youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBvaVWdJRQM?t=124
youtube.com/watch?v=hHfoLnCN2no
youtube.com/watch?v=H6TW6v39_kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
youtube.com/watch?v=KpBexEWfid8
youtube.com/watch?v=-7JwcDeXqi8
motherjones.com/politics/2014/06/santa-barbara-shooter-elliot-rodger-police-report
youtube.com/watch?v=iZZgEaQ42xk
youtube.com/watch?v=-aTLXLhhavQ
youtube.com/channel/UCyTHEDr2C1oMOxxaLzDBjRA/videos
youtu.be/7ctKrmy3pzc
youtu.be/IDchQ5J41Bk
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Kentray_Brown
swordandscale.com/sword-and-scale-episode-19/
thecoli.com/threads/update-big-kent-is-back.434136/
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/03/27/student-arrested-for-alleged-school-shooting-plot/
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/27/us/frederick-county-school-shooting-plot/
cbsnews.com/news/diary-reveals-disturbing-new-details-in-foiled-plot-to-attack-school/
theworldofcrime.com/2015/01/i-dont-like-mondays-brenda-spencer.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He wasn't good at anything besides killing himself. Well I guess the manifesto was okay too.

He was good at throwing drinks at people.

>his youtube channel is still up

wat

Why would they take it down?

The best thing about all of this is the true glimpse into the reality of a mentally disturbed individual, no writer in the world could ever hope to write something as visceral as My Twisted World since they would be so caught in making a powerful story they remove the real feeling behind it.

I love the whole Elliot Rodger saga since it's the story of a truly wrong being, but one that is wholly unique in reality and impossible to accurately exist in fantasy.

He was wrong though, and that's the beauty of it

at the very least, copyright violations

The move he does when he says "Look at how fabulous i look" is one of the best things ever.

youtu.be/zBvaVWdJRQM?t=124

How so? He uploaded it. I haven't watched *many* of them but I am just curious as to why (apart from the obvious) people should take his videos down.

It's against free speech, even if he was a killer.

This video is absolute kino

youtube.com/watch?v=hHfoLnCN2no

He plays music from 80's artists in many of his videos without the required disclaimer

It's literally just filming a boring highway commute.

He isn't the only one on youtube to do this though. This isn't inherently illegal? I mean the artists can get them taken down if they wanted to but I was under the assumption you couldn't really get in trouble over that shit.

I understand what you are saying, but it's a touchy issue taking those videos down.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6TW6v39_kQ

What about the perfect background music? And the atmosphere that makes you feel like you're in the 80's? It's pure kino.

shouldve turned gay desu gay people are pretty cool

>i wish i had a father
kek holy shit man

I was one of the few people watching his videos BEFORE the incident happened. He used to use his real name as username for various forums and I googled him. I even posted his video on Misc and he responded in the thread. Good times

gives me goodsbumps every time

you sound as delusional at that twink chink manlette

>Quit hating the kid.This wasn't a sex thing.This wasn't a virgin thing.This wasn't a boy vs girl thing.This was a no love thing.His parents had him "accidentally".As his mother told him. Gee wonder why he hates women lol.They left the kid alone EVERYWHERE since he was 4.ALWAYS trying to get rid of him. Their "solution" at 16 was to throw him on a plane to Morocco with his stepmother.His dad was a phony, failed, pathologically self absorbed director who cheated on his mother. Then 3 months after the divorce moves in the woman he cheated with (to live with his son). His real mother was just as bad. Sent him to boarding school so she could focus on her career. Then he gets back, she throws him in a room with a laptop and WOW which he basically plays for years. All 3, his father, mother and stepmother treated him with cold indifference and contempt. Especially his mother. Leaving her kids alone all the time. One day his brother falls in the pool and can't swim. Mother is nowhere. Elliots sitting there watching his brother drown. Then goes in to save him as he's coughing up water. People don't go from saving lives to taking lives for NO REASON. If a child can't form a vertical, stabilizing bond with an adult or parental figure, they will seek out horizontal bonds from peers. If they're rejected from peers... that leads to bullying. And you're more likely to get bullied when you don't have a strong bond with your parents in the first place. The kid had no social skills, no parental guidance, no hope. He'd wait till the halls were empty to walk to class cause everyone bullied him for having a 4 inch penis (which he did). I'm not saying these things give a person the right to go on a mass murder spree. But when you have nothing to live for, are already suicidal, being bullied, get thrown off a roof and break your foot, your fathers phony career is in crisis, you live in a delusional bubble of misery, rejection and loneliness... it's not hard to see why this kid snapped.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

im still waiting for this kino to come out

"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it alone."

