Does Sup Forums like Arrested Development?

Does Sup Forums like Arrested Development?

Most of Sup Forums seems to consider it reddit-tier, but as someone who was a huge fan as it orginally aired, I think it might be the best televised comedy of all time.

>michael cera
I hate it

its legitimately great, but because its something also reddit likes Sup Forums have to dislike it.

I love le arrested Development! Forever alone!

Legit the most comedic tv series of all time
No other series gets as many laughs as AD

arrested development is entertaining and hella friggin' ep*c

>DUDE COMPLEX AND SUBTLE HILARIOUS JOKES LMAO

I like it a lot but I wouldn't really recommend the netflix season though.

can something be reddit-tier if it came out before reddit existed? because wouldnt the characteristics of reddit come from the fact that something original like this already existed and they had to take the whole shtick to use for their own lives, thus becoming a meme?

Kino comedy. Name one comedy better than AD

Word. Quite possibly the best show ever. Every scene is so dense with jokes.

The children will call it reddit to be a le epic troll, but the patricians know the first two seasons are some of the tightest written comedy in televised history

>le reddit

What the fuck is this shit? AD is arguably the greatest sitcom of all time and has long been a favourite on Sup Forums. Fucking newfags shitting the place up.

I'm Alan Partridge
Seinfeld
Curb
Simpsons seasons 2-9
Malcolm in the Middle

R

E

What.
Sup Forums loves arrested development

>lay epic chicken dance
So dense, so layered
>I JUST BLEW MYSELF MICHAEL XD
>WITH CLUB SAUCE XD

>You initially told us to design and build 22 homes, now you cut the order down to 18. We had the blueprints drawn up and everything.

>Well, that's not true, but they would have.

Based shitting on FOX cutting down their season 2 episode order.

>the bluths were the trump family
>the trumps will suffer a similar fate

can't wait for poetry to kick in

Season two legit might be the single greatest season of television ever broadcast on network television

Two guys who were in the same thread as you that one time and called it reddit does not mean Sup Forums in general consideres it reddit. It seems to be the second most popular comedy series on here, behind Curb. I personally love it. Easily in my top 10, maybe top 5.

I agree with 3/5 of those. Well, really 3/4, as I've never seen I'm Alan Partridge. I know I should though.

ISIS beheadings

Word. Meat The Veals is the greatest episode.

You know, when you write cancerous shit like this, every great show can seem like cancer.

>Le epic socially awkward short bald man
>So jokes
>So funny
>Le the stories always tie together and the end meme
>MARINE BIOLOGIST LOL
>NO SOUP FOR YOU XD