Latest trailer of Spiderman homecoming literally spoils most of the movie

>latest trailer of Spiderman homecoming literally spoils most of the movie
>JL's trailer was the one that fucked up!

polygon.com/2017/3/28/15094054/spider-man-trailer-justice-league-faceless-steppenwolf-

What is it with DC stuff that sets these bloggers off? It can't just be the meme complaints like the toxic masculinity or "muh color" cucks, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yViIi3gie2c
rottentomatoes.com/m/nocturnal_animals/
rottentomatoes.com/m/doctor_strange_2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People hate what they dont understand but in time they will join us in the sun

>Ben Kuchera
should've known better.

Marvel is Hilary aka left
DC is Trump aka right

The trailer was just a jumbled mess that told me nothing about the movie except that Iron Man is in it.

The Justice League trailer does absolutely nothing — outside of very basic fan service — to get us to care about this conflict. The planet or galaxy hangs in the balance, we think, but the trailer relies on the same faceless horde of disposable bad guys that we saw in the Batman dream sequence from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Our heroes dutifully beat up the aliens while quipping to each other about this and that, but there never seems to be anything actually at stake.

“There’s an attack coming, from far away,” Bruce Wayne says in his heaviest of heavy voices but ... why is that scary? We have a big group of heroes who seems in charge of the situation through the whole trailer. There are no stakes, there is no bad guy to fear and no reason given for why these characters need to team up. They are in control of every situation in the trailer, and there are no character arcs even hinted at. Bruce Wayne is rich, The Flash is fast, and Cyborg is bad CG. They beat up on the would-be Chitauri and that’s that.

Liberals hate DC. I think it's because DC is all about old-fashioned heroes battling a disgusting new orld whereas Marvel is about how great that new world is and generally treats the old as something bad.

“There's certainly logic to amassing an army against a super-team, especially on the big screen: It stops your protagonists from looking like bullies (who really wants to watch a five-against-one fight?) while giving each of them something to do simultaneously; it is, after all, harder to temporarily ‘hide’ that characters are present in a scene (or a physical space) onscreen compared with a comic book,” a Hollywood Reporter story about the use of faceless drones in superhero films states. “That setting your heroes loose against an army also allows for multiple action sequences and the good guys get to look kick-ass and productive without ending the movie too early is just an added bonus.”

The problem is that we have no reason to root for our heroes when they don’t seem to have anything to overcome. The speculation is that Superman returns as a bad guy — and that’s cringe inducing for a whole host of reasons — and of course we know who the actual bad guy is due to cut scenes and interviews, but the trailer fails to give us any hint of drama or struggle. There should be something big happening to give all these legendary characters a reason to work together, and the best the trailer can do is say bad dudes are on their way. Thanks?
DCucks BTFO.

It's a trailer, it's not supposed to spoil the movie you fucking retard.

>literally begging for spoilers
Why are MCUcks so retarded?

I honestly think people are slowly turning into vegetables...

>polygon
not even once

wow that looks realer than real life

Nigger, Marvel literally pulled a BvS.
youtube.com/watch?v=yViIi3gie2c

I dont really care about capeshit wars but no matter what happens DC cannot win. They release a shit trailer like the one Spiderman had for BvS, everyone loses their mind about the spoilers. They release a really great trailer for JL, everyone loses their mind because they didn't get to see the whole movie in 2 minutes.

That is the worst CGI I've seen in a mainstream film in quite a while.

that reminds me the cathedral shot from Warcraft

So you haven't watched the Justice League trailer?

Literally shills, Spiderman's trailer was a disaster and even the comments are calling them out

And these mouse cucks bitched and moaned about Snyder's Abrahamic imagery and CGI....

They are just preparing themselves to be able to say "I told you so!" when JL releases and is garbage.
Always bet on the winning horse user.

>no smear campaign I swear buy baby groot t-shirts!
Fucking hell

Cyborg looks like shite, other than that, its not as bad.

