Reminder there's a Ocean's 11 remake with a all female cast

Reminder there's a Ocean's 11 remake with a all female cast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDZELlVxVqs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean's_Eight
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are they robbing, JC Penny's?

Who will play the hacker?

You would think after ghostbusters 2016 that they would learn thier lesson.
Do people in Hollywood just not want to make thier money back or is this a ruse op is playing?

rhianna shouldnt be there and mindy kaling is questionable but I like the rest as actresses

Angelina Jolie

Ocean's 11 was shit anyways

Nice. I love heist movies and the Clooney/Pitt trilogy got stale

Hopefully they don't shit it up by having none of them have any particularly useful skill

>remaking a movie a THIRD time

If you're gonna make an all female cast heist movie, atleast make the females hot. Like cast salma Hayek and some other hot chicks, not these ugly ass bimbos

How is Rihanna a 'no' compared to awful poo in loo. Dumb bitch was probably raised pure whitewashed, yet still gets diversity casting. At least Rihanna is hot,

I wish they would stop trying to make her a thing and just use Freida Pinto for every indian woman.

I took the best nap of my life at oceans 12 in the cinema

because mindy is at least a proper actress of sorts

>A bunch of old ladies and Rihanna
Can't wait.

>any movie with majority female cast is shit

Ghostbusters was shit because the movie was shit and Sony pushed a ridiculous feminist ad campaign.

Nothing is known about the quality of this movie yet.

How bad could it be; it has Blanchet, bullock and Paulson.

I am perfectly fine with all female remakes of good movies as long as they've got plenty of waifus. This cast is severely lacking.

Soderbergh isn't touching it so even if it wasn't a female meme cast it would still likely be shit.

Guessing it's Sony?

Whatever it has it will never have a cool ending like this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=XDZELlVxVqs

When ghostsbusters 2016 was first announced and we knew nothing about it other then it was a all female cast, just like this oceans 11 remake. Get your head out of the sand and recognize patterns.

Indeed.

Why does (((Hollywood))) keep pretending this thing is supposed to be attractive?

She's cute and has a nice big ass.

>dried up old sluts talk about their pussies for 2 hours
no thanks

Ocean's 11 doesn't have a devoted fanbase that might get mad.

It's just a gimmick/spin for a new movie in a franchise.

It's Warner Bros who made the other recent ones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean's_Eight

Who cares?

you realize sodershit's verison is a remake of the Sinatra one

>Ocean's Eight (2018)
>women are so empowered!
Whoa that's great, I'm a woman and I'm happy about this. I wonder if the director is an empowered woman too! Surely it won't be a Jewish man.

>director: Gary Ross
>Ross was born in Los Angeles, California, the son of Gail and Arthur A. Ross, the latter of whom was an Oscar-nominated screenwriter (Brubaker). His family is Jewish.[4]

>producer: Jerry Weintraub
>Weintraub was born to a Jewish family in Brooklyn, and raised in the Bronx, the son of Rose (née Bass) and Samuel Weintraub.[3] His father was a gem dealer.[4]

Based an original film by...
>Ocean's 11 is a 1960 heist film directed by Lewis Milestone
>Milestone was born in Kishinev, in the Bessarabia Governorate of the Russian Empire (now Chişinău, Moldova), to a family of Jewish heritage.[3]

I'm really glad women are really not being used for some kind of agenda while Jewish men make the profits, and really are just empowering themselves, creating unique ideas and directing their own films! This is feminism.

i see 6

>all these uggos

would it have killed them to cast a single person under 30?

Really sucks to see Cate Blanchett in that line-up. Anne Hathaway is also a little sad to see there.

Rihannas characters probably going to be the genius

Has Rihanna ever written a song that wasn't about her getting fucked?