How do we fix the toxic masculinity of problematic Eagles fans from turning Philadelphia into Fascidelphia?

How do we fix the toxic masculinity of problematic Eagles fans from turning Philadelphia into Fascidelphia?

mobile.twitter.com/AndyDessner/status/955173620216672257/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtu.be/vCGJcEwYVQk
youtu.be/6bZk7BIdCns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>these people think they can post on Sup Forums

These people projectile vomit on others and throw batteries at Santa. There is no fixing it

Go back to redit

Vikings are the new soymale team now that the Xhehawks are trash.

from what i've heard, eagles fans are definitely the only decent fanbase in america

Is it Opposite Day in Finlandia?

>SKOL to the patriots

Lol, that is so cute for some reason.

These Amerimutts actually think they're Vikings.

everyone else are so stereotypically am*rican and whine about the only people who know what banter is

made me like them more desu, was all in good fun

>Amerimutts
>BTFO in every world war

LMAO

What does that have to do with you being the most racially mixed country on Earth after Brazil?

Also, we fought the world twice alongside useless allies and lost, no shame in that.
You lost against Vietnamese rice farmers....

Philly fans are the best. Absolute animals. Dont listen the soy boy butthurt from reddit.

back in the day it wasn't banter, philly fans used to beat people to the brink of death if they caught them wearing other team's jerseys. it's a city filled with white trash and gay boys.

>t. beta bitch

>that fat guy who catches the beer and drinks it

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
Don't kid yourself you have a lot more then just "Two world wars" of failure and gradual collapse.

Well, if your country exists for more than just a few centuries, then some failures are bound to happen.

But you are already catching up quite nicely with the rest of the world when it comes to failure and collapse, despite being quite the young country.

Philadelphia is full of soyboys as eagle fans prove since they think violence can solve anything when its really brains and diversity that solve all problems.

Your "country" has only existed for like 28 years Hans

>american education

i thought a huge portion of you guys have german ancestors who ran away from europe
you can thank us later for building your country

what are East and West Germany, HRE, etc...different countries turkroach

Will the eagles bullies push the NFL soy fans to become holligans?

Meh, Philly fans make their money sucking gasoline out of parked cars. They probably won't be going to the Owl.

It's out of control

youtu.be/vCGJcEwYVQk

lol eagles fan can’t do shit if it isn’t a 12 year old girl opposing them

This. Philly is the only city in the US that can compete with Euro football fans in terms of devotion and rowdiness. We may shit on our teams when they suck, but we will never abandon them.

Minnesota is mostly people of Scandinavian descent tbf. And the black people are Somalian refugees, just like in Scandinavia.

>Normal countries history
>Lists of failures and triumphs some good some bad throughout history
>German """history"""
>Only biggest failures are mentioned and how they effected other countries who actually matter
Go back to making cars and paying reparations to the dozens of nations you repeatedly fuck over Hans its the only reason your still kept around.

I like this guy. The pussification of America has to be reversed

Your shit show of a nation and people can't stop spewing feces all over Europe. You have been single handedly destroying the continent your entire existence. You aren't doing it with war this time. Now it's flooding yours and everyone else's countries with immigrants. You need to be purged.

>t-t-they thre snowballs at santa ;__;

>leaving out the niggers when talking about Phila -fucking-delphia

Most difficult red pill to swallow coming, the Jews are right about the Germans.

>People who stay by and contribute to a trashfire
Germans
>People who left trashfire to find a better life
American Settlers

Its almost like the rare slightly less autistic German who comes out of Germany leaves as soon as it is convenient and his descendants finds great success as they become less German.

I can't imagine why that would be the case.

HOLY KEK

Why is the rest of America so incapable of handling bantz? I mean complaining about the "Foles" chant? Really? It was top tier.

Translation: ooga booga.

based

>Team has purple as a fucking color
>Purple
>Easily gets their feelings hurt

Makes perfect fucking sense.

"Germany nonwhite in one Generation"

so you have great hopes for the rapefugees who left their shithole countries?

Eagles are /ourteam/

No cause they went to Germany and are forced to stay there and interact with German """people""". A cruel crime against them, their decedents, and humanity as a whole. Par for the course for your clown show of a country.

youtu.be/6bZk7BIdCns

I get being upset about bottles being thrown at supporters, but the SKOL thing certainly doesn't denote a lack of class. Being openly upset about it displays a lack of self-respect though.