I have; this is worse

>even the comments are calling them out
there was this other thread a few days back with an article from Wired saying how "JL's trailer was still dark" and the comments section was also calling them out for clickbait.

I know mouseketeers here like to snicker and sneer about JL not getting a fair shake on RT with paid critics, but there is clearly some fuckery happening here.

Damage Control

Worse than Cyborg?
Come on.

Everybody has, unlike Spiderman's

So did Iron-man.
>autist finds out that movies are fake.

Why is the media shilling so hard for Marvel? When did critics and "journalists" just become an extension of corporate PR?

I was shitting on the Spiderman trailer in an earlier post.
Not everyone is a retarded fanboy who thinks he has to "choose a side".

Never bought into conspiracy theories of DCUcks but Im beginning to think there really is some agenda

I'm just tired of these by-the-numbers plots. They get old after a while.

At least Logan tried something different and succeeded because of that.

You were the one who brought up brand wars.

I'm on neither side but you are fanboy if you think that in JL was worse CG that what presented.

Sure you were, Disney Pedro. Sure you were...

Watch them both closely and then take into account one is 3 month's away from release

They don't even hide it anymore and they didn't learn anything from the elections. They are doing more to expand the DCEU ever growing fanbase than the actual movies

>cyborg CGI looked worse than Sony Game's Iron Man 4, Enters the Spiderman soon in all platforms except PC
t. shills giving themselves away

They won't be able to make Cyborg not look like shit in just 3 months.

CGI was a mistake.

Do trailers always use early footage like this?

surprised Nocturnal Animals received that score considering all the women it triggered

>They beat up on the would-be Chitauri and that’s that.
>this faggot is implying motherfucking parademons are would-be Chitauri

I'm platinum mad.

>this denial
cute

>>Ben Kuchera is a marvel shill
Why am I not surprised?

>cheap Transformers knockoff with a face photoshopped is much better I swear

Bros, why does the media hate DChads? Did Snyder personally fuck their wives? I didn't want this political shitflinging impacting my movies but it seems it's inevitable in an America "where every act is a political act".

>polygon
There is your mistake OP

t. shill exposing himself

>even the numales on the comments are calling bullshit on the blatant shilling
What a time to be alive

Snyder BTFO

How does Marvel do it every time? A thousand Disney shills can't be wrong!

>Rob Salkowitz

MCU doesn't have anything different to offer. The movies are made for an audience that is there to buy a ticket, eat a bucket for popcorn and then buy some merchandise of a forgettable movie. The franchise lives on hype alone. I hate that the ''hurr watch those 15 solo movies so you can watch a team up movie'' is something that people look forward to, when every movie is the same, completely void of dialogue of characters.
I kinda like the DC approach and their way of setting up their movies. Hopefully, Justice League works out for them. I mean in the end of the day, DCEU is there to make money as well but at least I only had to watch 2 mediocre and 1 bad movie different from each other instead of 20 mediocre movies that almost feel identical.

>Oh, boy. Where do we start?

>First off, the Spider-Man trailer is its second official one. The movie comes out in just a little over 3 months. Justice League’s trailer is its first one, and the movie won’t be out for 7 months.

>Then there’s the complaint about trailers spoiling plot beats. BvS’s trailer got so much slack for spoiling Doomsday. Maybe WB is learning from that, in not spoiling anything especially this soon into the marketing. Meanwhile, I’ve seen people beginning to complain that this Spider-Man trailer felt like it already showed you most of the story beats. The biggest issue I’ve seen people have so far is the fact that we know now why Peter is wearing his old makeshift costume again.

>Dissection is fine. Comparison is fine. But a wider perspective is more than welcome. At face value, this feels just like another attempt at igniting a fan war and getting the number of clicks and comments that these kind of articles usually get here.

Even the nu-males browsing Polygon thinks the writer went too far.

Are we heading into the era where the media is too cuckolded even by nu-male standards?

