turned away from me. She turned away from me, Alex, never will forget it, she turned away from me, and as she started to step away from me she kind of tilted her head back and said, "you know I can't do that".,, That's haunted me all the years, you know, what did she mean? "You KNOW I CAN'T do that?" I mean, has she made a deal with the Devil? If there's ever been a person who's made a deal with the Devil, I cannot imagine they would act any diff'urnt than Hillary Rodham Clinton. She's evil. Real deep evil. Meaner'n anything you've come in contact with. There's not a wild animal in Africa that will attack you worse than she will.

>Well let me just say, at a spiritual level, at this level, fighting her, picking up on this stuff, it's nauseating. I can't look at her. I mean, she's a, she's a damn demon. And it seemed to really get to them that I called them demons.

>Well it would. She's sensitive to that. I'll tell you this, talk to anyone who's ever been close to her about the odor.

Not insane

fuck those kids, they would end up being chads, stacies and redditors because they obviously choose cute ones. good fucking riddance and RIP in Peter Piper Penis

Not an argument

shut the fuck you cucked liberal holy fuck you are so butthurt that clinton lost the elction you have to watch your wife ge t fucked by niggers.

holy shit i've never seen somone so wrong and cucked

You implied that Trump, being Putin's puppet, will want to make the USA weaker.

I explained to you that no person wanting to make his country weaker would increase military spending by 50 billion.

And it's no surpirse that you didn't even try to refute my point, just came up with a shitty cop out to avoid further embarrassment.

None of that means you aren't also a fucking idiot.

Cenk please go

>mfw a fucking conspiracy meme channel will get press passes before your shitty channel ever does

That's like the first good looking non beta hillary supporter I've ever seen lmao

>You implied that Trump, being Putin's puppet, will want to make the USA weaker.

No, I implied that Trump is a useful stooge who is quickly losing his usefulness.

2017-2020 will be America's finest moment.

>Mencken opposed American entry into World War I and World War II. His diary indicates that he was a racist and privately used coarse language and slurs to describe various ethnic and racial groups.[3]
based

that's why he's posted everywhere, he's their bigfoot

>wake up
>Trump is still president

Not sure if I can hold this smile for 8 straight years...

Oh no, stop! I yield! I YIELD!!!!!!

>trump couldn't repeal obamacare
>even when republicans literally control the government
>the replacement bill was so bad republicans preferred the ACA to it

ART

OF

THE

DEAL

woah he was a trumptard

He never said he wanted to repeal the ACA.

Ryancare was garbage and I wanted Rand Paul's plan

Everything is going exactly as I desire now

Anyone else /tiredofwinning/ here?

>dude spending tax payer money so my estranged wife doesn't have to look at me while i play golf at my private resorts every weekend lmao

Titanic
She really pull the wool over Leo's eyes.

Why are you quoting Bill Clinton?

maybe he meant a plan to defeat isis in 30 days? as in, it'll only take them 30 days to defeat isis? if he's smart he'll spin it that way.

Trump's master plan is about making himself money and paying off his massive debt to the Chinese and Russians. He doesn't give a shit about America or Americans in general.

He absolutely did say he wanted to repeal Obamacare. He said that was one of the first things he would do when he gets into office. He also backed the replacement bill 100% and threatened republicans who wouldn't vote for it

Betas like you are the worse. You sound like a huge bitch no offense pussy.

>This is what libcucks actually believe

You people are fucking insane. It's adorable.

>Being this assblasted

is Donald Trump the Batman v Superman of presidents?

I'm mostly fucking around, I just enjoy the butthurt DRUMPF ("""xD""") creates. I mean, US politics are pretty retarded, but I'm a Euro, it's none of my concern.

None needed, you're obviously either fresh off the Tumblr boat or just a (You) hungry dipshit who took up a tripcode yesterday to get some easy (You)s.

Either way consider suicide, weakling. You clearly have issues.