HAHAHHA
pls keep giving away your money to keep the russians out of my home btw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAAGGAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA

The absolute poorest, trashiest, least successful and, granted, sometimes also persecuted people left Europe for America.

You received the worst Europeans, this is why you suffer from such a high rate of stupid white trash in your hellhole of a country.

Wew

because the flyers fans were the absolute worst, snownigger.

Federalize fast Hans

But to be a shitty German you have to be not-awful and not autistic hence American was founded by the ancestors of European misfits and upstanding quality people ejected from Germany for not enjoying autistic squabbling and backwards barbarism. Also last I checked the US hasn't been dissolved and reformed twice in the last century, so I think we're doing good as a "hellhole" compared to the autistic little brother kept on a leash of Europe.

Germany as a state has only existed since 1871 and two times Germany abandoned the winning formula (realpolitik) that Bismarck laid out and had retarded leaders who tried to force their will on the world instead of waiting for opportunities to arise. How you Huns didn't learn the first time is beyond me.

Ps the Imperial Tricolor is way cooler looking than the Weimar Flag

Reddit in charge of handling the most casual banter. The whole website should be shut down. It's honestly pathetic.

this thread sucks without images
we should have dropped more bombs on Japan

As a shitty German you have to have a subpar intelligence and/or be considered poor (it is part of our identity to be financially successful in life, if you fail at that, you are looked down upon)

Sounds familiar?
Exactly, that is your average white American, since he is the descandant of such a German/European failure.
Did you know that the majority of welfare recipients in the U.S. are whites?

We have less non-whites in our country than you and yet they still make up most of our welfare population.

Frankly, I'm embarrassed to be grouped into one race with white Americans, this is why it's so offensive when Americans identify themselves as Europeans.

Firstly, 1871 was not 28 years ago.
2018 - 1871 = 147

Secondly, 1871 was when the German lands unified to form the German Empre under Emperor Wilhlem I. and Chancellor Otto von Bismarck.
The German nation, although split into several political entities, existed long before in the form of the Holy Roman Empire.

Reddit is just one big safespace.

this faggot posting redditstan shit

>As a shitty German you have to have a subpar intelligence and/or be considered poor
If that was true why would Germany flood itself with uneducated impoverished migrants. Pretty sure you need to check with your fellow country men at that last I checked the memo was "Poor stupid; More!" "Wealthy educated; Less!" I mean if that wasn't the case why would they consistently vote in policies opposing "German identity".

It's not safe if you go against the hivemind. They will relentlessly shit on anything they disagree with but can't handle any criticism of their own beliefs. And this shit is creeping into real life. It's not healthy.

Our companies want them, since these migrants are willing to work for ridiculous wages that barely any German would accept.
While too many of them are leeches, most of them do actually work once they're allowed to.

>why would they consistently vote in policies opposing "German identity".

Ugh, at least try to avoid your idiotic talk radio/Fox News/Alex Jones/Breitbart notions when discussing these matters with educated Europeans.

And no I'm not a Leftist SJW, far from it, but you have to be srsly stupid to consider someone like Alex Jones etc. as a reputable source of information....and the fact that so many white Americans do just that, well, is further proving my point.

So people don't support the migrants yet the government does and they remain in power through elections. I don't think I've watched Rick and Morty German dub to truly understand the high levels of political play happening. Cause right now what you're suggesting sounds retarded, but I'm sure after Essiggurke-Rick enlightens me I'll get it. Also how is it a gay-frog conspiracy to assume that people in a country support a goverment's policy if they re-elect them?

>lose
>uhh ohh uhmmm toxic....

Euro football fans are pussified except the Russians and t*rks

It's the balls you need to have to move halfway across the country is what makes America better than any other, Klaus

across the world*

You mean the Irish but okay

There are more issues to vote on than just the migrant issue.

And also, despite what you might get fed in whatever news outlet you consume, Merkel's government is far from migrant friendly.
The clear motto here right now is deportation instead of immigration (how well that is working so far is an entirely different topic). They are scared shitless by the rise of the far-right AfD party.
Merkel's party (Christian Democratic Union) got the worst result in the party's history since 1949, but they still remained the strongest party of course and therefore will continue to form the government.