-Elliot Rodger

The problem with Elliot was not that he was a virgin, but rather the fact, that he was a very disturbed person. A normal virgin makes a sad Pepe thread and doesn't shoot up places like the Supreme Gent

This x∞

youtube.com/watch?v=KpBexEWfid8

obviously he was insane but it's amazing to see how serial killers can have great quotes like that then flit over immediately to delusional thoughts from fantasy island

His main problem was social anxiety. There are countless examples in his manifesto from begining to the very end.

I'm surprised he never tried to have sex with his sister or steal her panties or something since she seemed to be the closest contact he had with girls

Some of the best artists are mentally disturbed

Not to the same level as Elliot Rodger but disturbed nonetheless

That party where he got beat up in front of a bunch of girls was the moment he snapped.

where can i read about this, pal? if this all detailed in his manifesto? been meaning to read it but still havent

his problem was he was a manlet

He was bullied since he was a kid.

And not "meme bullying", he was both psychologically and socially bullied for his "micropenis" to the level where he could not appear "publicly" in his school and also physically abused: he was thrown out of a roof by bullies and had a foot broken. Bullying destroy lives forever, you are not born disturbed, this kind of psychological state where he went on a state of extreme rage, frustration and violent rampage is something created by the environment, this is not common "genetic instinct" violence, this is deep psychological pain unleashed on what you perceive as your agressors and abusers; the society as a whole.

His parents, while all of this happened, nowhere to be seen, cold, distant, egotistical, never connected with him, never were a psychological refuge for him. And at the moment he started giving signs of being depressed or having anxiety they put him in the hands of psychiatrists. Treating him like some kind of damaged good and in a certain way blaming him for his sufferings and his sorry state after all he had to endure. He never had any guidance, any reference, he was thrown naked in this world and left alone. Even a lioness teaches his cubs how to hunt, he was just there, alone, with no connection to anyone, trying to figure everything by itself with all his pain and immaturity. This doesn't justify murder, but most murderers, most psychopaths, most mentally ill people are done, molded by the circumstances, nobody is born depressed or with anxiety.

His father really seems like a sociopath.
youtube.com/watch?v=-7JwcDeXqi8

Yes, all in the manifesto. But the party thing appeared on the news often:
motherjones.com/politics/2014/06/santa-barbara-shooter-elliot-rodger-police-report

>a beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it alone

it's sad. he just wanted to be loved, just like most of us neets here. he was tired of being lonely, treated as creep and not being loved. that's it. it drives you mad in the end if you can't control the situation.

>he was thrown out of a roof by bullies and had a foot broken
You mean those people he attacked without provocation because he saw them partying and sperged out?

>I consider myself a sophisticated, polite gentleman, unlike most boys my age.

SUPREME
U
P
R
E
M
E

he got pushed off a roof and broke his foot because he was at a party and girls didnt pay attention to him so he climbed a roof and starting pretend shooting everyone
aparently there were other people on the roof too and he tried pushing a few girls off the roof but boys saw him pulling that shit and pushed him off instead

he deserved it for being such a faggot

Jesus, you'd think with the family he came from and the money they had he would at least be able to attract some gold-digging whore.

>all Elliot wanted was a blonde gf
>only gets blonde girl's attention after death

youtube.com/watch?v=iZZgEaQ42xk

This is sad.

First video I've seen of him. Pretty funny how he doesn't seem self aware whatsoever. Was it all an act?
So interesting to watch what would be a murderer.
Any other Elliot kino?

Supremekino incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=-aTLXLhhavQ

That's the thing, he probably could have gotten a girlfriend without much trouble. He just never asked anyone out. I don't think he even spoke to a woman.

Girls don't really enter their gold-digging phase that early. All he had to do was wait a few more years.

He just needed to take his medicine and not throw shit at random people and he probably could've gotten a gf

>He just never asked anyone out. I don't think he even spoke to a woman.
tfw

Elliot is Sup Forums's mascot.

this desu. all he needed was to talk. but I can understand him since he has always been an unwanted child that's been left alone and bullied all his life. it's normal if he hesitates talking to someone because of potential consequences that kept ruining his whole life.

