Let me be blunt. Is there a shitposting crisis in Sup Forums today?

Let me be blunt. Is there a shitposting crisis in Sup Forums today?

How could 9/11 be an inside job if the planes came from the outside?

Depends on your definition of shitposting.

Brapt?

*funposting

well that depends what you mean by "crisis"

4u

It's a pleasure to be here Krusty.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy wlll allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.

Theres been a shitposting crisis on Sup Forums for as long as it has existed

not necessarily. in halcyon days of Sup Forums this place could have been really quiet. I assume shitposting was mostly just a Sup Forums thing. this is 2004-2005 we're talking about.

It's the kewlservative cookiecutter contrarians from Sup Forums who, having formerly graduated from the Sup Forumsottom of the meme barrel in search of edgier meems, came to learn more about bane, sheev, and all the other hysterical rehashes we all know and love

Sup Forums didn't exist on '04 or '05 newfag.

I shitpost lightly but I'm about to make a thread on things I hate when movies do.
I came here because of bane and...
...i drive, but I'm an oldfag ('06)

>today

yes, blame Sup Forums for being le edgy master trolls XD

yes, there seems to be people who do nothing but post SJW memes and bait all day

>'And now what you've been waiting for: Another long shitpost by Abatop."

>'Abatap.'

>'Abatap. Groovy man.'

reminder that the simpsons is the most reddit show in history

>stupid white man does stupid things for stupid reasons
>quirky brilliant loner tumblr girl solves every problem
>each conflict resolved with hugbox approach
>white redneck commits 100% of the crime in a diverse city
>most religious man in town openly mocked for his faith
>literal personifications of neckbeards and numales
>republicans based ad nauseum

they might as well start each episode by bart writing "fedoras look great" on the chalkboard

nope, it's still rick and morty, you're just trying to deflect from how reddit r and m are because you think you're an intellectual