The Legion season finale is Wednesday. Are you hyped?

The Legion season finale is Wednesday. Are you hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41vArfMDmmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf it's the finale already?

how many seasons will there be?

I only just finished the second episode last night.

It's a great show, though I gotta admit watching it high (inb4 dude weed lmao) is a completely different experience.

Doing anything while high is a completely different experience you fucking neanderthal.

Yeah, small seasons are in right now. I don't know how many it will get, but I hope it has plenty of time to tell its story. Another FX show, Feud is only getting eight episodes for its season too.

MEW would've been better then Aubrey?

Not really, she too good looking for that while Aubrey has that inherent weirdo-vibe going on for her naturally.

>his mutant name is Legion
>is know for having a multitude of multiple personalities

>people still don't think that every single character that appeared so far in the show is a personality living inside his mind

wew lads

No, MEW's really hot, but Aubrey is perfect in her role.

Syd almost certainly is one of his personalities, but I'm not convinced about the others.

>only 8 episodes
>7 are filler

epic

Show started off interestingly enough, slumped down into "muh slow paced show" for the next 3 episodes and has gradually picked up again till this point. It's an enjoyable show though has its head a bit up its own arse a little bit at times and was rather repetitious in the beginning.

you should watch it while in full possession of your mental abilities so you can get all the little details, the sound, the music, the camera and scene tricks they did, not dull your senses and waste most of it

me, i'm looking forward for the finale cause i know after it's done i'll go back and rewatch the whole thing to get the little details, all the foreshadowing, maybe figure out who the fuck is that guy inside the green bushes inside the mental asylum

there's another episode?

I thought last week's was the finale

I was thinking this, that she was some kind of fail safe his mind created to protect him from the Shadow King's influence similar to how his power auto created the British rational version of himself. Also, I got a question, who is Lenny and how does she fit in to this. I mean, we got told she didn't exist and that David's druggy friend was a dude called Benny, but Lenny is merged into the wall at the hospital, so what's the deal.

One more, boy.

Good show. I really appreciate the visual shit they were doing. Really enjoyed the silent movie.

It all makes sense once you realize that everything that happened in the show is inside David's mind.

Final shot of the season will be David waking up in a mental hospital "for real".

Wait until the later episodes they got some really fucking good high kino.

>small seasons are in right now
someone should inform netflix

>went from interesting show about mental health with a capeshit backdrop to completely about stopping le evil bad guys halfway in

No, not even close to hype.

I think that, as David got older, the Shadow King got better at subtly revealing himself to the world. So, instead of being awkward figments of David's imagination (King and the angry boy), he took over the minds of the mentally weak.

I personally think that Lenny and Benny each physically existed, but the reason that their backstories don't matter is because they were just vessels for the Shadow King to use. When Syd killed Lenny, he just went back to being a mental figment that communicated with and used David.

>based Patrick Stewart said he'd cameo

PLS HAPPEN

I have a feeling it might happen in s2 since he mentioned it.

Benny was a real dude and i'm guessing in the first draft there was no Lenny (the first episode Lenny in the mental hospital) and after David got out Benny started appearing to him, or maybe at first Benny was in the hospital but he didn't exist and was just Shadow King like his dog form, but when they got Audrey Plaza instead of a 40 yo guy they added the Lenny in the hopital being real and dying to make it work.

Or something like that.

The Worlds angriest boy during that silent scene was scarier than most horror movies. Honestly surprised capeshit can be this beautifully shot, I've enjoyed every episode so far.

Legion sucks.

What did the stars say

watch the first episode again and see how the lenny/david shots when talking to kissinger/syd are mirror images. it's like an ego/id projection. one half of him hears the snapping fingers. the other has the headphones on. it's all legion

>blocks your path

one of the greatest scenes in the modern era of tv.

Were they intentionally trying to make her look like Bob Dylan here?

I remember that interview was before they started talking about his dad in the show, but they went into it so much in the last episode of there's another season I can really see it happening

Gave me more of a beetle juice.

I'm seeing young Geldof

Now that you mention it, the show does have a The Wall type of vibe.

