Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6nSOgsI_vo
youtube.com/watch?v=X79SaS6TsHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IS

hahahahaha

BARN

NEEDS DONGS

Gorilla after receiving banana. (1956 colorized)

Hehe

LOL

She's hilarious

>I used to think she was thick
What even is my taste

still 1000x better than right wing """""comedy"""""

It's not even her vagina.

are you black?

HAHAHA OH MY FUCKING GOD HAHA YAAAAS

you tried

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

this thread is older than hating amy schumer

Woah now, blacks hate this woman even more than Sup Forumsacks. That's how I knew her time was coming to an end. If both blacks and racists can agree on hating you, you must be a truly detestable person.

LOL ME VAGINA IZ SMELLY!!!! :3

ME SUK A LOT OF DICKS!!!!

LOL CUM IN A JAR!!!! :P

does the IQ of the guy who made that comic even reach 60?

>Muh Vagina

>implying all comedy is satire
>implying he even knows what satire is
and what is wrong with his face, everybody else is drawn normal but he looks like and albino Casey Neistat

well he thought she was hot, thats why i asked. i doubt a white person could find her attractive

The base of all comedy is suffering.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6nSOgsI_vo

>american comedy
>hamburger music starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=X79SaS6TsHs

>the point of satire is to comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable

>farts
>makes bird noise

AND THEN HE CAME ON MY FACE

*clapping single American women*

What's wrong with his face?

>he came on my face
>now I'm a believer

>“The job of the newspaper is to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.”
>One of the most famous quotes about the press comes from a fictional 19th century Irish bartender named Mr. Dooley.

>On October 7, 1893, Chicago Evening Post journalist and humorist Finley Peter Dunne introduced his readers to the character of Mr. Dooley in a newspaper column.

>Dunne’s weekly column, which featured Dooley’s satirical sayings about the political and social issues of the day, became a syndicated feature for Harper's Weekly and Collier's Weekly.

is the writer of the comic a legitimate idiot?

Yea n im cummin for ya bitch

My God, she's blown up. And it makes me want to fuck her even more. I might find her show just to fap to it on mute.

The big problem with this comic is that it doesn't explain why all liberal "comedy" is fucking awful as well.

>comfort the afflicted
>constantly attack poor white people who've lost their jobs

>afflicting the comfortable
>constantly defend multi-millionaire politicians and "journalists" who do nothing but lie to people for a living

Yeah liberal "comedy" is so different.

i have a serious wonder if she did that special as a joke itself coz she was soo bad in it in the worst way for female comics.

>It's an Amy Schumer hate thread

>finish watching cabin in the woods
>go take a piss
>come back and the amy schumer thing has started playing
>immediately cancel shitflix subscription

No joke happened 40 mins ago

I don't really understand all the hate directed toward Amy Schumer recently, and I think people could be a bit more genital, before fingering the blame. I mean come on guys, cheese a real solid Babe just trying her saggy breast to slob it out, and become a giant in the cunt-throat world of comedy. Did it heifer once occur to you that Amy is merely trying to steak her clam in this male dominated arena, and comedy can be a rocky road if not executed potbelly. Many feel she deserts a good roasting and try and plump her in with the likes of Carlos Mencia, but fail to realize many others would apple crumble under the constant pressure to be funny and original. If you want to pork about a woman touched by the ham of the almighty, look no further than Amy Schumer to be the bacon of shining light for those who want to trot in her footsteps. If you guys could stop being big pussies and just meat her halfway I'm sure she'd steal your hearts and you'd have a real whale of a time. People need to face fats that Amy's going to be round for many years, and is baking no prisoners on her way into the anal of history.

>It's another thread that's just as unoriginal and unfunny as Amy Schumer's comedy act

>This is another unoriginal comment pointing out it's another thread that's just as unoriginal and unfunny as Amy Schumer's comedy act

That hot fat pig makes my dick diamonds. I'd love to watch her get fatter with each horrible movie and special until she ends up on my 600lb life

(You)

faggots.

Cabin in the woods is on netflix? Fuck yes.

Ew. You can see the sweat falling from her elbow

Kek

Its not far from the truth. You have all these feminists, cis haters, poltards, all around fuckos shouting around about how the world needs to be more like them but then you see pictures of these people and they dont take care of their bodies, they are never smiling, and they take the world way too serious. Are these the people we should be listening to? Id rather take advice from happy people.

IS STINKY STINKY

You don't think it's funny to make fun of black lives matter who calls Justin Trudeau a white supremacist terrorist and takes over Bernie Sanders events and calls all his supporters racists?

Or just pointing out that the idea the gender doesn't exist and is just a social construct is literally mental illness.

that is disgusting

>My boyfriend normally cums in me
>crowd goes fucking wild

sick pasta havent seen that in a day

*queefs violently*

Her special was so fucking bad they cancelled her Barbie movie. Even her senator uncle couldn't fix it.

what an embarrasment

you dont even own the account
its your friends
you liar

He's right though. Sup Forums is Repost: The Board.

HAHAH DUDE AMY SCHUMER MEME THREAD HAHA DUDE YOU'RE SO ORIGINAL AND FUNNY

Go to bed Amy.

hahaha generic go to bed reply duude Im dying

oh god you're right

my! wva!!giduc

>I came here to mock retards by acting like the biggest retard
You're doing great work user.

>MY VAGINA!
>audience laughs
>MUH TITAHS *grabs her tits and shakes them
>audience shrieking with surprise laughter
>BRAS, HAIRY PITS, CHUNKY AS- UHHH OHHH ITS THAT TIME OF THE MONTH
>audience laughing themselves silly clapping themselves raw
>suddenly amy brings out a chair and sits down in it as the venue lights come on and begins to speak in a serious concerned tone
>penis, men, wages, childcare, oppression, representation, body shaming, etc. etc.
>audience stands up roaring with applesauce and cheering

>
>well he thought she was hot, thats why i asked. i doubt a white person could find her attractive
She has stated in interviews that she hasn't had sex with anyone but white guys
Somebody must be into that, and it is you

Welcome to the White Only Breeding Grounds

So this is the power....of female comedians.

why did you have to point that out

SO A TRANNY WALKS INTO A HUGBOX

>periods, ladies. Am I RIGHT?
>two thousand harpies "woooo" in unison
A sound more irritating than babies crying

W H A L E E

guys...
>audience giggles in anticipation
i had sex once
>audience on the edge of their seats
WITH MY VAGINA!
>audience explodes into laughter

my vajayjay smells eeewww STINKY
>[thunderous laughter]

Not again dude with that picture. My eyes!!

that's a perfect tongue for a rimjob and getting deep into the urethra

Her last movie was so bad that it drove someone to shoot up the audience at the screening out of despair.