LEGI⨂N THREAD

Children of the Revolution edition.

What did you think of Season One, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GpVqWS-cUKc
youtu.be/uow5jXskoEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You liked it OP

You liked it OP

should've skipped the faggotry in last episode

So seriously, what the fuck is going on?

Well that barely tied anything up

MODOK

Season 2 will be 10 episodes long and will premiere around the same time as season 1 next year, if all things go well.

How much money goes towards these licensed songs?

>youtu.be/GpVqWS-cUKc

I wouldnt have written it like that which is why its not that great.

I always hate when other people fuck up shit I could do better.

hopefully it's a new comic character

despite all my rage i am still just a rat in a cage

It was great but I didn't like the finale. Whole thing felt like it was just setting up shit for the next season rather than resolving any of the plots of this season. The last scene with David trapped in floating ball was fucking cool though.

This is Equinox obviously

>snatched by a pokeball

the shoehorned in backstory of the burned face guy was lame to put in a season finale, should have been in season 2.
jemaine and aubrey teamup seems fun.
ptonomy has basically become a noncharacter passed episode 3. he literally just walks around with a gun.
melanie should have been killed when king shot her. her being okay was a copout and showed that there was almost no consequence of trying to get rid of farouk

> youtu.be/uow5jXskoEc

Making of The Devil with Yellow Eyes

spook

i love beetlejuice

Imagine if you told yourself 8 weeks ago that the season would end with David being captured in a Pokeball

unfortunately this season should have ended at 7 chapters and it would have been perfect

It was pretty boring. Story was boring, characters were flat, dialogues were meh. Cool sounds and cinematography though

Intelligent series for intelligent viewers.
Really deep lore and story.
Makes me think honestly.

What made you think?

How deep the story is and me personally liked how some things are better left vague.
Nice vistas were also huge bonus which makes one wonder why there are no more modern series like this one.

>post-credit sequences
why is this allowed? Especially for tv shows?

Smart, if they had resolved everything, it would have made S2 harder to write.

Looks like the Space Justice thing from the comics

Also, so far David has basically zero resemblance to Legion, unless this whole thing turns out to be in his head or something, he hasn't shown any sign of actually having multiple personalities that he can draw power from

>Whole thing felt like it was just setting up shit for the next season rather than resolving any of the plots of this season.

They did resolve the primary Shadow King problem, which was the largest issue. It just also ended up freeing him to the world also.

three words: hella f*cking epic

I think its open to interpretation that the entire series could still be in his head, the last episode of the last season could be him waking up

How is the story deep? I would say it's pretty much the other way round.

Being Melanie is suffering.
>Lose your husband to the astral plane
>After twenty years get him back, he doesn't remember you
>Unbeknownst to you he only rememberes you a minute before a psychic parasite takes over his body
>Now Oliver is awol and you might have to kill him in order to stop Farouk

Prediction:

>none of this is real
>David is still in the hospital
>hospital is on Muir Island
>S2 involves people trying to break into his mind
>S2 finale ends with him waking up on Muir Island and meeting Xavier

Comic plot commences from there

pretentious tryhard garbage

lenny and david can't act for shit

>LEGI⨂N

Sorcery?

God finally someone understands
Yall some dumb niggas if you don't realize thats division 3's ball-thing

What I said

IS Equinox something from the comics?

Best capeshit TV series. Can't wait for next season

was it a bust of Steven or the lanklet featured?

>first 15 minutes

really good. "im going to war", david showing off his powers and then what? fucking NOTHING.

probably THE worst season ending I've seen.

Mojoverse

Just finished the whole lot today, it was a real suprise I had no idea what to expect going in, but it's probably my favourite capes show since The Tick. Couldn't help but laugh at that ending though, it was so silly.
Overall though I loved the tone and style they went for, it's what I hoped the Netflix shows would do and not just be generic edgier than you can do on network garbage.

I love this show but I burst out laughing when the scarred man ended up being gay and having a fat black adopted son

It's just so funny when liberals try to hard to get all the progressive points at once.

This tbqh

Would have preferred some demonstration of the actual Legion entities while fighting the Shadow King

Maybe they were trying to avoid the generic 'big fight' capeshit ending, but imo while enjoyable and visually beautiful as always, it fell a bit flat

No, you just spend too much time on Sup Forums. The average person sees that scene and doesn't think "agenda by jew lords"

If that's that Equinox thing, then why didn't they capture him with that in the first place, without risking the swats life?