Any thoughts on the guy who was in the grass wall in the hospital at the start? I think it's key somehow because he wasn't in the wall when the shadow king put them in the hospital in David's head

Pretty sure he was my dude

v. hyped

my dream hair 2bh

Wat

Edward Scissorhand

>tumblr gif so dark you can't even see the tongue

You are no older than 18, or a retard.

blue bum!

it isn't tumblr gif, its 1080p source, but the converter has no color balancing tool.
also your's is dark as fuck

why is fungus man so quirky

bum

>how many seasons will there be?
Nobody fucking knows

bump

Agree. only the first episode was good.

DUDE

does this mean david subconsciously wants to have a threeway with his sis

there was a bunch of weird "silent moments, weird looks" when david was with his sister, so there's some undertones going on in there

glad this cliche jew miniboss got btfo already

so from what we saw, his powers included shapeshifting and I guess hyper reflexes? he walks through that shower of bullets with no worries.

i think he is some astral level shit.. or ghost and illusionist

>bullets didn't harmed him
>with a touch he KO'd Ptonomy
>shapeshift / or illusion of it

oh forgot
>he could see David watching them from the astral plane or wherever

>>with a touch he KO'd Ptonomy

Oh yeah forgot that. Man I would've liked to know more about him, that brief psychiatric session just barely whet my appetite.

Ah well.

>Final battle between David and Shadow King
>Shadow King can no longer leech of David's powers
>Shadow King tries to regain control
>Suddenly multiple personalities pop up
>They all attack Shadow King
>At his last breath Shadow King asks David "Who are you, what are you?"
>David and his personalities in unison say "We are Legion."

The personalities are real. Remember that circle of people yelling at David in his mind?
Anyone have a Webm of that?

No, I dropped this garbage during the first episode when he was escaping a mental facility and retards were flying around and shit in a really bad tracking shot.

what a waste of dubs

yea they were pretty fucking lazy on the first episode but it gets better.

the appeal of the show is obviously not the action (as clear from that scene that was indeed shitty, however preceded by a pretty awesome scene of david sliding into the pool and the fire clearing out the guards), so i'm glad you've dropped it so we don't have to put up with comments from tasteless retards who wildly miss the point

Tim Burton

>"Hello there darling, come bring me some sugar."

More like
>david defeats the shadow king
>now all the othe personalities are let loose
>each one of them trying to take control of david
>nothing has changed, david is still sick
>"where is my mind?" Starts playing

>"sister"

you probably enjoy the walking dead so that doesnt mean much coming from you

She's going to be great in Fargo

>David screaming
youtube.com/watch?v=41vArfMDmmo

but you liked the long shot in true detectives?

Marathoned the first two episodes and dropped it.. Waay too "So lol quirky!...omg Look how random and edgy we are!" for me.

It was to the point whete I couldn't bring myself to care about anything that happens on the show because it's all just random edge. I

To me it comes off as a 30 min sitcom stretched to one hour.

is she, i dare say, our gal?

not for the reasons you would like to think

I want two things to happen.

Everything was in his head and his powers were fighting off the Shadow King by splitting his personality, which it blatantly did when it spawned his british rational mind.

We get to see him start to go dark.

>Capeshit Kino
Its Noah Hawley man, whatya expect both Fargo seasons are absolutely perfect and Season 3 looks to be great as well

All these webms and none of her ass. Sad!

She's not even real it's no wonder why she's so perfect.

holy shit

The same thing happens in reverse when the Shadow King traps them in the dream state, wonder what that means..

Too pretty

Aubrey's weird looking, that's good for the part

it's so goofy
>the silly running of everyone, especially david
>the silly physics of objects and soldiers being thrown around
>the exagerated expressions of everyone
>the weird space of it all, seems shot in someones backyard
>the timing with how everything is happening

I think it's actually on purpose

them using the scarf/belt to "hold hands" was adorable.

ONE HOUR

what are you watching it on user

FOX

>youwouldntdownloandagf.webm

stream?

sup tv dot org, still 3 bongs away

in chapter 1. the first shot of clockworks it pans around the main room and it looks like kerry is in the background playing table tennis. its very brief. the next time they show 2 people playing ping pong its clearly not the same person as the first shot

anyone care to confirm?

doesnt look like her

cant tell, could be

the next girl they show playing with the guy has much lighter hair

watched it a couple of times and i don't think it's her.

after that scene you can see them leaving the ping pong table in the background. there was no next girl

>Are you hyped?
no because this show fucking sucks and its fanbase is a bunch of retarded autists
this show is bad and you should feel bad

>caring about fanbase