This looks worse than Cyborg and if you want me to change my mind Disney has to hire me to say otherwise too

Polygon was pumping out article after article about how you shouldn't MORALLY go see Batman vs. Superman a full month before it was even released. They're absolute scum payed off by Disney. Used to be funded by Microshit for a while, too.

Marvel CEO literally suported Trump, you DCuck.

>At face value, this feels just like another attempt at igniting a fan war and getting the number of clicks and comments that these kind of articles usually get here.
Shills BTFO forever, no recovery, no way back

This can't be real footage. They really do blow all of their fucking money on RDJ and save up on the rest.

What did WB pay Snyder to forget that there are more than 2 colors?

Wtf morally?

>pumping out article after article about how you shouldn't MORALLY go see Batman vs. Superman a full month before it was even released
Normally I wouldn't believe you and say that you're full of shit.

But this is Polygon we are talking about

Snyder needs to lay off the gym and get himself a plaid rolled up shirt with black framed glasses and spout feminist buzzwords.

It's weird that hipsters are all about hating mainstream shit, you know the type, the ones that would be fellating themselves for seeing some black & white pretentious European movie, yet they dick ride Disney movies, the biggest conglomerate power house in living memory like a dog in heat. What gives?

>In September 2015, Perlmutter stopped overseeing the development of Marvel Studios. Disney felt the studio head, Kevin Feige, should report directly to the chief of Disney Studios, Alan Horn, so all cinematic properties of Disney, including Pixar and Lucasfilm, were under one management structure. The restructuring was allegedly due to Feige's "frustration" of working with Perlmutter as well as some alleged controversial comments and actions by Perlmutter, such as replacing the casting of Terrence Howard as James Rhodes with Don Cheadle because black people "look the same."[11]

He was fired by Disney from the MCU. Kevin Feige the cuckold backstabbed him.

Three months until release, ladies and gentlemen

Jesus...

You're joking right?
>Spiderman is active, Stark tells him to do low profile stuff but he wants to be an Avenger
>Spiderman ignores this and gets in over his head (the boat being cut in half)
>Iron Man saves the day, takes his suit
>Spiderman isn't sure if he should keep fighting
>Spiderman decides to take action against the wing guy and the other robot villain (they've warned him to leave them alone so he has a way out there)
>final fight is on top of a crumbling plane, with Spidey in his old suit

>displeasing the mouse

Perlmutter is finished.

This is actually pretty accurate

>"no, there's no agenda against DC at all!!!"

everyone who still believes this is seriously stupid

at this point, DC could do literally anything, they would get shit on regardless of the quality of what they do

it's fucking pathetic that every single time DC comes out with something good, even if just a trailer, some "journalists" will come out and compare it to the latest Marvel thing and for no reason at all say it's better

The Spider-Man trailer showed the entire movie BUT, guys, JL was shittier!!!!

All the time.

Yet he is still CEO over at Marvel, killing mutants to replace them with Inhuman scum

Uh-oh, someone needs to go tell Margot she's just a victim of male oppression.

Poor girl!

What? JL trailer was better though... also how retarded is it that people are arguing over trailers

So Justice League's trailer was a fun callback to the 90s blockbusters, full metal, managed to make Aquaman badass and it was received with UNIVERSAL praise

Spiderman's trailer, on the other hand, is a fucking mess that reveals too much of the plot, shows embarrasingly amateur CGI that makes Civil War look good and even the comments on the video were complaining. It couldn't even trend on twitter, some anime ending was more popular.

Not even three days later all the Disney media start making propaganda pieces like these. Regardless if you like the movies or not, it's obvious that there is a smear campaign against DC. This cannot be denied. My question is, knowing this, how much of a stretch is to assume that they not only pay these numale cucks but also shills on the main forums to push the same ideas?

>at this point, DC could do literally anything, they would get shit on regardless of the quality of what they do
How about making a good movie?

