LOL SEXUALIZING CHILDREN

LOL SEXUALIZING CHILDREN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-3lQNnhAkA
youtube.com/watch?v=njEuEZitqX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's art you pleb

Why did Abby Lee want to fuck Maddie so bad? I mean, she put her at the top of the pyramid every week when Chloe was a million times better at dancing then Maddie was.

posting in a deleted thread

There's no My 600 LB life thread active. Abby's fat. Is it ok if we talk about that in here?

I believe Chloe's mom has history with Abby Lee. I don't remember exactly what it was but Chloe's mom was a student of Abby's mom, and they probably knew each other because Abby was most likely working at her mom's studio too.

>Chloe's mom was a student of Abby's mom,
* was probably a student...
Sorry about that.

I live in the town where this show takes place. Or at least where the early seasons take place. I think the more recent ones are in LA or something.

wtf

pretty sure chloe's mom was a student of abby and they have some old beef or something like that, you know how women are.
Chloe was cuter abby can get fucked

there's nothing sexual about this show, you pervs

paige was the top qt until puberty fucked her shit up

>Chloe was cuter abby can get fucked
Maddie was always more driven. Chloe worried about stupid shit like school.

Brooke > Paige

This is revolting. Keep posting.

yeah

the brynn gives me the butterflies too

;___;

Wew lad

This is the reason why this show has 12 seasons, right?

GOD! This is why I love american tv

well, yeah

there's tons of fans of art and beauty out there

My sister sews their costumes.

no stream today?

2bh, I wish I was limber and flexible like those girls.

Do you think Abby gets upset that Sia stole her waifu?

Only adults can enjoy art.

Abby is a super Jew

that's debatable, tho

I'm sure someone as bright and perfect as brynny appreciates art too

>Shes going to jail for 2 years
>jew

NOPE

>Shes going to jail for 2 years
lol seriously?

>Ameripedos

Which kid did she molest?

A girl cant feel the art.

I'm sure she was heartbroken.

A girl can BE art, though

SAVED

Because I appreciate Art.

i liek art

Is just what I was going to say.

Brynn is a canvas, not an admirer of his own art.

It was taxes

BUT WHAT IF THEY'RE SEXUAL?

Someone turn the crown into a bank note cause thats what I thought it was at first

What the fuck is wrong these parents?

They're all single moms.

None

Just some stupid mom who is nkw back in the show, lel

IS INSTAGRAM FUCKING SLOW OR IS IT MY ISP?

Lel

Divorce moms, actually

>tfw no brynny statue in my living room

JDIMSA

its not sexual. The whole thing is meant for girls/women/moms

The problem is you are a guy and need to sexualize

Instagram is shut down. Cant upload a pic.

it's working just fine for me, babe

The naked body is inherently sexual.

>putting prepubescent girls in stripper outfits
>not sexual

Sorry but a lot of gay boys love that show.

>America is a puritan society that hates sex and views pedophilia as even worse than murder
>this airs on TV

Not even kidding, Do you think producers/musicians and people like Abbey pass kids like passing a blunt?

I mean look at Sia and Abby, then look at Banji girls and now one of them is in a Nick show

kek

still would marry

As much as I think it's not true, when you hear stories about boy Hollywood actors claiming this shit (corey feldman); how can it not be true.

Pedoring is real

R
E
A
L

If you're referring to Chloe East, she was on a Disney Channel show. I feel like the Banji kids just grew up in a very liberal area where girls just dress like that. To them, it's probably not sexual at all (well, for some of them it probably is now that they're older).

When it comes to the kid Sia has adopted, I don't know. She probably hasn't been molested in the strictest sense, but I don't like how she's in the spotlight all the time in those revealing outfits. It just makes me feel icky.

There's probably some shit going down, Pizzagate is still retarded, though

Sharkcookie
Pedoring
Spilberg
Charlie Sheen

>Sharkcookie
You take that back, he's an honest man

yeah, the shark is a total bro

It's female dancer culture. They're all women and little girls so they don't even think about it that way (or at least they pretend not to). Kinda like how high school students had to take showers together w/ same gender students after PE back in the day, but nobody would sexualize it because they didn't want to look gay.

Ballerina troupes and shit have always had bisexuals / lesbians though

>a nigger
>a latina
>4 blondes
>1 race mixing

NICE LIBERAL AGENDA

>It's female dancer culture.
My little sister danced as a child, and they didn't put the girls in 2-piece or flapper-inspired outfits until the girls were older

www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Db-vbXpCQM_4&psig=AFQjCNEOYXpuEwp2I2DHVpug_erVRhRSGA&ust=1490946045959635

>Liberal Agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=z-3lQNnhAkA

at the risk of going Sup Forums, this is a big fucking problem today

It's a huge problem, and the fact that your worried about sounding like Sup Forums for pointing it out proves how big a problem it is. Children need a mom and a dad, but selfish people split up when the going gets tough, screwing their kids.

You guys need to kill yourselves if you unironically watched this and even made fucking webms

>the fact that your worried about sounding like Sup Forums
Only proves that he's a cuck
You shouldn't be afraid to sound like Sup Forums because they're always right.

Actually alot of girl do webms and put on tubmlr.

I am unironically considered the expert on My 600 Lb Life lore in my circle of friends.

retards, I meant going Sup Forums as in going off topic/board

I'm against homosexuality myself, I think it should be illegal, but divorce is worse than homosexuality. Unless your spouse beats you or cheats on you, there is no excuse for divorce.

yeah but you probably didn't grow up in a weird dancer family where your mom was an abused ex-dancer herself, so she didn't take your sister to the most hardcore kids dance school possible

Divorce should really be a process where it is determined which member of the marriage has violated the marriage agreement and that member should be stoned to death.

>user yells at other user for cunny threads
>Continues to blissfully ignore the dozens of little children being dicked by hollywood producers every day

i'm a big fan of dance

Oh shit. I thought we were in the other thread.

Don't forget pizzagate!

I danced with girls competitively around 11 or so. They would make the girls shake their non existent tits. I thought it was dumb and realized women train their daughters to be sexual objects from a young age

how much

brynny webms are love

brynny webms are life

Okay Mohammed

Don't you be islamophobic with me khuffar! I'll get Trudeau up in your ass.

HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=njEuEZitqX8

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!

w-what's wrong?

this is just too much

ohhhh

too much beauty, you mean

yes, I agree

that's why I'M GOING TO MARRY BRYNNY

can i have sex with her first before you marry her?

Here is how I feel about the show

From time to time I thought I saw something sexy. But most of the time that silhouette disappeared the moment the girl turned around.

What bothers me more is the more I watch the show, the more I found that girls aren't girls either. They have parents and cats and shits that make girls and housewives stop being sexy.

OF COURSE NOT WTF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the show isn't supposed to be sexy, and you're not supposed to be attracted to them unless you're a disgusting pedophile.

How does having parents or having a cat make a girl any less of a girl?

you are a closet pedo

>UNNECESARY ASS-SHOT SCENE

where the cunnyfags at? and who is this?

There's something seriously wrong with you Americans.

Can't tell. Do you have a better image?