It

youll float too! youll float too! youll float too! youll float too! BRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH IM A SCARY CLOWN!!

jesus christ what is this cringey shit? you guys are actually excited for this movie full of child actors?

That was pretty dumb

So is this just going to be the children fighting It without the flash foward to when they're adults?

The scene from the original miniseries when he blinks at his older brother through the memoris' photo album was legitimatelu unsettling/disturbing.

This one didn't ahve any effect on me.

yup arent you excited

Im reading the script now
Its pretty brazy cuz It is just in the kids houses and likes fucking with them to scare them so they taste better and he can overpower them (since It is actually really weak unless they're afraid).

Like It just goes into their house and like into their bedrooms and trolls them all day. Like in that scene he has his brothers corpse and then he floods the basement and makes Will go into the basement and then he sock puppets the bros body and then jumps out like OOOGA BOOGA BOOGA STOOPID DOG and then Will runs away all scare and thats the whole point. sick sadistic childish shit to scare a child that the clown guy actually enjoys doing. hes like that tails gets trolled comic where bugs bunny acts all gay and retarded

>youll float too! youll float too! youll float too! youll float too!
Are people actually praising the ghost of Georgie repeating "you'll float too"? That bit was way cringier than Pennywise running at the camera.

>adressing Sup Forums as a whole

early warning sign that OP is a bigger faggot than usual. That's actually quite decent of you, OP.

checked and for link

>no orgy scene

Im reading the script now
Its pretty brazy cuz It is just in the kids houses and likes fucking with them to scare them so they taste better and he can overpower them (since It is actually really weak unless they're afraid).

Like It just goes into their house and like into their bedrooms and trolls them all day. Like in that scene he has his brothers corpse and then he floods the basement and makes Will go into the basement and then he sock puppets the bros body and then jumps out like OOOGA BOOGA BOOGA STOOPID DOG and then Will runs away all scare and thats the whole point. sick sadistic childish shit to scare a child that the clown guy actually enjoys doing. hes like that tails gets trolled comic where bugs bunny acts all gay and retarded

What's the problem? He's screaming with the same expression Curry did when the original Georgie got his arm ripped off. You'll complain about anything.

It doesn't make them taste better or even need to overpower them, it consumes fear as an energy source. It doesnt need to actually eat anything.

It eats people because of its nature as a shapeshifter. It completely takes on the form of their worst fear, including it's behavior, strengths, weaknesses etc. It eats some people because at the time of It blasting their minds to smithereens with sheer dread, the victims also believed 'monsters eat people', and that's what compelled It to eat some victims but not others.

That's also the reason silver hurts it when they fight, because the kids genuinely believed silver hurts monsters (it attacked Richie as a werewolf). It is loyal to the weaknesses of the forms it takes as well as the strengths.

Yeah they're doing a part 2

>It feeds on fear
>'Lol why is it doing stupid scary stuff instead of just killing him?'

Read a book, morans.

Who is playing Beverly? I hope they cast a QT.

Mmm, yes, very good.

I thought there was nothing more annoying than the mouthbreathers who say "like" every other word, but here we are, someone moronic enough to do it in a written post.
Unironically put an end to your life.

Cute!

Why was he just some big ass spider in the old one

That kinda ruined it for me

Finally you pedos with fake dad instincts can shill a girl who isn't an edgy retard

I thought the shot of Pennywise rising from the water was good, he looks silly running though.

>key

Cuck queen confirmed.

The 2:16 time mark comments on the trailer are why we need something like It on Earth. It could cull these troglodytes in droves.

what's with the key? Is that some cuckold symbol again?

beat me to it

>inb4 drider

like clam the fuck down okay

>YOULLFLOTTOOYOULLFLOTTOOYOULLFLOTTOOYOULLFLOTTOOYOULLFLOTTOO

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the trailer was pretty off putting to be frank. It looks pretty good, but then shit like that makes me question it. It seems to flashy and in your face scary, where the book has a more subtle, dreary type of vibe. I get this is the thing with horror movies now, especially trailers, but im still unsure if I like it or not

Stephen King's book are all in this giant multiverse. Within that multiverse there's these guardians of these beams, these beams are what hold the universe together connecting to one another and in the center The Dark Tower.

Anyway, the guardian of one of the beams is the Turtle and it is thought that the spider is the enemy of the turtle.

tl;dr IT is a universe hopping creature which feeds on emotions, an enemy of the multiverse and its real form is said to be a spider which has a lot of significance in the Stephen King books as an very evil form

It's was mediocre before that scene in the trailer. I was contemplating on watching it pirated once it was around.
But after the "spooky kid and monster shaking head" I completely dropped it.

what did he mean by this?

>tfw to intelligent too challenge the modern horror movie stereotypes

>Faggot who's never read a Stephen King book whines about a well made scene in a misguided attempt to sound above it all
Yawwwwwwn

>Sup Forums is hyped about a girl indistinguishable from a boy
ugh gross

That shit ruined the trailer

That scene isn't well-made. It's such a generic horror movie scene. Creepy Kid, chanting and then the monster running really fast at the camera.

