Who else excited to see Gronk pancake Ramsey tomorrow?

Who else excited to see Gronk pancake Ramsey tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

nfluk.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Who else is excited to see Gronk meet his match tomorrow?

Gronk will get pity catches when the Jags are up by 30 digits confirm

Who excited to see Miles Jack pancake Brady tomorrow?

Who else excited to see Campbell and Jack run a train on Brady, while Bouye picks every pass attempt?

Won't Ramsey be covering Cooks or Hogan?

Who else excited to see Keenum throw for 300+ yards tomorrow?

>Implying Brady will make anything more than screens and dump offs with a fucked up thumb and a fully inflated ball

Who else to see the jags win by memeing special teams plays?

The only way Philly can win is by memeing special team plays

All they have to do is maintain pressure on keenum, he's fucking garbage when pressured.

>implying that wouldn't be enough to beat nigsonville

Brady is about to get BLACKED

If they cover Gronk one on one it's over. At least dedicate someone to shove Gronk off the line.

Doesnt matter who they put on him you cant stop him with one guy.

*sigh*

He should have been banned for life but here comes the Pats love from the NFL again.

>leddit spacing
>*sigh*
holy fuck neck yourself

Gronk is going to get his meathead ass exposed by the BBC

>Leave Gronk to me

no

u

what is this new 'reddit spacing' meme

seriously it's fucking cancer, shut the fuck up

>He should have been banned for life but here comes the Pats love from the NFL again.
1 game suspension for every obnoxious act in a game. Its the Goodell way

>not getting banned for life
>still plays today
>Sup Forums loves him
>lolbradywins
>bignoseman still stays happy with viewing ratings

is that what you wanted?

>what is this new 'reddit spacing' meme
its

when

you

double

space

sentences

formatting

your

text

out

of

habit

because

you

regularly

on

that

site

a

fucking

homo

faggot

cock

sucker

by

choice

> eh, what is this meme? I've never heard of it, padre

reddit spacing or any spacing for that matter is one step behind becoming a tripfag. it just cries out that you crave the attention of strangers because your real life is a mess.

i want Zombieball

Jacksonville's only hope is that they can pressure the QB and get their hands up. Play man and don't let up. Do what the Steelers did but don't fucking lose.
Ultimately it means fuck all because Blake Bortles (and Fournette's injury).

>Thinks a 6'1" 215lbs guy can cover someone who is 6'7" 265lbs one on one

When will manlets ever learn?

>seriously it's fucking cancer, shut the fuck up
you know what's cancer?
> Superb Owl
ha ha
get it?
its what we call the Super Bowl
but we're complete faggots and think we're cool using "the Owl" and people go, "oh what? Owl?" and we're all like, "yeah, bro...its litty"
its sooo hella cool, brooooooo

>Implying Bortles won't run 300 yards

how is all that body armor that he is wearing on his arm legal

> tennis elbow
I've got a prescription, bro

>>reddit

Leave Brady to me.

Modern day Barry Sanders.

Who's this man they call "Brady"?

Is Shazier walking again?

the 'reddit spacing' meme only emerged when redditors flooded Sup Forums after r/TD became a two-way street.

funny how that happens.

I think Fournette is better.

Just imagine if he was on the pats and was also catching passes with Brady. For that matter he'd be even better on the Saints or Chiefs over Jags

Who's excited for Harrison Smith to pancake Alshon Jeffery tomorrow?

confirmed.

PORTIS SUCKSSSS

GET HIM BACK ON THE BENCH REEEEE

>British
>Jaguars fan(s)
Checks out

I'm excited for pancakes tomorrow morning

There's more legitimate Jaguar fans in the UK than Jacksonville

We're gonna buy them for 14 shillings and a poon, move them to London and call them the Sharia Halals after 2 megabongs

>It's a hype up the Patriots opponent's defensive players before they become a non-factor in the Patriots offensive plan episode

Me

Who's excited for the magnificent cast of Joe Buck and Troy Aikman?

RONY TOMO IS BETTER THAN AOY TRIKMAN

BOE JUCK

If Ramsey covers Gronk the Jags have basically accepted defeat. Ramsey covering a TE is straying away from their base defensive philosophy and leaves shithole bench CB's to cover Hogan/Cooks

I dont think Gillette has a ramp entrance.

>shithole bench CBs

Hogan is a shithole bench receiver and Cooks would be matched up with Bouye. I mean they aren't gonna move Ramsey at all, if Gronk lines up on him he will cover Gronk.

People saying "r-ramsey gonna get btfoed" have no idea why Ramsey is as good as he is. He's a really fast nigga with an Olympian-tier vertical and the longest arms of any cornerback in NFL history at 34 inches. It would be completely inaccurate to say Gronk has faced a corner like Ramsey before in his career

WTF I love the Halas now

Even as a pats fan, I agree that Ramsey will definitely hold his own against Gronk if he covers him (although i think size will win out a few times for Gronk). Hogan is a lot better than you give him credit for though. I would argue that at his best, he's a better WR for the patriots system than Cooks is. I think the dropoff from having someone other than Ramsey cover Gronk is far less than the dropoff in letting a bench CB cover Hogan.

Why?

Assuming that's true it's because Jacksonville is a rather small metro area pinned regionally by other teams of which it can't really break into due to being relatively new and having zero success in the last decade. Whereas obviously the Jags can be a meme team for a country of 60+ million in the UK

Jags are pretty deep at corner desu

Aaron Colvin is the #3 and he's 100% leaving Jacksonville and starting outside for some other team this offseason

The should have banned that faggot for provoking him.

Nah I mean why are there so many Jasg fans in the UK

because they are the defacto home team for the majority of the regular season games played at wembley, you absolute mong

Because the NFL always makes them play in london every year

>why are there so many Jasg fans in the UK
because the Jags owner is an Arabian Turk bin Laden and since that is 90% of the UK's population they gravitate towards what they know; mongrelism

Why would Ramsey cover him?? Cyprien makes way more sense.

no it doesn't because Cyprien doesn't play for the Jags

stop getting your opinions from ESPN

If Ramsey and Bouye can’t stop Manlet Brown why would they be able to stop 6’6 tolled Brown TE known as Groningen? Autism

Fournette has had this ankle injury for like 4 years, he will be fine

jags were the first team ti sign a multi-year deal there. Maybe some kind of weird bandwaggoner/home team kind of thing.

Also holy fucking reddit:
nfluk.com/

I am new to watching football so I have a very newbie question. How exactly is a defender meant to defend against a pass if they aren't allowed to make contact with the receiver? What happens if the ball is coming toward both of them - is the defender allowed to make an equally strong effort to catch it? But what if the ball is perfectly thrown to the receiver - is there anything the defender can even do about that?

Stand in front of him and jump higher

what if hes taller than you

2nd this. That meme needs to die.

it's like a rebound in basketball

It's even more cringy if you know it's origin