This might be why I'm laughing at this whole asshurt trail left by Trump. I partied with my buddies for a week straight after he was elected, we actually saw people CRYING the night of the election here. A complete and utter moron beat that experienced cow after he was declared to have less than 1% chance of doing so.

embarassing

Art of the Deal was ghostwritten by Tony Schwartz and Tony thinks Trump is an imbecile.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/22/hr-1628-–-american-health-care-act-2017

>Sup Forumseddit so desperate they're literally denying reality

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/697182075045179392

>Obamacare is going to be repealed and replaced. … You’re going to end up with great health care for a fraction of the price and that’s gonna take place immediately after we go in. Okay? Immediately. Fast. Quick

c-span.org/video/?405003-1/donald-trump-campaign-rally-las-vegas

>Believing every lie the (((MSM))) feeds you

SAD!

web.archive.org/web/20160303021149/https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/an-america-first-economic-plan-winning-the-global-competition

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/in-florida-trump-blasts-obamacare-and-proposes-real-change-that-will-put-am

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-remarks-at-the-philadelphia-health-care-event

The people against Russia won't suddenly start being pro-Russia if Trump dies.

If Putin really does get rid of Trump (assuming he can do that), Russia - US relationships will be even worse. Especailly if Trump is impeached for "colluding with russia" or whatever comes up.

It's obvious that Putin's plan isn't working , whatever that is.

>Obamacare
>ACA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wew, you sound pretty upset.

>Untitled.png
Yeah nice source, blow it out your ass.

Tender butt hurt liberals stay triggered for the next 8 years

dubs and kek will soon turn on trump

donald trump is a big faggot

Trump is such a useless faggot lmao, I don't know why people are still defending him

He can't even negotiate with his own party

>its a political episode

Brain damaged retards still pushing their bat shit crazy "muh evil Russia" meme

Cry me a river, you fucking pussy lmao.

CRY! LMAO!

Because it makes you upset.

W-We just can't s-stop winning g-guys

>wah wah wah Hillary Clinton will never be president!

Just going to start telling outright lies?

>If Putin really does get rid of Trump (assuming he can do that), Russia - US relationships will be even worse.

He wouldn't be advertising that Russia was behind it. It would be pinned on the left. The right in this country has no problem believing all this Russia shit is smoke and mirrors even when every major US intelligence agency says otherwise, why do you think of a sudden that's going to change when their God Emperor dies?

>Watching Americans cannibalize each other over party loyalties.
>Russia and China sit back and laugh, taking advantage of the instability.

But its a White House press release, user

Donald Trump is the greatest president ever. The amount of liberal tears and but hurt he has created was definitely worth my vote

>Telling someone else to cry after getting triggered by an image with facts about Trump in it
Really activates my almonds.

Starting to think this is just for (you)s and not in any way reflective of what most people think here.

Because God forbid we have another echo chamber board.

>travel ban 1
failed
>travel ban 2
failed
>keystone pipeline
no american steel
>Obamacare
couldn't repeal and replace, even when the republicans control congress
>ISIS in 30 days
failed
>mexico paying for wall
failed
>drain the swamp
lie
>no cuts to medicare
lie
>lock her up
lie

behold... the god emperor...

I also hate fat white teenagers. I tell them to kill themselves whenever I can

This i will never understand about Americans. They vote for pure spite of someone they dislike, even if its at a huge detriment and completely destabilization of their country.

Also, you're american. your vote doesn't matter.

I love democraps. They couldn't convince people to vote for Clinton and they can't convince people to stop supporting Trump

>mfw Trump didn't fix the entire nation's problems in his first 90 days as president.

that cognitive dissonance among trump supporters must be excruciating

He's a wonderful president who will be remembered at the second coming of Regan

People are definitely still supporting Tru-

The Usual Suspects

>W-We just can't s-stop winning g-guys

GOP owns

The White House
The Senate
The House
The Supreme Court
Most of State Governorship
Most of State Legislatures

Meanwhile Obama and the DNC lost over 1000 seats over the last 8 years. Pic fucking related

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/the-decimation-of-the-democratic-party-visualized/

GOP is most def winning this

made me blow a small raspberry and laugh a bit

This.

Nothing else he does matters.

Sure thing. Except, republicans hate him and regan actually did shit.