You see a boy because you want to see a boy.

The previous guy was right, you're obviously a faggot who has never read a Stephen King book.

tell me user, do you have prince albert in a can?

thought it looks relatively good before that part

the autistically shaking pennywise was disappointing

no you

I think his mouth is set like that because it's a. uncanny valley unnerving and b. show off his teeth without using cgi or practical fx

I love the meme they push "Stephen King is subtle."

>buck teeth

why tho?

um because he is a goofy clown who eats people?

I laughed when Georgie hit his head at the beginning of the trailer. Only thing missing was a funny sound effect.

Also child actors fucking suck

It looked okay, but I don't like the fact that we didn't hear It's voice.

Only the running was bad. The kid was pretty good
Wouldgangbang/10
He's a drider dumbass

Reminds me of Elle Fanning

2:16 when the white boy in class gets rejected for the 190th time

monarch programming symbol

2:16 when u remember u wer supposed to take the pizza out of the oven 5 mi utes ago

It's a "I'm going to talk about source material I've never read and ignorantly shitpost about, along with the fact that I'm probably underage" thread.

but how old were you when you saw the original?

>you have to read the book to enjoy it!
so I'm just not going to watch the movie then, or at least I'm not going to pay for something I'm not intended to enjoy.

you clearly don't understand the art of king.
If he weren't the genius he is, then why does he sell so well?

*nods respectfully towards you*
one day we shall triumph over these trogs my comrade!

The only reason the original wasn't absolute dogshit was Tim Curry's acting.

2:16 when you wake up and notice a spider on your ceiling

Has it been 27 years since the originals release?

You hear IT laugh plenty though. I'm not a huge fan

>will
thats fukus garbage script

seriously, he looks like the joker faggot from that awful gotham show.

15, that sudden wink is much creepier, it's like Pensylvania has taken control of the little brother, he's profaning his memory, and that's unsettling, but in this version it seems like the kid is just the kid from before, just a little angry, it's not like he's a creepy entity, it's just himself shouting... I don't know how to describe it better, hope you understand

2:16 when mom says she made you some buttermilk biscuits

>HEYYYYYY YOUUUUUU GUUUUUUYYYYSS

>implying most of his readers arent mouthbreathers like you

They're doing multiple parts because the book is over 1100 pages in small print

JUST

I've read it and it isn't anywhere near to that generic shit.

You mean the remix of his laugh.

> tons of unfunny normie-tier shit comments
> "2:16 (sorry for bad english)"

I have to admit I actually laughed out loud. Fucker got me off guard

jesus, do people actually like this shit? it sounds so fucking retarded.

the kid was shit, his girly faggot scream takes any tension away from the scene, he can't act.

>H-He's fast!

Meme

Meme

Oh shit I forgot about the orgy

is the clown the kid from We're the Millers or whatever?

No. He was recast when Fukunigga was dropped from the project

2:16 be like

>"Come on over daddy"
>I can't I'm grounded and it's storming outside
>"My parents are out of town"

so, is it a jumpscare fest, huh?

>ghost with long mouth meme

I legit burst into laughter at that scene

This actually looks a little spooky.

Still not sold on the new clown. Tim Curry was just really sinister without needing a super creepy clown design.

Isn't that the key that's supposed to open the door to IT? I remember something in the book about someone having a key that opens that final door

The way he runs is silly, but for that shot as far as making a clown look scary and unsettling, they did a good job. You could attribute his silly running to the fact that he's a clown, still trying to look funny while being terrifying.
I wasn't scared by it, but I was surprised as far as movies go at actually managing to make a really creepy looking monster

don't deny that that kid playing Georgie didn't pull the line off well, unless they were going for a purely annoying effect, rather than creepy

Say what you want about the original, but it was very solidly casted, after reading the book I couldn't really think of any of the characters that didn't portray their characters all that well, save maybe for young Bev

>Stephen King is worth reading

Jesus Christ....

How would you know if you've never read his books?

Sup Forums is pleb central, what did you expect

anyone else surprised that there are no non-white kids in this movie?

I thought this scene was done well

Did you watch the trailer, fuckass? There's a bloomin charcoal in half the shots.

sorry poor lighting

Finn Wolfhard is in this so it's gonna be good

One of the kids is a jew as well

aaaAAAAHHH

In the script, Bill realizes that Pennywise has his hand shoved into Georgie's back and is using the lifeless corpse as a puppet. It sounded creepy, but it doesn't look like they captured that in the film.

cant wait for the youll float to meme on instagram of this kid screamin it, followed by a pic of peoples best shit of the day, and the reaction videos of said shits

>EP: Actually, I read parts of it during... You know, I’d go through and look for all the parts about my character and read them. It was kind of like a big joke on set among all the boys that... I don’t know if you remember the scene in the book where Bev, like Young Bev, has sex with all the boys. They liked to tease me about that.

>Of course I was just starting to go through puberty. (laughs) So, I would just blush every time they’d bring it up and just kinda look away, which was exactly the response they were looking for, I think.

Do you think it happened again with this one? Finn seems too nice.