I didn't see critics hating TDK.

that comment actually perfectly sums it up. it's all about clickbait nowadays, which I wish these websites wouldn't get

like, how are people so fucking retarded to regularly visit and read these shitty articles?

if you want comic adaption news, why not just go to superherohype or aintitcool? I would've never thought that I'd say it but those sites are far more objective in their articles

Marvel CEO guy is a self-made man like Trump (probably honestly more self made than him considering he started from nothing) and a war-vet to my understanding. So of course he'll respect another self made guy who also claims to support war vets. But of course, this totally goes against Marvel's PR of being champions of diversity.

There is this trend going on where Marvel's diversity is over rated while DC's both movies and comics are under-rated, only because DC doesn't try to spend millions on The View to parade their tokens.

TDK came out before the capesgit wars

>Spiderman's trailer did a lot of things right
Stopped reading

Heard someone talk about this.

>Like DC movies aren't just bad, they've somehow come to represent TRUMP, MALE GAZE, ISLAMAPHOBIA, WAGE GAP, GAMER GATE, everything

Basically people think that is something affirms their political beliefs it must be good, so if they think it's bad it must also be in allegiance with everything political that they loathe. Honestly BvS is kinda left wing, it's critical of drone warfare, tech billionaires, police brutality, and puts the lie to democracy to showcase naked power at work at all levels of our society.

>Nocturnal Animals 75%

Jesus Christ.

Why did it trigger women? Pretty sure everyone in that film was an asshole except maybe Gyllenhal's characters

Civil War did for Black Panther

it was better but that doesn't mean that all these fanboys won't waste their time in trying to convince everyone of the opposite

because TDK came out when Marvel didn't have a 10+ movie franchise you dipshit. hell, those fuckers would surely find a way to hate on TDK nowadays

>complains about Wonder Woman's hairless armpits
>suggested article
>why you should fuck a man in marriage
wtf I love degeneracy now

Legit embarrassing

lol bitch doesn't need this job, her husband owns a film production that's part of the WB chain if I recall. "Deserves better" my taint!

Women hated it inpart due to the "unnecessary" depiction of rape

There was even an article complaining about the nude female butt shot

all that politics shit is stupid. only americans be projecting THAT fucking hard, jesus christ

the only way in that the Marvel and DC thing resembles politics is that everybody is shitting on DC (trump) all the time while ignoring every single bad thing Marvel (hillary) ever does

you can't honestly believe that a movie in itself stands for some left or right wing values, get a fucking grip clapistans

>It couldn't even trend on twitter, some anime ending was more popular.

What, Naruto?

>Why I slept with a married man, and what I learnt

but Doctor Strange is really good desu

>Why did it trigger women?
Not all women are triggered feminists, some of them loved NA Don't ask how I know this

nocturnal animals actually has a higher score than Dr. Strange though. RT should definitely give up on that positive/negative shit. it totally overshadows the value of the actual review scores

This was true until Marvel made that gay video where Sersh cried and it was heavily implied the Avengers wouldn't vote for Trump in the Marvel universe, it was ridiculous

BvS wants to remain apolitical. But it seems even the writers knew it would end up in a shitstorm of controversy.

"On this planet, every act is a political act*

While Superman wants to remain apolitical and be a good guy that helps people, the world he's in wants to force him into taking political stands.

In some ways, that also became the dilemma of BvS as whole.

I would describe every movie after Avengers 1 except for Winter Soldier and Ant-Man as "alright". they're not good, they're just generic and safe. the directors don't take any freedoms with their visions regarding the movies, you can just see that they are told what to do by someone else

Are you a fucking roastie or a normie? Either way gtfo

Not anymore
rottentomatoes.com/m/nocturnal_animals/
7/10
rottentomatoes.com/m/doctor_strange_2016/
7.3/10
Nocturnal Animals isn't that great either but Doctor Strange really is a piece of shit of the worst kind, relying in ripped off visuals and star power and brand value to hide how fucking generic and just plain BAD the movie actually is

Marvel made sersha cry? UNFORGIVABLE!

Both