Eagles fans throw beer cans and harass visiting vikings fans

>eagles fans throw beer cans and harass visiting vikings fans
>now eagles fans have to go a city filled with angry vikings fans for the super bowl

why are filthadelphians such brainlets? you better watch out

why did you lose? to the victor goes the spoils. The real Vikings lived by this code so you should just stfu and take it.

Philly fans treat everyone like this. Don't flatter yourself: you're not special.

>to the victor goes the spoils
That was actually a different germanic tribe. And it was less of a code of conduct than a taunt.

viqueens fans should bend over and take it just like their team bent over and took it lmao

>treat everyone like this
>that makes it ok

philadelphians are the natural enemy of the soyboy

nothing gets them more heated

Eagles fans are the only fanbase that has won zero super bowls but act like they've won the most

why not try winning if you want to prove them wrong? sometimes it's good to try brand new things you've never done before user.

god, i hate these two teams going to the superbowl
both teams have the worse, vile, disgusting, disrespectful fanbase in all sports history

we've morally won lots of them, not our fault we don't bribe refs like everyone else.

>t. a cuckle of kekkels of bushels of soy

this

>WAHHHHHHHHH MY TEAM IS BAD WAHHHHHHHH

keep crying LMAO

>morally won

lol what?

This

if you're not prepared to throw hands then don't come to Philly repping another team

ooooooooh i'm so scared of those tough, hardcore minnesotans
quaking in my boots
>oh dontcha know you're mean philly fans eh, you betcha

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

I'm going downtown to bust some of these faggots heads in. 100% serious

>Philly fans are classless retarded dirtbags
>somehow Minnesota has shielded themselves this long from Phillyfags
what the fuck how?

>thinking anyone from Minneapolis could pose a threat to someone from Philly

Here in Philly we have to fight actual black people, not Somalians

Yo Sup Forumsergs I'm fucking serious here I will be outside the stadium deliberately starting shit with these fags and if they say even 1 thing sideways to me I'll fucking box them and beat them into the ground
Square up faggot

>thinking there are actually going to be viking fans there
Doesn't the superbowl usually sell out by the time the season starts? Pretty sure you can buy 2019 superbowl tickets like right now, so I doubt there will be a lot of vikings fans.

>le "skol vikongs" xd
>get mad about a little banter

>square up
>on Sup Forums
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Philly fans also act like trash, but why are there so much fucking whiners? It's their biggest win in quite some time, stop being a fucking pussy.

the eagles fans have to get to the stadium from their hotels

>assault
>banter

>the eagles fans have to get to the stadium from their hotels

Anyone have the inside lead on the underground tunnel from the hotels to the stadium that soyboys use to avoid the real men of philadelphia?

Vicucks, when will they ever learn

lmao mad virgin vikings

>you better watch out
>after pointing out how eagles fans can fight

You do listen to your own thoughts, right?

>angry vikings fans

well there is the skyway, its like a tunnel but in the air.

>throwing a beer can like a fucking pussy
>fight

>impoverished Shittesotans think they're actually getting into the owl
That wasn't part of the deal goyim

>thinking that local every day people in the respective hosting cities get access to superb owl tickets and they aren't all given out to sponsors who then give them out to their upper brass

you viqueens fags are dumb as fuck

t. nigger

enjoying this burgeoning Philly Minny beef.

My $ is on Philly

>going to watch a game where your team lost
>in your own stadium
>disrespect the rocky memorial
>gets BTFO
IGGLES FANS AMIRITE
SKOL XD

is every cuckshed in Minneapolis on Air B&B right now?

They're not steppin to Eagles fans.

t. Cuck

do it faggots
about time your corporate meme sport got some real excitement going

Why are Vikings such reddit tier faggots? Eagles fans are bantz

>any other city: Just a couple of drunk assholes. Doesn't represent the entire fanbase!
>philly: OMG FILTHADELPHIA FANS ARE ALL SANTA RAPISTS I'M GOING TO STAB THE NEXT PERSON I SEE WEARING GREEN PLEASE NUKE FILTHY OFF THE MAP THEY ALL DESERVE TO DIE I CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ

t. soyboy

can't wait until next year's game, got lots of great stuff from all this saved for the shitposting

is it in min or phi?

awww shit it's in philly again lol

Based Sven

t. Philly native