youtube.com/watch?v=Mhl2THM0KtQ
youtu.be/a87SkHd77Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=qE-q48pmap8
youtube.com/watch?v=H07M3xlax2c
youtube.com/watch?v=hm-s--sL2Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=EqgZLO_9Rf0
youtube.com/watch?v=XWDVw7jT8G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sir, we told you we would give you the sausage link if we found it. Now please, we're trying to clean you

Behold your king!

Between genetics and obesity?
No_

no piece of television or cinema will ever top this arch of /fatkino/

"Just a taste, james," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full, well, today was bliss.

>Keeps paging nurses
>Demands that they fight to the death for his own amusement
>He eats the loser
>Mortal Komfat
The dragon was surely unleashed this episode

Yeah I'm gonna need a link so I can make gifvs

Also obligatory

>AAAAAHWHH MAH LEEEGS!!

What does he smell like?

If I lay in bed and shout until I get my way like these people then will someone finally post a link so I can see the episode

Just imagine

Airlifting all these fat fucks who've been on this show to an artificial island made entirely of candy, fast food and soda. They're trapped on this island until they go a full 8 hours awake without eating anything on the island.

After one week, an Emu will be unleashed on the island and everyone 6 hours another large dangerous animal will be unleashed. These fat fucks, stuffing their faces and dying in turf wars between various predators. Can you imagine some Crocodile grabbing one of their fat fucking arms and death rolling it off?

I haven't seen the episode yet. Who says the dragon has been unleashed and under what circumstance?

Steven says the dragon has been unleashed after gaining like 80lbs from pizza and vicodin

GAHH I need to see this!

where do you watch this?

Someone post a link for the love of god I've been at work this entire time dying to watch it.

Anyone else get legitimately mad about him not sharing the pizza with his dad?
You know most of them would die seeing how a good number cant even move by themselves. So expect them getting heatstroke and reaching for food they cant reach. Why not fat gladiator matches?

Last week there was only a shitty bloated 360p rip until Sunday.

>tfw some user was taking 1080p screenshots
>he probably has the TS sitting on his HDD

I'm sure they could roll their way into the lagoon filled with grape soda

I...is that fucking shopped? He looks fatter than all the old videos and even fatter than the rest of the hogs on the show.

Why? Does he mean that he intends to lose weight or that he's happy to have gained it?

I don't think so, he's like 800lbs now

He's being overdramatic; it's his shitty personality shining through

Also, yfw painkiller addiction might kill him before obesity

I think it was just a commentary on the destructive force of his appetites for drugs and junk food. Kind of like the guy who says "Wow, I really tied one one last night"

It's hard to explain. He says a lot of batshit/autistic things to manipulate people and says the dragon thing after the doctor tells him he only has one more chance before he'll be kicked out of the program

The old videos were 5 years before this show. He gained hundreds of pounds

that poor black woman that has to cook for him and bathe him.

she probably gets paid $12 an hour to do that shit.

Chooba. Bommo no chooji chooba gooma no goonie. Hohoho.

Thanks.

Fuuuuuuuck.

IT'S AFRAID

what about when he was on Dr. Phil? How long ago was that? Because I think he could still walk then.

>morbidly obese with an addict's tolerance

holy shit how much vicodin does he have to take to catch a buzz?

he took 100 when he went missing during the climax

obligatory

He conned a hospital for a bottle containing 100 pain pills, which was empty when it was found by his nurse. Though Im not sure if he sold some of those to buy pizza

Thank you

He actually regained the ability to walk in tonight's episode. Got down to 640. Then he went on a drug and pizza spree and gained 80 pounds. It was like a real life version of Randy's cheeseburger and liquor party from trailer park boys.

>selling stolen drugs to buy food
thats some twilight zone shit

i doubt it. with his tolerance and his weight he would have to mainline like an ounce of carfentanil (strongest opiate in the world and used for animals like elephants) to overdose and die

missing how? does he have the ability to float like the baron from Dune?

>Went missing

How?

You left out the part where he starts ripping out his hair strand by strand giving him a JUST haircut

>Got in wheelchair.
>Called taxi or ambulance
>Went to hospital for emergency painkiller refill
>Told doctors he was at level 9 pain while smiling serenely.

I was thinking more liver damage

>spoilers
he went to a different hospital so he could get more pain medicine

you have a point there. if he doesn't do cold water extraction and is taking hydros with APAP his liver is most likely fucked.

Supposedly, he has not kicked the bucket and is as fat as ever.

hahahaha dammit, someone post the episode! but really he and everyone featured on this show has deep rooted psychological problems that need to be addressed or they won't ever really be able to get their physical health together.

I think the only people who make and post in these threads are fat autists who need something to relate to. I'm tired of seeing this shit on my frontpage, kys you faggots you are all human garbage.

