Eternal /fifa/

Eternal /fifa/

Hoofball edition

first for bring back moot

>can't score a penalty to save my life
>have won one penalty shootout ever
It hurts me to be this english

well done fucking up the OP lol

What's the actual deal with FUT? I paid £7 (which is a fucking outrageous price) for a month of PS+ and the two games I played made me regret it immensely. My 93 pace players were getting outrun off the ball by 80 pace players on the ball. Giroud was actually putting distance between himself and 70 pace defenders.

>strong defenders can slow down weak pacey players when jockeying them off the ball
>players are slower on the ball than off the ball
>if a slower player starts accelerating before a quick player they can get by them as they will be at their top speed while the fast player hasn't reached it yet

hopefully this explains most of the situations. The long and short of it is, git gud

ultimate team is a gamemode put into EA sports games solely to make money. people spend real life actual money on "points" which they can then use to buy packs which contain a 0.000000001% chance of containing a good player. the gameplay has been proven to be rigged in order to sell more packs (putting new players up against people with amazing teams so that they feel they have to buy packs to bridge the gap). people are addicted to this gambling simulator, and they neglect the rest of the game for this cash cow

if you wanna play online just play h2h online seasons

there's still fifa bollocks but it doesn't feel nearly as bad and nobody has the advnatage of having better players unless you specifically pick a bad team

now i've mentioned it the EA shills will come out in full force saying that it's the 'easy' mode and the only mode for 'good' players is p2w ultimate team lmao

really hope fernanidinho and paulinho get their deserved winter upgrades

opens up options for some hybrids with better brazilian cms

>STEVENF

The online aspect of fut is toxic as fuck but its a lot better offline these days than it used to be. No shame in building a decent squad with coins earned from squad battles and offline seasons. The secret to enjoying ultimate team is to not act like there's any real life consequences to losing a game, if you're losing every game it's nothing to do with p2w or scripting, you just suck. Having elite players will help bad players a bit (usually a decent goalie) but the best player will still win most of the time.

How do you go from this...

and just as i predicted the p2w shills have been scrambled into action, can't have anybody possibly besmirching the good name of FUT

if you play it you're automatically BAD at the game according to them

... to this?
I couldn't even include all 88 rated players, it's missing Handanović.
FIFA 22 might have +30 +90 rated players at this rate.

Lads. Packed Chiellini from this morning's toty sbc.

Like / Comment / Subscribe

even though there is actual evidence of scripting

Gotta sell packs innit

Anyone wana to play some VIDEO GAMES?

>Le StevenF meme

>tfw had to sell KDB to fund prime MvB

base Eriksen is better than base KdB anyways.

base KdB is the best CAM in the game Eriksen is trash even Ozil is better

>kdb is a better CAM than gullit or 91 ronaldinho

>Play only Career mode and Online Divisions

Milinkovic-Savic with 2, Quagliarella with 3 and Gaston with 3 assists. Anyone else on track for IF? Reina played well too, I'd love and IF for him.

fifa career used to be fun but I can't really enjoy it since I started FM

it pales in comparison

Monreal
Aguero

>Arse fan
>Buy Alexis Sanchez due to selling all my cards pre-TOTY
>He plays amazingly, keeping me in Division 3 when I looked on track to be relegated
>See him celebrate passionately in the Arsenal kit at the Emirates
>tfw he's going in real life tomorrow to Utd

Suffering

Is he good? Literally never see anyone use him. Guessing it's the high defensive work rate.

It's just a video game retard

>he's a nigger and an arse fan

>Do the premium PL upgrade SBC
>Best player in the pack in Andreas Christensen
I got jew'd

Name a more iconic duo than arsenal fans and autism

Heemfags spamming killed last thread friend

I'll buy that Quagliarella IF if he gets one. Blooters for days.

this is my reward from ea for not logging in during the toty week, also had valencia in the same jumbo premium gold pack from MM.

you got neymar and quads, what's your secret to this kind of luck?

>tfw got Neymar untradable during TOTY and burned him in the Prime Van Basten SBC after realising he's worse than SIF Lozano

desu it was the only good pull in 3 years of fifa and i never made more than 150k from a pack before

now i have 2.4 million coins but dont even like playing fifa anymore

give me 100,000 coins

I really like him, feels strong and accelerates amazingly to change direction

Do the prime Ronaldinho SBC.

