It's becoming too much fucking narrative

You guys are a large part of the problem btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIbXvaE39wM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. Pats fan tired of having his team demonized
We don’t need you faggot
Narrative in sports is GOAT

but it's literally the only reason why people really give a shit about sports in general

I don't really give a fuck about the NFL
The Deflategate really turned me off that shit

every sport has story lines though. For instance the premier league writers have a massive come back for united with Sanchez in store

>Sup Forums looks so fucking slow nowadays
>Realize that's because I hid 30 fucking generals and that r*ddit has taken over this board for years now but I can't seem to be able to leave this board anyway the only way to escape this hell would be to kill myself wish is something I should do but don't even have the courage to do which makes me want to kill myself even more

i spoke to the guy that rigs the premier league and he told me sanchez was gonna fail at united and it was gonna be a mkhitaryan arsenal redemption story

Maybe try actually watching sports instead of watching people talk about sports.

Maybe even try actually practicing sports instead

>advising an amerilard to practice sports without consulting his doctor first

It's like you want him to have a heart attack

You going to go to Sup Forums and tell them they need to be acting as well?

I do
But I can't really escape the all the narrative pushing
Is Tom Brady the GOAT?
Why can't Messi win with Argentina?
Is LeBron overrated?
Why should any care?
Why are they so worried about that and not the game and the teams themselves?

What should sports be about

youtube.com/watch?v=uIbXvaE39wM

>You going to go to Sup Forums and tell them they need to be acting as well?
expected from burger

It's kinda too late for me to become a Super Bowl winning QB
But I still want to watch someone else do it
So what does playing football have to do with watching football?

Why do you have to drag it to extremes? Nobody said anything about Superbowl. But if you enjoy watching something, wouldn't the ultimate experience be to actually go and do it? I thought most people fell in love with sports because they played them in their life and like competition, so it should be naturally appealing.
But aside from that, why does "narrative" bother you so much, it's not like somebody forces you to participate? Watch the game and enjoy.

>You going to go to Sup Forums and tell them they need to be acting as well?
You're acting like it's hard to go outside and shoot some fucking hoops or something

>Realize that's because I hid 30 fucking generals
You must be a dumb fat easily triggered Amerinigger on vacation.

every patriot scandal and game that ends with a questionable call by the refs sounds like some brett hart screwjob shit

I watched football games before I played them
Meanwhile I played soccer more often and yet I'm indifferent to the sport

It's become imbedded in to coverage

>filters the entire board
>still whines incessantly
move american sports to /asp/ already gookmoot

I want /fit/ to leave

that's only an american thing
embrace the beautiful game :^)

There may not be a bigger lie posted on Sup Forums today

What?
Generals are the cancer killing Sup Forums and that already killed Sup Forums

Huh, you really think so? I'll admit that there too is a movement towards pushing narratives in Euro football, but compared to the US it's nothing.

Sports media in the US is all about narratives, I check out PTI or whatever and it's all dumb stories barely related to sports. That's just no the case over here.

Maybe you experience less of it since only one team ever wins your league or I'm overestimating because any sports coverage from Yurop goes through England first but soccer is filled with narrative pushing
Starting with how much of a "disappointment" Messi is

But that's literally it. Ronaldo and Messi have their personality cults and their rivalry is pretty much the only narrative there is.
And it's confined to Spain.

>Getting this worked by an anonymous board
You deserve it niglet

That's fair.

First of all, Messi's disappointment comes from Argentina so it's at least two continents
And I know for a fact the only thing the British love more than tea and basking in a supremacy that ended over 70 years ago is off-field drama
I don't know that much about German soccer but I do know that people were freaking out about that team owned by Red Bull and that guy who scored that goal in the world cup turned out to be a bust
Your pushed narratives may be far fewer in number but the fact I've heard of these things means they've been talked about enough on here that I know about them

Some people are concerned with narratives
Meanwhile, you are concerned with people being concerned with narratives
Who really has a problem here? Find some hobby m8