You shitposted in the Bane wars?

>You shitposted in the Bane wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxUskbSn8jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, yes. I fought alongside your father, big guy.

He was for you.

Of course!

A young Big Guy named Bane, who was a friend of mine before he turned to evil, helped the mods hunt down and ban the shitposters. Now this plane is all but crashed. He betrayed and murdered CIA.

Whats the KOTOR of the Bane Wars?

I got digits in the dub wars.

I have something here for you. Anonymous wanted you to have this when you were NEET enough, but normies wouldn't allow it. They feared you might follow old moot on some damn fool autistic raid like Anonymous did. user's reaction folder. This is the weapon of a Sup Forums wizard. Not as clever or coherent as a text post; an inelegant weapon for a more chaotic age. For over thousands of threads, the Sup Forums wizards were the guardians of memes and lulz on the Old Internet. Before the dark times... before reddit.

B

A

N

E

?

youtube.com/watch?v=CxUskbSn8jo

>You don't think he meant old Bane Kenobi, do you?

Close but not quite mine

DARTH BANE?

D

E

A

D

M

E

M

E

?

then show me its body

Luke, did I ever tell you about how I fought in the Clone Wars? My clones turned on me and I immediately fled to this desert planet. All the Jedi were killed except for me and Yoda. He ran away too and hid on a swamp planet.

It was a good war.

>All the Jedi were killed except for me and Yoda.
WRONG.

CIA? The legendary man?

H

O

T

H

E

A

D

?

Luke, did I ever tell you how after I came to Tattooing, everyone started copying my fashion sense, leading to everyone on Tattooing wearing Jedi costumes?

It was a good continuity blunder.

Out of here?

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth CIA The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the hotheads would tell you. It’s a big guy legend. Darth CIA was a Dark Lord of the Agency, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to change flight plans… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying if he took off that mask.

Yes I was once a Baneposter just as your dad.

baneposting is the funniest tv meme

She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid.

This is your father's Captcha, from a simpler age, when it was just letters and numbers and not trees and cars and draw an outline and remove all signs but they won't go away or pictures with no signs but you have to find signs and you have to redo the Captcha over and over and then it won't post and you have to reset and re-type your post again...

The Hyper Drive Rises.

BANE: Rest easy, son, you've had a busy day. You're fortunate you're still in one piece.
BILL: Bane?! Boy, am I glad to see you!
BANE: The Gotham wastes are not to be traveled lightly. Tell me young Bill, what brings you out this far?
BILL: Oh, this little dr.! I think he's searching for his former master... I've never seen such devotion in a dr. before... there seems to be no stopping him. He claims to be the property of a Big Guy. Is he a relative of yours? Do you know who he's talking about?

Bane ponders this for a moment, scratching his mask.

BANE:Big Guy... Big Guy? Now thats a name I haven't heard in a long time... a long time.
BILL: I think my ''uncle'' knew him. He said he was dead.
BANE: Oh, he's not dead, not... not yet.
Bill: So you do know him?!
BANE: Well of course, of course I know him. He's me! I haven't gone by the name Big Guy since oh, before you were boarded.

ITS OVER BANE. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

holy fuck...

jesus FUCKIN CHRIST

>I haven't gone by the name Big Guy since oh, before you were boarded.

ultra keks