youtube.com/watch?v=zNz61OBNrLM
youtube.com/watch?v=nbCyXVEVpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=A5U_xvnfQEY&t=221s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I wear this for comfort.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNz61OBNrLM

I wanna lick ScarJo!

How does she smell?

i was wondering the same thing haha wouldn't it be funny if it smelled like farts and sweat haha

Just got back from watching it.

Top visuals, i.e. tank scene and shelling scene. Storyline wasn't bad at some points. Was cheesy and shit at others.

The musical score was bland.

It really looks like they're trying hard to stay faithful to the original GITS, I'm glad this isn't getting the typical Hollywood treatment that's ruined many other adaptations. That being said, I'm pretty worried about the PG-13 rating, although the trailer makes this movie look like an R in everything besides name.

It got the Hollywood treatment in some respects.

There are black members of section 9, including a black woman with thick london accent called Ladyra or something similarly stupid.

All the engineers and scientists that work with cybernetics are women.

There's also a generic heartless villian who runs a corporation.

The storyline is a mish-mash of the 1995 movie, and the Kuze plot of S2 of Standalone Complex 2nd Gig, plus some made up stuff.

The visuals are stunning; several key scenes from the '95 movie are recreated almost flawlessly. Fucking Weta Workshops.

With her gigantic Jew nose

In case no-one believes me, we just got our first screenings in New Zealand

I like the suit too, I just wish they hadn't put a post-wall pudgy housewife in it.

Fuck you guys. I'm out. You don't even want to talk about the movie.

As you wish...ooops
youtube.com/watch?v=nbCyXVEVpKk

Not very pretty but she actually has a better body than ScarJo.

ayy

>built in kneehigh socks

based flo

heh

>tfw I like thick chicks, so even if ScarJo's belly is pudge I'll still enjoy this movie

yeah, but...Who needs to see the movie? With the first 5 minutes spoiler is enough lol

that's a lot of shell for a ghost

the most obvious full body cgi since superman returns

Maybe not full, but CGI work is obvious youtube.com/watch?v=A5U_xvnfQEY&t=221s