>I think the only people who make and post in these threads are fat autists who need something to relate to.
What an original opinion that certainly hasn't been posted in every single one of these threads!

Fatty detected.

A person who doesn't have autism would just hide the thread and get on with their life.

HOMELESS
SHELTER

They're right. He is a meme factory.

this.

just because you can't appreciate fatkino doesn't mean you have to hate on everyone that does. just right click and hide like normal people do. lord knows i do it every time i see another Sup Forums thread.

You guys need to watch the Dr. Phil episode he was on. He becomes friends with a neo nazi and starts doing nazi salutes and screaming white power.

I have done that so far, I couldn't take it today. Bad mood and I need to put you fatties down to feel better. What's even good about watching shit like this?

Is Steven Assanti a weapons-grade genetically engineered lolcow that escaped from a secret U.S. military lab?

What?

that penny episode made me rage
currently watching james, at the part where the doctor chews out the girlfriend

>Dr. Phil House of Hatred
How the fuck did I only learn about this now?

he sold/wanted to sell his walker for pizza money. so its kinda suspect he abuses the shit out of them, or sells them

youtube.com/watch?v=Mhl2THM0KtQ

I'm surprised the black woman didn't beat the shit out of him when he called her a nigger.

Here's a more recent one where he calls a black nurse a nigger, it'a fucking hilarious
youtu.be/a87SkHd77Rs

I'm sorry, WHY exactly hasn't anyone just started punching him in the face repeatedly with the knowledge that he's too fat to even get up and take revenge?

He's trolling Dr. Phil so hard. Steve is the best.

he will call the police on you if you don't buy him a pizza

who do you think he is going to call when you hit him?

good luck pal

Semi thread related.

Is A New Hope fatkino?

disconnect his phone, he's too fat to plug it in again, the end.

All the fucking videos on youtube are just the niggers who link to their shitty streaming sites, I fell for 6 in a row. I just want to watch this kino god damn it!!!

whats his name?
so i know what to look for

This man is Caligula of our age

>death rolling it off?
They'll just get mouthfuls of fat. Fatty's arm will just deglove spilling fat cells everywhere while his musculature and skeleton stay put.

Hey do NOT make fun of Porkins. He was in Batman 1989 and did some damned incredible voice acting for the Gamecube game Eternal Darkness. RIP Porkins.

youtube.com/watch?v=qE-q48pmap8
youtube.com/watch?v=H07M3xlax2c

its kinda fuckin sad how these people are even with a camera on them.

and these voice overs, where do they record these? do they do them after they are done shooting

I'm pretty sure this one is genuinely mentally ill. Like, not mentally ill the way most fatties are; genuinely has something fucked up in his brain

youtube.com/watch?v=hm-s--sL2Ds

He's a sick fuck and the drug abuse probably isn't helping

>What's even good about watching shit like this?
>Laughing at fatties
>Laghing at fatties that are fatter than you
>Being reminded of what could be
>Sideshow freak style curiosity
>Motivation not to become celestial

Where can I find the full episode?

or at least his name so we can go look for it

I remember back in like 2010 when The Angry Grandpa Show on Youtube was going to do a crossover thing with him when he was known as FatBoyGetDown. They shot like 3 videos then the plotline was dropped and eventually months later AGP mentioned that Steve was legitimately fucking crazy and they got tired of having to deal with his shit.

What would you do if he cut infront of you in the grocery store line?

Steven and Justin Assanti My 600 Pound Life

Nothing. I really don't want to be in front of him.

do any of these fat fucks on this show actually get progress and dont throw shitty excuses and lie about what they eat?

Why do we not just execute people like this on the spot?

When you're this fucking fat, you cease to be a human being and instead are just a lump of flesh.

>Mfw there already like a dozen of those fake links on youtube where it has a screenshot of the show and the right length but it's just a still shot of "Full link in description :^)"

youtube.com/watch?v=EqgZLO_9Rf0
Usually there's some shitty excuses and lies, but eventually results. Unless you're watching Penny where it's all lies and excuses all the time.

Yeah, that's why nobody is posting links. They don't appear to exist yet. I'm waiting to just plunk down the $2 to Amazon so I can own this masterpiece.

Oh wow didn't realize this was the same guy ive been watchin on youtube for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=XWDVw7jT8G0
classic vid

Who would win between him and a human sized baby chimp?

Did Penny's husband fuck other women on the side?

Why do they blur his legs? His dick is clearly like an inch long, but his bottom legs seem to always blurred too?

>that part where the dad starts crying while he eats the pizza and won't let him have a slice.

Sadly this dude has a hansom face. I bet he would be gorgeous if, you know, he wasn't a blob monster?

Will James K. ever be dethroned?

The chimp. Those fuckers are fucking strong.

yeah watched penny's. what a fucking stuck up cunt. feel bad for the husband
she seems like the kind of bitch that would call the cops on him if he didn't give her the junk she wants