And if we're talking about immigration, you get millions and millions of low-skilled immigrants each year whose status now even your President wants to legalize.

But the more interesting thing in your case is, that additionally to the millions of low-skilled immigrants, you are also taking in hundreds of thousands of LEGAL high-skilled immigrants from the 3rd world.
I've been to the U.S., like almost every 3rd doctor, scientist, engineer in America is Indian/East Asian or even African ffs

Now ask yourself, why do your hospitals, universities and companies need to bring in these high-skilled workers from the 3rd world instead of just hiring their own people?
Why do you need Pajeet from India in your hospitals instead of just giving Cletus Montgomery-Hickenbottom from Libertyville, Kansas the job?

The "alt-right's" answer to that would be "I-it's the jews, w-white genocide!"

But of course the uncomfortable truth is that people look at Cletus and they don't see a doctor.
They, at best, see a pick-up driving, star-spangling flag waving, "USA USA" chanting soldier that you can send to fight and possibly die in some senseless war in the Middle East that you sell to him as a "fight for freedom" but is actually just in the interest of some oil/gun industry elites.

That, my friend, is the average white American.
And he disgusts me.
If you're not one of them, good for you, but that doesn't change the average.

Why is this Sup Forums shit necessary, this is a sports board for fucks sake
Whats with this recent trend of turning literall EVERYTHING into a politics/flags-debate

>Whats with this recent trend of turning literall EVERYTHING into a politics/flags-debate
welcome to america

If two flags ever make contact you will get either Sup Forums or Sup Forums and never ever anything else.

you, sir, are a complete fucking retard

They threw snowballs at Santa. The batteries thing was Phillies fans who threw batteries at that one guy from the Cardinals.

Why don't we remove flags then? They add nothing to this board, they just enable Sup Forums-shit, de-facto tripfagging ("flagfagging") and just using the same lowest hanging fruit memes over and over.

Compelling argument, didn't expect much else, thank you.

Sup Forums is the absolute worst place to discuss politics.

It's filled with low-life losers and literal idiots.

>santa thing happened 50 years ago
>people still buttmad about it

Then we won't know who the Canadians are.

The vomit thing was also Phillies

>toxic masculinity
>eurofaggot

Kys cuck

Omg this sooo much! #resistdrumpf #unitedgermanyresists

>Our companies want them, since these migrants are willing to work for ridiculous wages that barely any German would accept.
>Now ask yourself, why do your hospitals, universities and companies need to bring in these high-skilled workers from the 3rd world instead of just hiring their own people?
>Why do you need Pajeet from India in your hospitals instead of just giving Cletus Montgomery-Hickenbottom from Libertyville, Kansas the job?

Maybe your corporations just think your lazy Hans.

I dont give a fuck and dont judge anyone who browses Sup Forums, I simply dont want to discuss politics with strangers who usually live on the other side of the ocean. Sup Forums could be a bunch of intellectuals from all parts of the political spectrum, I still wouldnt care.
I come here to literally shitpost about sports, laugh at the Vikings who've been the most cocky fanbase that I've experienced in handegg so far, get mad at the league for literally rigging it for the patriots every time I watch one of their games, and talk about how BEWD is going to get us that owl in 2 weeks.
Instead, half of the threads are polposting (I dont mean posts talking specifically about topics like race, jews etc, but just discussions revolving around politics), and the other half is usually just generals who have their own insular culture. what the fuck has happened to this board, I want my old Sup Forums back.

You'd be able to tell from their posts desu

I'm straight

At least our whites reproduce

Achmed here speaks true, inshallah

q.e.d.

Wage dumping is irrelevant and doesn't exist much in high-skilled jobs.

It is however true that many Germans don't want to do many of the jobs that are considered "bad".
It is definitely a problem, especially with the increasing automation in the economy which will make those jobs obsolete in the future and the migrants unemployed.

It is a problem that we both face.

But our hospitals, universities and high-skilled job positions are still steadily filled with Germans, that's the difference.
Our elites are white and German.

Less so than your browns and again, your whites are, by and large, an embarrassment.
And the few white elites (you know, the "1%", the ones who go to private universities, etc.) do not reproduce.

It's not hard to just leave a thread if you don't like the content posted there.

>this German doesn't know that his country is being invaded by Muslims
>thanks mama (((Merkel)))