Thinking Trump's team would lose

>thinking Trump's team would lose

Satan is the lord of this world, and Trump is a servant of him through the deepstate and Israel. Brady supporting this Satanist leads me to believe that he is one himself. No wonder he is so successful. What does it profit a man to gain the world but lose his soul?

based

THE FUCKING RUSSIANS HACKED THE NFL ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

Good post

MR. TRUMP PLEASE, NO MORE WINNING, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

>mfw I'm still not tired of winning

i love jews ^_^

Hey Drumpf

How about you stop shitposting and stop the government shutdown

>supporting globalist cucks

Trump is a New Yorker he can't be a Pats fan lol

Fuck Tompf Brady and fuck New england people

UR GOD IS DED MI BRUDDA, GOD IS DED WE GO DE WAY OF DI DEVUL

Hey Schumer, stop Celebrating while our Troops die without pay nor having everything shut down by you faggot.

Let it flow diego

>Trump's team vs the team that went to London to kneel to the US anthem and stand for the British one

I mean c'mon

>Can’t accept Trump is a Pats fan
Lol get fucked you share a team with him

My God was dead, but He rose again and offers salvation for whoever will believe.

i voted for him, everyone in my family voted for him, he can't be a pats from though he was born and raised in fucking new york city

McConnell objects

>literally haven't lost a playoff game since Trump was elected

>BASED TRUMPF PRAISE KEKE XD

UR GOD IS DEDM WE SPIT ON HIS CORSPE MY BRUDDA, SPIT, DI DEVUL SHALL NEVER CLAIM UR SOUL, YOU HAVE NO HOPE

Isn't your country called czechia

Los goblinos americanos

Makes you wonder

Is there any picture with more American talent in it than this one?

How can God be dead when He defeated death? I pray that you turn to Christ, my British friend.

all of those nasty chicanos are being shipped back to your country as we speak ;)

we can't stop him can we? the only one who could was a raging autistic brother of glistening forehead

sage all pol threads

>Trumps team had to cheat to win
Pottery

The one good Californian

Napalm when

One day, when you take a moment to look behind you and see your long history of losing, you will take steps to change and stop being such faggots, so that you can start winning. One day, but you haven't suffered enough. You haven't lost enough cause you are hungry for more losing.

>fit trump
unrealistic even for anime

2 scoops
2 genders
2 terms
2 owls

you cant stop whats coming

>lose his soul

Believing man has a soul is not very aethiest of you. Back to lib school to refresh your programming.

me on the right

One of his best friends is the owner of the team, and another of his friends is the starting QB. Why wouldn't he be a fan?

I didn't say that, and I'm by no means a liberal.

Post Trump memes from last year's Owl

>implying the govt shutdown is the result of anything other than Dems protecting their illegal pet voters

read this please

LORD OF THE RINGS

Fucking hilarious how Trump haters politicised the Superbowl at halftime
>This is what happens when Trump picks your team
And then the Pats came back to BTFO atlanta. Might have been my favorite 2017 moment.

You just know it's going to happen again this year.

What? The deep state hates Trump which is why they've been doing everything in their power to get him impeached. They oppose most of his policies that benefit the American people such as deporting illegals, securing the border, ending globalist trade agreements that screw the US, fighting against outsourcing and worker visas, putting pro-Constitution justices on the Supreme Court, and cheaper health insurance thanks to not mandating it and allowing it to be purchased across state lines and trying to repeal Obamacare which raised rates 50% on average. Why do you think the elite-owned media and elite puppet Democrats and neocons have been bashing him so much despite all his policies which benefit the American people? But fuck the Pats!

yeah, honestly the falcoons receiver corps were a bunch of shit talking niggers and it was funny to see them get blown out, but the true satisfaction was seeing the "white supremacy accusers" BLOW-THE-FUCK-OUT. there aren't politics in the NFL, all teams are majority black, but these faggots on twitter want a race war. honestly i'd love to gun down the race-baiters(feminists and literal cuckolds) with my AR more than I would any group of black people

If they hated him so much, he would have never been elected, or had the opportunity to run for election. Maybe everything he is doing is part of a bigger plan you haven't considered, no?

>the team that went to London to kneel to the US anthem and stand for the British one
That's just fucking sad

>WTF the deep state is totally for Trump now!
Dude you just like forget the entire 2016 election?

>3/6 are all "MUH IMMIGRANTS",
>putting a rigged justice on the supreme court
>thinking that health insurance prices will go down from people not buying it which means the uninsured will continue going to emergency rooms and get free treatment that taxpayers have to cover
>thinking that not mandating insurance so people who are healthy can cover those who are unhealthy, literally what insurance is, is a good thing

It's almost like the deepstate controls both sides... wow. He has always been in it, from the very beginning of his campaign. And who tells you that Trump isn't part of the deepstate? Himself? Fox News? Sup Forums? They control all sides. They wouldn't let an outsider get in.

He was born into a red California

Only three more years until this orange retard steps down from the office of president. Let's hope he doesn't get the world before then

underrated

>virgins are so afraid of losing their imaginary girlfriend to a black person they emotionally go to political extremes to stop it

the rams are the new white team

>Those creases in the flag
Are there people who actually believe those guys weren't plants?
lmao

You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Seem like the majority of this world hate Brady and Trump, hmm strange

>Trumps team had to cheat to win
B-b-but the refs didn't invent penalties to arbitrarily punish the Pats for no reason. Unfair!