Loves both Jodrowsky and Will Ferrell flicks

>Loves both Jodrowsky and Will Ferrell flicks
>Favorite movies includes Akira, There Will Be Blood, and American Psycho
>Directed Runaway

Is Kanye West the savior of film? When will he start making feature length films?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg5wkZ-dJXA

He's a meme.

he is a god

i bet there are normies who actually try to mimic how he dresses

even though he's a man of god

If you're a nigger, then yes. All rappers and athletes are "Gods".

Didn't he already make some kind of film but it's only viewable on like some 8 screen kinosphere thing.

yeah, Cruel Summer.

boots model?

>T-shirt tucked into sweatpants
>sweatpants tucked into workboots
I can just imagine him spending hours on this outfit, when it literally looks like a drunk redneck rolled out of bed to go buy a 12 pack

whoa that's kind of racist, my man

And yet, look at where he is, and where you are.

The Beethoven of this generation

>As it turns out, Herzog, who’s currently promoting his Internet documentary Lo and Behold, loves the “Famous” video. After watching it, he declared that West has accomplished something “that I’ve always tried to get across to people who want to make movies.”

>“The fact that there’s just breathing and imagining is wonderful about it,” he says. “This is very good stuff.”

>Herzog is fascinated by the clip’s life-like sculptures, repeatedly name-checking the one of Donald Trump. He’s not very familiar with the video’s major players (Ray J never stood a chance), aside from Rihanna and Bill Cosby—though he says it’s “deceivingly well-cast.”

>“You keep thinking, are these people for real or are they doppelgängers? And what could be the story of them? What are they doing, how have they partied? What brought them together?” Herzog asks. “All of a sudden, the rapper gives me the chance to completely go wild on my own story.”

There is NO WAY you're over 25 years old. Nobody over 25 has ever compared Kanye to a God. Nobody.

I don't understand, what is it Herzog wants to get across?

yes.

that's a big coat

>Now I ain't saying she a gold digger / But she ain't messing with no broke niggas

Truly a genius

It's one of his lyrics you doubleniggerfaggot.

my whole life in the hands of god

black shia

i'll vote for him

this

this

This

This

Am I supposed to know that? I'm not some 20 yr old fuccboi, sorry

this

this too

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

runaway is a masterpiece

>underage Sup Forumsedditor just finds out about kanye western

Doesn't make it any less true.

Fuck off you big lipped wide nosed coon

he's a dumb crazy nigger and his music is trash. how did the jews convince millions of white kids that he's anything other than garbage. it's astounding

>trash
Post your top 5 rappers now fuccboi

when I was growing up it was all the dumb kids in traditional classes that listened to rap

You say this as if they're not right

If that's the case, why weren't you listening to it?

Runaway is pretty poorly directed to be honest family.

That Simon Phoenix cosplay isn't half bad.

For you

>marries a pathetic slut who is only famous for having a rich family and a leaked sex tape
>gets overshadowed by her
>will never become more famous than a untalented, human fucktoy

>Falling for the whole Kanye meme

LMAOing at ur life r8 now

There's not much difference between that outfit and mine right now except mine isn't oversized because I'm white

Please go back to the year 2010 when dick riding Kanye was still a thing. It's just embarrassing at this point.

what a wrong opinion

was lookin for this lol