Demons with Yello Eye

>Still doesn't realise it's all in his head still and these characters powers are what he posses too.

why did the guy get a backstory tho?
will be some kind of important of the comics or was it just to show that even goons have a life and personal history?

wtf do they block it in my country when it is aired here, dubbed

Kinda made me think he's right

It's not a jew lord agenda you idiot, it's just a thing now. Every show has to have a gay character or it's bigoted and people have a huge fuss. Just look. Flash- gay character. Agents of Shield- gay character. Arrow- gay black character.

Gay people are like 1% of the population but you'd think they're 10 times that given the representation they get in media. Again, it's not some evil jew agenda it's just how progressive modern popculture works. And I find it funny when legion went above and beyond to make their character both disabled, gay and having an adopted black son. That was pretty funny.

I did end up actually liking the burnt guy and the fact that his (((husband))) was working for division 3 as well.

she looked hot like that

should wear green contacts

she's dropped in the same situation as Syd was with David
now this is
POETRY

I've seen 1 episode of all the horrible capeshit that's been coming out the last years, will I hate this too? is it all hype by retarded millenials that love capeshit?

Copyright laws

>Fox's plan is to bait Marvel into doing a crossover
>marvel may never do it
>tfw Legion may end up as just endless OC with zero comic material

this show started off great good pacing good writing, and then the ep where david comes back happened and it feels directed by someone else with some kind of hard on for turning it into shit as fast as possible.

its the deconstruction of capeshit

i think so too, because i guess there they could do the same gimmicks like in this season in David's mind

yeah, but the average person thinks "wtf is every fucking show full with faggots, i know hundreds of people and none of them is"

It was pretty great for a capeshit tv.
It took massive risks every episode and mostly worked really well.

Noah introduced in 5 minutes Marvel's version of 2face, and it's better than DC's

the shirts he wears tell a story. we r the circle in the square. the triangle in the circle. the circle in the triangle cage. Don't sleep on the symbolism

No the average person doesn't give a shit. Sup Forums thinks that though.

It was a setup and David disarming all those SWAT guys in one move was the punchline.

the gay thing is going to be what makes him sympathetic to their cause. hes gay and therefore he knows what its like to be an outcast. its going to be the reason he becomes a good guy.

>Mojoverse
Legion isnt mentioned once in what I read on Mojo.

What evidence is there for your claim?

LOL yes they actually do though, I hear it from everyone I know and they've never heard of Sup Forums.

you are deluded jew boy.

Also he is disabled
With an adopted, fat, black son

Wrong.

An emotional set up for a payoff i.e. these are all personalities of David mindscape dimension on a plane of reality all its own.

and his penis was also burned into a vagina during the explosion so he's transtender'd

Way to prove my point about the whole you spend too much time on Sup Forums thing.

what evidence can you provide for your claims

>being gay is good
>being married to a woman and having your own biological son is bad
oy vey who could be behind this

I wonder if they even planned for a second season. The entire show so far was centered around exploring David's mind. What can they even do in the next season that isn't lame as fuck compared to the first? Stupid cape shit fights with Division 3 mutants?

You realise there's an absolute stack of source material right?

she is such an awful actress, she reminds me of rosita in the walking dead

'grrrr im a latino badass but im built like a twig and i cant act for shit'

basically the michelle rodriguez archetype

>on tonight's episode of my 600 pound life...

she's native american

so basically a latino nigger then

Yeah, but most of his stories are centered around him having a ton of personalities. And I doubt that's the case.

>That finale
>This entire show
Hit a slump somewhere in Ep.3/4, but holy fuck did it pick up so well.

Ep. 8 blew my metaphorical dick off.

i thought ep 7 was really great but ep 8 seemed a bit too tidy

>How deep the story is

Says nothing about story.

> how some things are better left vague

Not everything needs to be spelled out but this is a crutch 9/10 times, it's on the order of "it was all a dream" only the excuse is that the viewer will make up his own story instead.

> Nice vistas

This is a joke comment, right?

>The average person sees that scene and doesn't think "agenda by jew lords"

No they think "when the fuck will this dumb pandering stop".

She reminds me today of a small Mexican chiwowow

Why didn't she remove that wart on her forehead?

Hi newfag

So what's Farouk's endgame? He seems to be a non-threat to everybody except Division 3. Does Oliver just not give a fuck? Because that would be neat if they just became symbiotic and David, Clark, and Syd found them just chilling on the beach.

Also did Clark namedrop Emma (Frost) as being part of Divison 3, or did I mishear that?

Another show about a straight white male superhero

Fucking yawn

I want to hold hands with her.

Another horribly obvious attempt at trolling.

Indeed, maybe if Longshot shows up, but even if he does Mojo isn't exactly that kind of foe