Eh I think you are underestimating just how bizarre and offputting this person was. Women will ignore certain things if you have money, but you can't be a full-blown serial killer autist with no attachment to reality. He could have maybe landed some ugly women or a ruthless foreign gold digger but no American woman of any value would have ever been into him. He was truly a lost cause.

/r9k/'s actually.

>but no American woman of any value
lel. new generation of american women is total trash slut that waste their time gold-digging on tinder&snapchat&instagram triangle and attention whoring. they are total trash.

Actually most young people today are having less sex than previous generations

He was only bizarre and off-putting because he sat in an echo chamber of loathing.

If he at least had female friends he would see they're still human and move on with his life. The guy needed his world view shattered but took every step he could to prevent that.

his videos actually seem like a troll account/troll videos

it's pretty hard to tell

youtube.com/channel/UCyTHEDr2C1oMOxxaLzDBjRA/videos

Kent is pretty elliot tier.

because, thanks to internet, they figured out that they don't even need to have sex for gold-digging. they all pretend to be virgin mary.

>The guy needed his world view shattered but took every step he could to prevent that.
how does one do this?

You're distorting the situation. He climbed on the ledge to sit on it, then other people climbed, and some girls climbed to talk to these guys but ignored him, he tried to talk to them and they still ignored him, so he tried to push the girls off the ledge, which resulted in him getting pushed off instead.

>everyone was partying around me. To calm down, I climbed up onto a wooden ledge that bordered the street and plunged down on one of the chairs there.
>Eventually, some partiers climbed up onto the ledge. They were all obnoxious, rowdy boys whom I’ve always despised. A couple of pretty girls came up and talked to them, but not to me.
>They all started socializing right next to me, and none of the girls paid any attention to me. I rose from my chair and tried to act arrogant and cocky toward them, throwing insults at everyone. They only laughed at me and started insulting me back. That was the last straw, I had taken enough insults that night. A dark, hate-fueled rage overcame my entire being, and I tried to push as many of them as I could from the 10-foot ledge. My main target was the girls. I wanted to punish them for talking to the obnoxious boys instead of me. It was one of the most foolish and rash things I ever did, and I almost risked everything in doing it, but I was so drunk with rage that I didn’t care. I failed to push any of them from the ledge, and the boys started to push me, which resulted in me being the one to fall onto the street. When I landed, I felt a snap in my ankle, followed by a stinging pain. I slowly got up and found that I couldn’t even walk.

edgy

What's the difference?

my little brother used to watch this video on xbox youtube app every single day

/r9k/ hate themselves
Sup Forums hate external groups

By joining a community that reaffirms your delusions.

>taking the word of a delusional faggot

This is true. But still, the only attractive women I could see Elliot ending up with is one of those Eastern European mail order brides who will split the exact moment that they get citizenship. Those women are hardcore, they don't give a fuck about anything other than finding the richest American sap they can scam into oblivion. They are the Special Forces of gold diggers.

>I'M WALKING ON SUNSHINE
fucking kino

She is just like the women who marry psychopathic murderers while they are in prison. They're fascinated with the danger and the attention while not actually being in danger since the guys are locked up. As soon as these people get released the relationship almost always falls apart. If they somehow resurrected Elliot Rodger, the girl in that video would lose interest in him within a day.

why does he talk like a B-movie villian? I probably would have thought his video detailing his plans was a troll if I watched it before it happened.

No, Brevik is.

Elliot is /r9k/

he was ultimately redpilled about the relationships in his environment, he couldn't adapt it because once you take the redpill, it's all misery after that, you can't unsee the truth.

Is Kent the next Elliot Rodger? He seems like he's getting to that same point.

youtu.be/7ctKrmy3pzc

youtu.be/IDchQ5J41Bk

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Kentray_Brown

I quit following him because he kept deleting his channels and it was too hard to keep up with.. Is he still going?

Kek he even drives like a beta not even keeping up with the flow of traffic

I loved back when Kent used to sperg out and scream loudly. Sadly he doesn't do that anymore because some attractive girl said on his comments that looked like a psychopath doing that, plus some hood thugs told him to stop that too. So now he acts all serious.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

