Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lj1MCjeFxrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lj1MCjeFxrM

No white """"men"""" can handle that.

Shit I could. Dem hips.

Could you IMAGINE the smell?

Yes, black women were made for Chinese men

I don't live in a country where I can test this - is it true that black people smell different to others?

If you bend her over, grab her by the hips
and slam your cock inside of her, you are literally a homosexual.

I like the way you think.

Do you have animals in your country?

THICC

Not really

Yes, it's hard to describe. Could the cocoa butter shit they put on and not washing their hair.

Yes, plenty of high quality livestock and so on. But about my question?

My wife is black and I can confirm nothing is better than putting a load on that dark ass.

In the south at least. Smells like cheap hairspray, wet dog, and chicken grease rolled up in one scent.

I always thought that the "black people smell differently" had a different tone to it than other stereotypes. I get the impression that it could be true.

What is this about cocoa butter? Never heard this one...

Black people use a lot of lotion, which often contains a lot of cocoa butter.

Go up to one of those livestock and dury your face in the butt area taking in giant whiffs. Thats your answer

Shiieeet

Black people have dry skin so cocoa butter is like a daily moisteriser for them. It's actually healthy and other races are fine to use it, its just something blacks are open about doing. It has a smell to it.

Im black and don't smell. But I know alot of them cocoa butter black bitches who use a shut ton of relaxer and always smell funny. And I ain't really an Uncle Tom, but some black ppl just don't shower often idk why. I got some homies who smell like shit constantly

who is this semen demon?

TIL

They just constantly reek of body odour where I live.

Not even joking, it was so bad when I was in school that a teacher put fucking air fresheners in the corner the black kids sat in. They fucking reek like animals.

>when I was in school that a teacher put fucking air fresheners in the corner the black kids sat in
>the corner the black kids sat in

This could potentially be interesting. Why were they all in a corner?

Speak for yourself, dicklet.

Only high test men can appreciate a woman like that.

Being who they are, they grouped together at the back of the class. It was completely voluntary, you chose your seat, they drifted to the back of the room because the teacher couldn't see or hear you as well down there. But apparently the teacher could smell you enough to put air fresheners up.

id give it a go
if i died trying then so be it

Their skin gets ashy and gray near the elbows and knees, I dont know if it effects the entire organ of skin, but they smear some ointment on it that stinks.

I would treat that fat ass like how the kgb treated political dissidents. Hard grip, no mercy. Just relentless pounding.