So we're all in agreement that it was rigged right?

So we're all in agreement that it was rigged right?

Yea that td before the half was pretty much gifted by the refs

Where in the rules does it say the refs can't be Pats fans?

Then the ref fucking laughed about it

>context
alternative facts friendo

It's another "Pats comeback in the 4th quarter episode". Can't wait for brady to retire. Is he just doing this to market/prove his health/workout pseudoscience? He's been getting a lot of shit for it recently.

And things like that are all it takes - just enough to tilt the closely-balanced scale in the required direction.

Shhhh... let Sup Forums have this, they can't sleep over their butthurt that the Pats keep winning

>Ok calm down, you'll win in the 2nd half dont worry.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH a ref smiled
I've never seen Sup Forums so seething. Is it just Steelersfags pushing this because they're still sore about the non-catch or what?

lol WAAAAAAH XD take that non-bandwagoners

More like alternative wins, braindead kike

100%, (((NFL))) is WWE tier

YES. FUCK THE NFL'S REFEREES AND FUCK TOM BRADY AND FUCK THE PATRIOTS.

FUCK YOU, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT PATRIOTS FAN.

Did Lewis rush the field or were they in two hb personnel?

FYI, the referee celebrating the Patriots TD in that picture is Tony Steratore (back judge, no. 112). He is a co-owner of a sanitary supply in western Pennsylvania. Here's the address for his company:
246 Route 519 Eighty-Four, PA 15330
You know what to do, Sup Forums

The brainlet who keeps making these threads is triggering me due to how dumb they are.

Some ref is smiling as he breaks up the Pats from celebrating too hard and this is proof the game is rigged?

Literally neck your self

yeah it should be legal to push WRs out of bounds

imagine how great football could be

maybe the steelers think they could have beat the pats..... if only they beat the jags

as a pats fan i would fire tomlin and the DC...... but thats just me

>In Western Pennsylvania
Wouldn't that make him a Steelers fan and mortal enemy of the Patriots?

>Clear illegal hit to Gronk's face and then literally pushing Cooks out of bounds
>Gifted by the refs
Come on, the other PI call was the one that was bullshit and that led absolutely nowhere because the Patriots went 3 and out and punted right after it

Everyone has a price.

Yep, it's the "Steel" Shitty.

>>>/steelerfurry.com/

None of this is going to matter in two weeks when they lose to the Eagles. It was only close because it was almost 50 degrees outside and the Pats are not nearly as good in warm weather and domes. If it was 20 degrees, they would have won by two tds+.

What? This makes it look even worse

I am inclined to think so. Mostly because the number of "miracle" comebacks seems unreasonable over the last decade or so. Can't have the championships without it happening anymore. I believe the Patriots are simply the team fortunate enough to be in the receiving end of this shit.

I think it comes down to penalty calling more than anything. Coaching staff members likely in on this type of stuff too.

The first pass interference call was bullshit.

The officiating was pretty shite, and I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that the officiating crew would call things for one of the biggest stars in the NFL that they wouldn't otherwise, but you can pretty much expect that in any sport. It just gets magnified in football because the penalties are so inconsistent and have a serious lasting effect on the game.

>Clear illegal hit to Gronk's face
it was shoulder to shoulder and you know it
their helmets just happened to hit each other
the NFL needs to stop this blatant faggot tree and let the players play

>Ok calm down, leave the 2nd half to me

I am not talking about his supposed method of doing so

But this guy claims he called the past 2 college football championships, the past 2 super bowls and the past 3 world series. Are these claims true? Did he in fact call them in advance?

Has he predicted anything else? Has he been wrong?

The delay of game penalty blow AFTER a successful completion and not DURING the play was REALLY suspicious.

why would they rig it so the same team keeps winning. Surely if you were to rig a league, you'd rig unpredictability into it.

>it was shoulder to shoulder and you know it
>their helmets just happened to hit each other

doubt.jpg

Refball brainlets only remember "facts" that fit their narrative. They don't remember the OPIs not called in favor of the Jags and always say "no penalties" because a special teams penalty apparently doesn't matter.

Bostonians are such extraordinary manchildren that they spend all their disposable income on wearing other men's names on their backs and it is a lot of money

It was about as egregious as a head to head hit can get. It's like a textbook defenseless receiver head hit.

Jersey sales are a very small portion of the NFL's revenue. Most of their money comes from national TV deals, and sponsorships.

In order to increase profitably, the sport must have a nationwide appeal. Which is why they implemented so many parity rules, to level the playing field among all markets.

Anyone who doesnt think the nfl is rigged is retarded. They are going to rig the games to sell more jerseys duh and make more money. The plot lines have to be interesting. Jaguars fan are satisified with a championship apparence, patriots fans wouldnt be. Its all business man. The blowing the whistle on that fumble, pass interfere in the most critical moments its very subtle so the stupider viewers (majority of people who watch sports , duh im going to sit on my ass and do nothing for 5 hours every sunday ) dont notice. I grew up watching the NFL every sunday and really regretting it. Will not be watching next season.