swordandscale.com/sword-and-scale-episode-19/

>The worst part of this whole ordeal was not getting beaten up, oh no. It was the fact that no one showed any concern. There was only one group who helped me to the end of Del Playa, but after that they abandoned me. Not one girl offered to help me as I stumbled home with a broken leg, beaten and bloody. If girls had been attracted to me, they would have offered to walk me to my room and take care of me. They would have even offered to sleep with me to make me feel better. But no, not one girl showed an ounce of concern for me. They didn’t care. No one cared about me. I was all alone. As I got to my room, I was so traumatized that I called the only people in the world I knew, my parents and my sister. Yes, I even called my sister, someone I never got along with. I sulked for a long time, and then I reached up to my neck to feel my special golden necklace, and I felt nothing there. In the midst of the fight, one of those horrible punks had snatched off my special golden necklace that my grandma Ah Mah had given me! That necklace was one of the most special items I had, and now one of those evil, wretched thugs will be selling it to buy drugs. I broke down in anguish and wailed in agony, crying and crying until I passed out in my bed, all alone. When I woke up the next morning, my leg was in absolute agony. It was purple and swollen, and I could not even stumble anymore. I had to crawl. Being fully sober, all of my anxiety came back. It became very clear to me what had happened. I felt enraged by everything, but also fearful that I might get in trouble.

the plot thickens

That's gotta be a pretty low point where you're calling your younger sister.

It didn't seem like they were even that close

The Coli (a black forum) has a running 400+ page thread on Kent where you can track the saga of Kent. The OP is always updated with his latest video. He jus put out a new one.

thecoli.com/threads/update-big-kent-is-back.434136/

He was the BEST. In most things. Hail to the Supreme.

I see you are discussing about our lord Saint Supreme a lot around here on Sup Forums, also at Sup Forums and /lit/, whilst the discussion is slightly dying away at /r9k/, compared to what it used to be in the golden times.

Now to read this interesting conversation.

thanks

>Elliot's thick juicy lips will never be wrapped around your erect cock

>makes shitty vlogs
better than zack snyder i reckon

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/03/27/student-arrested-for-alleged-school-shooting-plot/

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/27/us/frederick-county-school-shooting-plot/

cbsnews.com/news/diary-reveals-disturbing-new-details-in-foiled-plot-to-attack-school/

A couple of days ago, a school shooting was foiled.

>I did try to push girls off of a ledge and threatened to kill all of those people, which could implicate me. I had to concoct a fairly altered story to explain to the police, who would inevitably have to interview me once I got to the hospital and reported my injury. My father drove up to Santa Barbara to bring me to the hospital. Two police did interview me, and I told them that those boys deliberately pushed me off of the ledge after I acted “cocky” towards them. I didn’t mention the girls at all. I expressed to the police of my wishes that they should all be punished for this. The police then went to interview them, and they had their own version of the story. Since there was no actual evidence, the whole case was shortly dismissed. The physician at the hospital put me in a temporary cast and gave me crutches. On top of all other things in the world that made me feel inferior, I was now a cripple. I felt so defeated and broken. To my horror, the physician said that I would have to be in crutches for the next six weeks, and I might have to get surgery. The leg that broke was my left leg, so I was still able to drive. Shortly after the incident, I drove home to spend the rest of the summer recovering. It was a depressing drive. I had never felt so defeated and wronged in my life. I had actually gone out to a party in Isla Vista, hoping that I would be walking back to my room in triumph with a beautiful girl on my arm, but instead I stumbled back to my room with a shattered leg and shattered hopes. My 22nd Birthday was a miserable experience. I sat around at my mother’s house, staring at my broken leg, feeling so pathetic for being a cripple, as well as a 22 year-old virgin. My mother bought me a new golden necklace to replace the one that was stolen from me, as she knew how heartbroken I was about losing it.

>tfw no qt honor student school shooter gf

why live?

>Nichole Cevario
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GIRL SHOOTER?!?!
niggers would be waifuing so hard
she would be declared queen of whatever faggot board

>Police say Cevario’s father foiled his daughter’s deadly plot
>daughter's deadly plot

We were this close to our first female school shooter....damn

faggot, see

theworldofcrime.com/2015/01/i-dont-like-mondays-brenda-spencer.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)

If they ever made a movie out of this, the film would be accused of bad writing and acting and for its unbelievable storyline.

Not having to fit in is not a beta trate.
It's safer to stay away from traffic.

He had a damsel in distress fantasy. Pretty effeminate idealation of the world wanting to be swept off his feet by a woman that would take the first step and initiate the relationship.

I can relate to that in a sort of way but understand thats not how the world works, but it would be nice.

>trate

The first school shooter, or one of the first school shooters was a female. Look at the links in post .

trait*
doesn't change the point

Post the article of the psychiatrist saying that.