So, when the Eagles get BTFO yet again in a Superbowl...

So, when the Eagles get BTFO yet again in a Superbowl, how will their short-fused fans rip their "beloved" team a new one?

The eagles are playing with house money and and devastated by injuries. Talking shit if they lose to the pats is pathetic at this point. They've already made their detractors look stupid. Sorry m8

We philly fans have honor, we only riot when we win, try treating us with respect or else your gonna get fucked up.

Hopefully they burn down that shit city full of nigs.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no one expected them to get this far

the reaction you're seeing to the NFCCG is due to extreme anxiety being released, this is basically the super bowl for philly at this point

True Eagles fans can't cling on to hope unless they're too young to know the pain. They aren't supposed to be here, just being at the SB is amazing in itself

You fucking threw snowballs at Santa Claus

You weren't even alive for it

>yfw the BEWD is about to dismantle the greatest QB of all time

We only destroy in fits of joy. If the Eagles lose we will pretend it's no big deal. When in fact it's killing us inside.

He was born to destroy a god. His final form will be revealed.

I've been dreading this matchup all year as an Eagles fan. It'll either be the greatest or worst game of my life.

>#1 seed in their conference
>nobody expected to get this far

im actually worried EDP might kill himself if they lose

Preseason expectations were competing for the division at 9 or 10 wins. Injury to Wentz meant most people expected the Eagles to just roll over. But I'm sure you knew that.

Wentz was holding the team back, but I'm sure you knew that

>yfw iggles get raped by the refs despite great play

get a load of this shit-skinned retard

Why because we cheer for a team because we actually like it?

We aren’t all bandwagon Warriors/Patriots fans.

This
t. brainlet

Who cares? He’s fat and has padding so it’s not like it hurt. Ever have fun once in your life, m8?

Growing batteries at players is also “having fun”, right?

>only Eagles fans have thrown shit at people

They have padding and helmets too, nerd

>not loving your team enough that you shit all over them when they fuck up

Can non-Philly fans even call themselves "fans"? Philly has the only fans in the entire US that aren't either doormats or cowards who will jump ship when things don't go well for a while.

>le 50 year old Santa example

>Wah wah wah, them mean ole Philly fans threw snowballs at a drunk fatass dressed like a fictional fairy 50 years ago ;_;

Yaknow Santa's not real, right?

If the Eagles lose I hope the Vikings stadium has fan damage protection on their insurance

This. The Iggles have literally nothing to lose, all the pressure is on the P*ts

Hey look, an Argentinean. He must know a lot about football.

puking on children is the patrician choice when filthadelphia teams get btfo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Pats are devasted by injuries too, this is probably the weakest Pats team to make it to the Super Bowl

>who cares about Santa he’s just fictional :^)
>WHAT THE FUCK HOW DARE THOSE VIKEKS DESECRATE OUR SACRED ROCKY BALBOA STATUE

One is a pagan kids story and the other is an iconic statue that represents our city. I don't care about them dressing up the statue, but you need to be retarded if you can't understand where the difference is.

The problem with the santa story isn't that santa is fictional, it's the idea that any random chucklefuck dressed like santa deserves respect. If a drunk asshole is dressed like santa hes still a drunk asshole.

You're kidding, right?

>White
>Lewis
>Burkhead
All healthy
>Amendola
>Cooks
>Dorsette
All healthy
>Gronk
Will be fine
>The GOAT

And that's just the skill players on offense

imagine the salt when they lose in 2 weeks

Lmao no they aren't. Every team has injuries. Very few teams have the eagles severity of injuries

Based Denmark. Ive noticed all the euros that move to PA become iggles fans. They hate the steelers!

>eagles fans already have their excuses lined up
ahahaha

You know nothing. Philly fans did not expect them to make it this far, with all the injuries. There's no reason to expect them to win. If they do, it will be elation, but if they lose it won't be a big deal, because no one had expectations, and the team will be together and healthy next year.

desu senpai i'm just happy they made it.

pats are a good team and if they beat us, well it's kind of what was expected.

t. philadelphian

jej