Rashford upgraded to a full 81 with 4*/4* on h2h

Martial down to 3* weakfoot

>Rashford upgraded

im about to do some 81+ sbcs - after 4 packs:

Handanovic
IF Oxlade Chamberlain

for that price i will rather get nif cr7

pack 5
Griezmann ( wont use)

seems like ea is baiting me to splash all coins

Just shit my pants lads

gib 100k pls

what's your record ?

why do you care so much, faggot?

i have a theory if ur in a losing skid and open a pack, EA will reward you

pack 12?, nothing higher than 83 after

nice

Hes untradeable, only shit thing

because he is obviously implying that you won't put that messi to good use, scrub.

about 16 81+ sbcs no good pulls after griezmann, packed the barca gk 4 times. thats it for today

Because its most likely shit as its usually people with abysmal records that pack these kind of players as an incentive for them to keep playing. Maybe TOTY Messi will help you lift the division 9 title

ah still great tho I love the nif

just get on his left anywhere outside the box and aim far post, his finesse shots are pure filth

>IF Lanzini from a 2 player gold upgrade pack

Lets gooooooo

Its 66 - 27. Play seasons more that UT desu.

>record is less than 3:1
shit

Did I say there wasn't? You need to understand that whilst most people who play often recognise when its happening but people like to use it as an excuse for being crap. You think the guys who finish 40/0 every weekend had every game scripted in their favour?

The whole point of my post was to say if someone got the game yesterday and went straight into online seasons or dkt and are wondering why they can't win its because they didn't get used to the game on an easier mode and not because they didn't spend shitloads to get a stacked team.

Enjoy not having messi mate

A SOLID PULL!

Aha, you're absolutely seething mate, stay mad faggot.

This. I play FM at work and xbone when I'm home on weekends and the difference is insane. Doesn't feel even close to realistic anymore, I just do it and try to make insane transfer profits or yewf players

Liverpool fans and delusion

enjoy being in division 8

>25-8

fuggg

its annoying because 'i've only been btfo in like 2 games

>5 matches have included hoof ball tactics
What YouTuber made this a thing?

EA giving away meme cards like Xmas Carroll

Made people realise there's more than paceniggery

Opened four ultimate packs. Got a blue flair.

It was Marcelo but still, that adrenaline hit is great

The ronaldinho card is unreal. This is how most players used to feel 5 years ago. FUT is a scam.

He's incredible. The only player this year who can beat players one-on-one with skill moves. I haven't used a player who felt this good on the ball since El Shaarawy in Fifa 12.

Did I just play you?

do you feel good pretending you don't spend money on this game?

Genuinely haven't spent a penny. The packs were rage buys with coins because I had just got shafted in a draft final. Would've been broke otherwise (besides my team which is worth about a mill)

End of an Era Kaka when?

one more day la

fucken better be, got the team all set up for him and 60k to spend

don't worry, if he doesn't come out tomorrow he'll be out the day after la.

I'm happy to wait an absolute maximum of 4 days and then my adhd will take over

>depay inform coming after doing nothing but scoring the winner
>based Silva and marquinhos played well after Dani alves sent off
SIF fekir when

(hint: they're not going to release him)

If enough people complain online then they have to release him

SALTY FAGGOT

lmao lemme start complaining. EOAE Kaka is the only reason i haven't used EOAE Pirlo in an Icon SBC 2bh.

Less soy m8

his “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

Lads I've never packed a player over 400k in FIFA 18, its fucking bullshit

fuck I think I'll dump SBC Cavani in the Dinho SBC
Just missing the 1 icon, 88 and 89. I'll buy them when they release SB rewards.
doing this shit makes you realize how pointless coins are, in the sense of how much you have to grind to get them

>DINHO

Best standard card French striker, Lacazette or Mbraaaappp?

>Lacazette or Mbraaaappp

Mbraaaappp

bumping, fuck handegg

im not falling for this, im still seething about doing futmas alessandrini and he just diddnt cut it as a super sub