/heem/

khabib will beat tony

mini_khabib Tony Ferguson trying to intimidate me and mad dog me but I'm just smiling because I know what khabib is going to do to him soon @tonyfergusonxt @khabib_nurmagomedov #khabibnurmagomedov #khabib #minikhabib #ufc #bully #ufc223 #khabibtime #takeofftheglasses

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.is/mma/1490-ufc-220-miocic-vs-ngannou-main
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Only one of these rounds was considered a 10-8
I don't understand it ffs. I still maintain that Round 4, a round where Ngannou literally landed 0 punches should be a 10-7

second for the NATTY LHW GOAT

Friendly reminder that if Ngannou had won Stipe would have lost

Who the fuck can stop him? I bet he keeps the title for 7 more fights and then retires as the GOAT who successfully defended his title for 10 fights in a row.

>84-0

We need new memes

Friendly reminder if New Zealand was Australia than Canada would be South Africa

I unironically think leg kicks should be illegal.

Name one fight that wouldn't be better without leg kicks.

How do you think 2v1 matches would go? 2 cans vs 1 elite fighter

Make them bro
This guy is a fag

Silva vs Weidman 2

irrefutable my guy

>we need to ban soccer kicks!
>we need to ban elbows!
>we need to ban kicks!
Go back to /box/, faggot.

I'd be keen for JUST Ngannou although I am incapable of making it myself

>when a racist wh*teboi has the audacity to beat you in a fight

>What did you say about Ronda, faggot?

Where we @ boys

shameful

getting destroyed by a guy who got flushed by stefan struve

GREAT
WHITE
HOPE

>post yfw nigannou gets choked out by Werdum, and is never heard from ever again

Dana is the biggest goof of this industry.

I'm ironically training right now to avenge Ngannou

He will beat Werdum before Werdum can get anything done.

Mark my words.

Stipe>Cain
Cain>>>Ngannou
Ngannou>Werdum

This is the next year of the HW division.

How about that DC fight though stringbean? Opening minutes had me nervous af, DC was looking slow, Volkan had his range and was landing pretty well. Based DC overcame though

I think if Werdum fought Ngannou before Stipe did he might have got away with a cheeky Fedor-esque guard pull

I'm glad the IPRC and UFC and going after acestreamers in 2018 it's fucking hilarious because I was only kidding about it being honeypot.

DC has a granite chin and the only thing to ever stun him was the equivalent of a baseball bat to the side of the head, which didn't even knock him down.

Was a bit nervous up until the last 2 minutes when the fight slowed down again. When I saw how easily he dominated him on the ground I was breathing easy, thought that if he scores another takedown, it's either heem tappy or heem sleepy.

Based, bless you, skinny.

Would love to do a screenplay of 220.

Stipe and DC. The hardships. The lack of love from the crowd. The promoter Dana White (played by Danni Devito) trying to get rid of them.

The penultimate scene switches to split-screen format, and we watch the DC and Stipe fights at the same time. Splitscreen is a much underused format - you can get twice the film in the same time.

The two fights mirror each other exactly:
>Ngannou/Oezdemir: Heheh, I will knock you out just like I did the others! HIYAH!
DC and Stipe receive the flurry and get hurt in the process
Dana smirks and hisses in pleasure. One of the splitscreens show his face, the other his hands rubbing together
More flurries. The audience is worried for the champs.
>DC/Stipe: Heh heh.... not bad kid, but now try this!
The attack from the reigning champs are too much. Both Oezdemir and Ngannou are bested.
The split screen format ends.
Dana rages and strikes one of the ring girls whose side-story of being a young mother in an abusive relationship the film has followed.
At long last the crowd accepts the champions and the fighters finally find happiness in what they do. Joe Rogan, a good guy protagonist who plays off Dana's antagonism, interviews them in the octagon, and they give inspirational monologues which are intertwined with one another, that is, the film switches from one monologue to the other repeatedly, but it all gels. An emotional score plays in the background as the monologues are made.

The final scene of the film will feature Stipe and DC having lunch together on a sunny afternoon at a nice outdoor diner. Stipe shows DC a newspaper article about Dana's dismissal from the UFC after the ring girl he struck quit and dished the dirt on Dana's abusive ways. The article mentions that the former ring girl now owns her own florist, just as she always dreamed.

You fool, Barboza and any fighter with a muay thai background springs to mind. Their great for splitting your opponents focus and attention.

t.amateur 4-1

>Dana you told me Stipe was meant to let me win, like Overeem did!
>Dana you told me this was all part of the plan!
>Why is this white man not sticking to the plan?!

not reading

Yeah but he's getting older man, it wasn't just his chin, like I said he looked slow too to me
Such beautiful takedowns too.

>Stipes post fight speech
CTE for sure

>The lack of love from the crowd
i think the boston crowd was more on his side? Definitely in the weighins.

Beating Cain is the only thing missing before he can retire. Cain can still be the only one to win it 3 times I believe.

Jeez, I knew he was an Uncle Tom but I didn't know he hated his own race

I was actually impressed that VOlkan managed to stuff the first couple of takedowns.

am i reading some of this shit correctly people think ngannou can beat cain?

cain would just whirl a meme kick at him and that would be it

>Splitscreen is a much underused format - you can get twice the film in the same time.

The way I saw him clamp down onto him after that single leg and trip is when I knew he was gonna get punished for at least the entirety of the round.