Delicious tears desu

Kek STay mad kid

It doesn't make sense to rig the NFL from a business standpoint. You really think they're risking the credibility of their league on a few extra million Patriots jersey sales?

The reward from rigging the NFL is only a minor profit increase, in a growing multi-billion dollar industry. The risk is the complete collapse of the NFL and criminal charges of fraud.

Which are sweeter?

The tears after a Patriots loss, or the tears after a Patriots win?

>Will not be watching next season.

good

I'd have to say it must be sweeter after a Patriots loss as right now, after a Patriots win, the tears seem heavy on the salt

I agree its a bad business decision but its happening. Its not all jerseys a lot of it is viewership. Look at the chiefs titans playoff game. Mariota fumbles and chiefs run it back the titans are down by 28, viewers will tune out so they blow the whistle. They want to keep games close ,or change the result if it satisifies different demographics. The NFL already has huge image issues with the concussion shit and the whole anthem thing, their PR is terrible, the company is being managed poorly it would make sense for them to make a bad business decision.

Have fun keking on your couch while you watch other men do something with their lives

>They want to keep games close

since you have all the answers, how come they decided to have the Eagles blow out the Vikings so badly?

>Clear helmet to helmet foul
>Pushing a receiver out of bounds

Totally legal plays. Remember how the Jags also knocked out the Bills' QB with two blatant intentional helmet on helmet hits. That's the fucking cheaters.

There's bad business decisions and than there's blatantly illogical ones. Jeopardizing a cash cow like the NFL makes no sense in any way. And the leagues owners are some of the best businessmen in the United States.

Basically you're saying 30 highly successful intelligent businessmen all agreed to shift to a terrible, risky, pointless business strategy with minimal upside.

Because they leaked an image saying the vikings and patriots would go to the super bowl? Would be pretty dumb of them to let that go down

They can get away with , theres not much risk honestly. If its 30 of the richest business men in america they could do literally anything and just buy their way out of court

You are right though, its surprising that they made it a blow out. I cant explain that

Also wait, wasnt there a legal ruling that the NFL is technically just for entertainment purposes ? Is it actually illegal for them to influence the outcome of games? Its within the perimeters of the rules for refs to make call they deem as fit so even so itd be very hard to build a case especially fighting against that kind of money

They might be able to get away with it legally, but all it takes is one player or ref to come clean and the reputation of the sport is ruined in the eyes of the fans. And their profits rely entirely on the fans.

No, the NFL is legally a sports league, which is why there were congressional hearings about the NFL's handling of Spygate

To help the betting lines in the Superbowl. Pat's eke one out but are Pat's eagles appear to have all momentum but are eagle's. Pretty balanced hype machine on both sides.
Yeah I agree with you ultimately. All this speculation about rigged is just for fun, but it would only take one disgruntled owner like say an Al or Mark Davis to blow that whole scheme up. (Al did accuse other NFL commissioners of favoritism) I miss Al

No it wasn't. If their corners want to cover the receivers so closely they should be careful not to draw a penalty. Maybe they should have practiced more carefully.

>terrible, risky, pointless business strategy with minimal upside.
>it's terrible because I don't think it would work
>there hasn't been collusion among owners in other sectors of society
lel imagine being this naive.

>but all it takes is one player or ref to come clean and the reputation of the sport is ruined in the eyes of the fans
Is that what happened when Tim Donaghy got caught? No.

That ball was uncatchable. Besides, if it were the Jets instead of Patriots there would be no call.

I agree that some games are rigged. I'm a Giants fan, and even I was annoyed at how hard the refs tried to throw the game to them when it was their first home game after Superstorm Sandy. I get that they wanted an uplifting experience for the disaster stricken locals, but I would not have felt uplifted if my team had to be gifted a game. (P.S. I think Eli just doesn't understand the concept and ignores all attempts to rig, either for or against him.)

Holy fuck is nu/sp/ triggered. Go back to playing on your switches you soyboys. I'm not even a pats fan but I root for them every chance I can cause you faggots get so bent over a fucking game.

fuck you bitch, mario odyssey is good

>a ref smiled after getting run into by 71
>"CLEAR EVIDENCE OF RIGGIN!"

alright, asspies, go to bed.

This is why leagues need to pick their battles when it comes to rigging - if you try to do it when one team is overwhelmingly superior you have to go to such lengths that it's obvious as fuck

At this point though I think Goodell knows he's going to get booted soon so he's trying to get his best friend (w/ a cut) as many as he can before it happens

This is why leagues need to pick their battles when it comes to rigging - if you try to do it when one team is overwhelmingly superior you have to go to such lengths that it's obvious as fuck

At this point though I think Goodell knows he's going to get booted soon so he's trying to get his best friend (w/ a cut) as many as he can before it happens

>it's rigged

so why are you still watching

its not jerseys, more like ticket sales/tv rights/sponsorships. just like champions league soccer, no one is going to pay $9000 for a ticket and travel across the country (or continent) to watch some crappy team play in the biggest game of the season. people will, however, travel all over the world to watch real madrid or the patriots play, not the jaguars or apoel.
anyone who honestly thinks the big sport barons will let fate decide whether or not they make millions or billions indirectly admits they know nothing about business.