What did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

Shes a young nobody who unknowingly joined a meme TV show and has trouble dealing with the publicity

Stupid bitch probably can't put her phone down for 5 seconds to get away from social media.

"Rest" means rehab or an abortion for sure.

understandable, I've felt the whole obsession with the Stranger Things kids is weird and creepy
and apparently her parents were basically jobless and counting on her making it big, probably pushing her way too hard

MKULTRA Dissocation has begun.

Well done. Jaded in record time.

But luckily, sci-fi fans from the Reddit crowndare the forgiving sort that won't gripe about being stood up.

That's usually code for too much drugs, but so soon, could she be the new Drew Barrymore? Which implies orgies already.

I like her better without hair.

She's had a surge of work since Stranger Things, sometimes you just need an actual weekend off.

do you think the parents were so desperate that they made Bobby do what ever it took to get the role?

perhaps the pressure to constantly be on edge in the public eye is getting to Bobby

Finding peace. Praying to allah of course

But comic con is like the biggest chance she has to promote herself and build a fanbase. Stranger Things fanboys are fucking insane so she is passing up a good career opportunity. Going there for 1 day would probably be more helpful than filming some random movie for 1 month.

It's hard work pleasing the (((executives))). If you know what I mean.

she's either pregnant or bonkers or both. I'm betting ten on bonkers.

She would rather party in Malibu beach with a bunch of rich Jew pedos than hang out with a bunch of fat ugly smelly nu-males at comic-con

the "fans" are faggots

Post the photoshoot WebM.

how is it even physically possible for a 12 year old to get nasolabial folds like this? looks like an old granny, her parents must be overworking her like shit

She's definitely gone through some Pedogate shit. I wouldn't be surprised if she's visited a Podesta party or two in the recent past.

>Cannot even deal with the kind of spergs who attend Comic Con

>that convenient height of the bubbles

wew

she's fucked out

>What is bone structure

Unwashed autists are exhausting to deal with

u misspelled Bryan Singer

stranger things fans are autistic manchildren and pedophiles so it makes sense

LOL look at the top of her head!

that exposed scalp, she's balding like fuck. i give her 2 more years before she's fully JUSTed

>that hairline after she grew it back

JUST

tired of grown up nerds running up to totally geek out with her.

that or detox.

First Gregg Popovich rwts his stars then the Warriros and Cavs, and now this?

Christ, superstars need to nut up

It means she will fade into obscurity in a few month and she will be working in a salon sweeping the floor

Jesus she's so fucking ugly
This is the oldest 12 year old I've seen

>actress that by law, due to her age, she isn't allowed to work a certain length of time or under certain conditions

>too tired

She either doesn't give a fuck, or more likely since her bosses didn't MAKE her go, some shit went down which has her out of sight.

rabb.it/r/o35eqy

Post the other one

She's tired after all that "rundown" she got.

You know you guys have really reached rock bottom when you are sitting on a Japanese image-board, criticizing a 12 year old, blatantly being jealous and projecting your own inability to succeed in life.

This is how I pay my rent.

How so?

DELETE THIS

Young people have thin hair. When its very short you can see the scalp. You would have known this if you were white.

Is it? I have those lines and im only 20.

Somebody post it

pretty sure she got a taste of the Con life at the Emerald City Comic Con and with all her work that shit isn't worth the hassle.

For some reason the upload fails when I try. I even tried to post it to /wsg/ but it failed also. It's only 1.9 MB so I don't know what the problem is.

Fucking mods

>Pizzagate

That's made up reddit shit to distract normies from the real Pedophile rings in the country.

How am I supposed to smell her hair now?

>be a young girl
>shake the hands and hug fat 20 - 30 year old men
of course she wouldn't wanna do this

The Jew is destroy this girl. It's over.

>destroy
Destroying *

>I am DESTROY!

what did she mean by this?

>meme TV show

hey man, you didn't like E.T?

i would assume it utterly destroys your life when floods of man-children start obsessing over you

go to bed skippy.

she restin on dat BBC

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Alright!

I didn't say pizzagate, I said pedogate.

she's clearly annoyed by that little dweeb's advances so she wants to get away from that cuck kid.