>Then he got the crucifix

His tongue was swollen as fuck.

Name a worse MMA analyst than Connor Ruebusch. This guy doesn't even have good instincts let alone good analysis.

KINO

are there any good streaming sites which have the whole event up by now?

>I don't want you putting the belt on me

That was my favorite park of the fucking fight.

>tfw bet on Stipe to finish Ngannou
why didn't he just choke him out in the 4th round?

>You want me to do what to your wife, Dana?

did some top boys in Boston beat his ass? why would he be rooting for the nigger in the most racist city in America (even though they loved DC)

>His tongue was swollen as fuck.
Just like his CTE'd brain

I will always think DC is GOAT. I hope he has a active final year and retires as champ.

No, it's just one retard. He would get mauled on the ground worse than what Stipay did.

>
Sit down, CTE'd turbomanlet permavirgin DOG!!!

He had quite a few opportunities, idk why.

remember cain vs bigfoot

it looked like a pitbull mauling a mastiff

kek, both fights had a late choke that could've finished

underrated fight from last night lads

I think his TDD was impressive, but at the same time DC wasn't trying too hard to secure those takedowns. Like in the Rumble fight where he just sort of let Rumble take him down a few times.
Yeah once DC got on top, in the centre of the Octagon, that fight seemed done. It looked like DC broke him after Round 1 actually, Volkan looked horrible in his corner before coming out in Rd2

Goof'd picks where???

did someone goof the picks for ufc and bellator please post

What does have against Stipe?
I understand UFC tried to make Ngannou the new Brock. But Stipe seems like a likeable guy to me.

>Stamina: 90

>You heard me, where her fine ass at?

watchwrestling.uno
Don't know if it's the whole thing though
KO was fantastic. Knew this would be spicy, just a shame it was on at the same time as Rory

Stipe is unmarketable. Did you hear that interview? Doesn't help that his fighting style is ugly as shit.

Couture has won it 3 times.

BASED KATTAR.

People were trying to tell me to pick Burgers but I wasn't having it Kattar hammered Fili behind a nice jab, Burgos' meme movement and hands-down style got found out big.

Conor McGregor has the same grappling ability as Gilbert Burns in this game, a BJJ black belt who's literally won tournaments

looks like a lightweight in that pic
ufc3 looks like fucking ass
looks worse than ufc2
mcgregor on the other hand looks like a fucking heavyweight
fucking ea

just watch the embedded, he seems like a great guy. He's a fireman, hardly fucking unmarketable.

this is even better than dana getting punched
my fucking sides

Burgos got fucking embarrassed, ate so many shots to the face

the moment I seen him fix his shitty quiff about 10 seconds into the 1st I knew it was over

ripple.is/mma/1490-ufc-220-miocic-vs-ngannou-main

>grappling: 88

Stipe/Brock is the fight to make my guys. Joey Diaz was right.

GA AHEAD I DARE YA

Nobody watches Embedded. Nobody cares about a Fireman. They wanted to see a Roided Gorilla kill someone.

Bigfoot only took the first outburst of punished Cain, he went full sealevel against jds after that.

Reading

I think both r3 & r4 should have been 10-8, but 50-44 was a reasonable.

Probably to play it safe? I don't really know but I think maybe he couldn't risk giving away his position? Ngannou might've been really gassed but he was gassed too hence why he was laying on Ngannou most of the fight since he had to rest while draining Ngannou's stamina.

Most title defenses in HW markets itself, if you just let it.

No need for a loudmouth for that.

I think the bald headed prick is just being a prick as usual

Nobody cares about title defenses. Stipe is a mush mouth with no star quality and his biggest platform last night saw him basically hold Francis down until the time ran out.

KO's Gus, chokes out OSP, retires and eats all the Popeyes he wants.

[spoiler] Jon gets the belt back in 2 years. DC comes out of retirement for the trilogy and loses a razor close war[/spoiler]

alright buddy

>he talks like a faggot who would pay to see him fight

I don't hate Stipe. I'm just telling it like it is in relation to his marketability.

>has a "average joe" sort of look to him
>real down to Earth blue collar type guy
>passionate about his city, loves his sports teams and could do media with them
>all of his fights are relatively exciting and fun to watch
>broke the heavyweight title defense record
>sprinkle in "HE'S ALSO A FIREFIGHTER IN HIS OFF TIME"

Stipe Miocic could be printing them money with the "every man" appeal, yet they still want their shit talking freakshows who crumble under pressure.

Did he? I recall Kevin and Sylvia, who's the third?

>Cain is Stipe with better cardio

When will Joe Rogan stop with that shit?

>no star quality
what is it you're looking for exactly when you watch mma, nimrod? You want more of a conor mcgregor audience? More trash talk, WWE storylines?

no one is paying $65 to watch a ppv

Lawler vs manhoef

This.

IMMIGRANT MENTALITY IMMIGRANT MENTALITY IMMIGRANT MENTALITY IMMIGRANT MENTALITY IMMIGRANT MENTALITY IMMIGRANT MENTALITY IMMIGRANT MENTALITY IMMIGRANT MENTALITY IMMIGRANT MENTALITY IMMIGRANT MENTALITY

>white westerners are so weak, cucked and defeated that they're now resorting to calling a slav "the great white hope" (every other day we're called subhumans by the same people)
the absolute state of western """"""""""""""""""""men""""""""""""""""""""
based stipe, though.